This mod will add an analogic and digital speedometer, an RPM Gauge with a Gear Box, a Turbo Gauge and some userful indicators.
How to install
- Install the Asi loader and the ScriptHook;
- Extract the "scripts" folder into the main directory;
Notice: If you installed the previous version of the mod (from 2.0 to 2.3) please delete "RPMGauge.net.dll" and "RPMGauge.ini" files
How to set the mod
You can add the turbo (with sound and gauge) to all the vehicles. You have to open the .ini and add then name of the vehicle and "=True" under the "[TURBO] line".
You can also deactivate the gauges, select the KPH or MPH and activate or deactivate the Semi-Transparency into the [SETTINGS] section.
At last, in the [KEYS] section, you can set the keys used in game.
- Better textures;
- the turbine and the Gear Box work better;
- some screen resolution are fixed;
- joypad working.
Added three userful indicators. The first shows the engine damages, the second the tires damage and thethird the turbo damage. If the third is active, the turbine won't work;
Fixed the turbo sound, know it's a bit better.
- Added the possibility to activate the Semi-Transparency like in NFS:Shift
- Added the possibility to deactivate the gauges;
- Added a digital speedometer (with MPH or KPH).
- First relase.