Quantcast

» «
Photo

What if the Entity XF was the $1 Million Car?

51 replies to this topic
InfernoRage69
  • InfernoRage69

Teenager

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:09 PM Edited by InfernoRage69, 20 April 2014 - 11:09 PM.

I don't own the entity because I'm poor but I love koenigseggs. When the game was coming out and I saw the Koenigsegg I thought it would be unpopular compared to the Bugatti. But little kids with no real life car experience have to go and make good cars look like something a clown would drive
  • Giovas-570-4 likes this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

The common adder is the 2nd ugliest, 2nd fastest, the 2nd most expensive and the 2nd best Bugati in the game, so why all the hate?

I wouldn't own an XF if it could fly!  It looks like a door stop with wheels! 

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

That'd be an expensive tissue box.

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

it'll still get more hate because the Veyron is a more popular car and people like Justin Beaver have a chrome on in real life. If you ask a preteen about a Veyron they'll probably know about. Ask about a Koenigsegg and you'll probably get a blank stare.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:27 PM

I honestly see more far more idiots in Entitys in chrome now days.......

12 year olds can't spell Koenigsegg, but they can Veyron (Buggatti, Buggati, Boukati etc.), so this is why we have so much chrome adders.

Infernus masterrace. /thread

Fixed. It's ok, we all make mistakes at one point or another.

When you want come at best third in races, then Infernus is the car to use.

Peasants don't know how to drive....

Infernus master race

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

12 year olds can't spell Koenigsegg, but they can Veyron (Buggatti, Buggati, Boukati etc.), so this is why we have so much chrome adders.

Peasants don't know how to drive....

Infernus master race

I've never, ever seen an Infernus win a race (in 500+), Bullets, Vacca's, Voltics even, but never an Infernus.

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

If it was 1mill it would be like the adder all over again, everyone on the forums is either to butt-hurt because they cant afford one or have the need to treat the game like its real life or are waaay to original.

Example: GTAF/O Cool guys, all the fastest cars in this game suck and the paint jobs are horrible the only decent cars are the original ones with all black or original real life like paint jobs<-----well sh*t i better get out my red and black original looking turbo 

0_0.jpg

Oh wait that has custom parts on it and its not all black, 0/10 nerf.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

I've never, ever seen an Infernus win a race (in 500+), Bullets, Vacca's, Voltics even, but never an Infernus.

They were much more popular at launch, don't see near as many of them now. Good car for criminal records, Adder / Elegy acceleration.  It was my first Super and I can see myself getting another one with the exrtra garage space.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Thinking the Adder is ugly in an invalid opinion. It's beautiful like a Sphinx paw. 

8 year olds are just mad they can't drive backwards in it and be protected. 

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

Am I the only one here that hates the Adder ? Like the whole car design looks pretty disgusting and really bland, just like the one in real life -.- . Anyways I would still buy the Entity XF even if it was a million dollar car.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:20 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 21 April 2014 - 12:22 AM.

IMO the Entity XF is better than the Adder & the Adder is worth no where near a million the most is maybe $600k the Entity is priced right but none of the cars in the game are honestly worth a million the only thing that are worth that kind of money are the Buzzard & Tank.

Everything else is vasty over-priced i wonder if R* will drop the prices after a while.

The main reason why a lot of people have the "Boo-Gatti" is because it's the most expensive car in the game and just like the Eclipse Towers is the most expensive apartment so they buy them because they think because it's the most expensive it's the best #SWAGYOLO...

When in reality neither one are the best in the game.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

I think they're both ugly.

Two gun
  • Two gun

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

Yes if this car was the million dollar car everyone would shat all over it instead of the adder

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

Yes if this car was the million dollar car everyone would shat all over it instead of the adder

+1

The Adder is hated because its the sign of the billionaire days when ever obnoxious 13 year old had one with the most ridiculous options available (full chrome, dollar sign wheels).

Basically, it was the most ostentatious sign of pure and total wealth.

If the Entity was priced more than the Adder at that point, then it would've been the one everyone drove around. It wasn't. The whole thing just shows how stupid most people are because I see way more chrome Easymodes than I ever saw Adders; and its certainly on par for ugliest car depending how how your taste goes.

I don't care what anyone says, its certainly no better. I, personally, find it worse, but again taste is subjective.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

I actually think the Adder and Entity look pretty cool

hatersgonnahate-01.gif

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

Aiekazie
  • Aiekazie

BLLLEEERRRRRRG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by Aiekazie, 21 April 2014 - 01:16 AM.

I don't think the adder price is what makes it so popular, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a Bugatti veyron is and that's why they buy the adder.

Exactly this, but I'm wanting a Hennessey Venom GT car to be implemented. I mean come on it has a theoretical top speed...

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

I see a lot more entity people, then adder. The entity people always just shoot out the back of the car.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:41 AM Edited by The Angel King, 21 April 2014 - 02:44 AM.

Unless it is a loooong straight, no skill track(for these I use my wifes pink Turismo), the Infernus walks all over the other cars. I love telling the other racers they should of picked the faster car LMAO. Usually after winning a few races with it, some tend to start slamming me off the track. I am not racing with public scrubs either. 

Note: Not everyone can drive an Infernus. Most of the ones I have ran into were not that good. It is a hard car to be good at, but when you are....it's sweet.

Wally Walrus
  • Wally Walrus

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• Members
  • Montenegro

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:54 AM Edited by Wally Walrus, 21 April 2014 - 03:55 AM.

Unless it is a loooong straight, no skill track(for these I use my wifes pink Turismo), the Infernus walks all over the other cars. I love telling the other racers they should of picked the faster car LMAO. Usually after winning a few races with it, some tend to start slamming me off the track. I am not racing with public scrubs either. 

Note: Not everyone can drive an Infernus. Most of the ones I have ran into were not that good. It is a hard car to be good at, but when you are....it's sweet.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

• The Angel King likes this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

that's just dumb

areksoo
  • areksoo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

The common adder is the 2nd ugliest, 2nd fastest, the 2nd most expensive and the 2nd best Bugati in the game, so why all the hate?

I think it looks like a Fudgesicle without the stick:

il_fullxfull.108536759.jpg

• Thisguyherenow and I3AZZAI2 like this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

I think it looks like a Fudgesicle without the stick:

il_fullxfull.108536759.jpg

Mmmmmm..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users