Text from 'Bad Sport' loading screen:
Don't Be a Bad Sport
Bad Sports won't propser for very long - they end up in the Bad Sport pool.
If you encounter a toxic player ruining your fun, you can Report them by viewing their player card (via Online > Players in the Pause Menu) and selecting 'Report'. You can also specify your reason for reporting them, all within a few clicks.
Players reported frequently will be made to wear a Dunce hat and play in the Bad Sport pool with all the other reprobates."
* Game Bug Exploits
* Voice Chat: Annoying
* Voice Chat: Using Hate Speech
SO, griefing isn't using exploits (glitches/mods/hacks) or calling other players 'fa**ots', 'pussies', racial slurs, etc.
Griefing is causing other players grief, 'ruining their fun' - spoiling their enjoyment of the GTA Online gaming experience.
There is no list of acts that qualify as being classed as 'fun ruining' but I am sure we could make one (using the previous comments):
* Blowing up personal vehicles
* Camping outside player's garages/apartments
* Using a tank to kill players
* Harrasing other players
* Irritating other players
* Repeated killing/spawn killing
* Using vehicles with bulletproofed rear to kill players
* Targeting lower-level players