Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many Cash Cards have you bought? (Almost $100 myself)

308 replies to this topic
SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

of course some of us we buy lots of cash cards..... we blow money fast on this side... glitchers try to keep up

• PoisoNinja140_48 likes this

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

I don't use in app purchases never. I pay for games or for dlcs for games.
Undead nightmare for rdr cost 10$, with that money in gtao you can't buy even a high car.
People can use their money as they want, but cash cards are overpriced.
1m for 1$ will be fair price, but 20$...c'mon

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Undead nightmare for rdr cost 10$, with that money in gtao you can't buy even a high car.

$1 for $1M would be the opposite of a fair price. They priced them higher then say, an app store purchase because if they didn't there would be no reason to earn money.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

this man speaks the truth

and every1 buying cashcards is getting ripped off

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

of course some of us we buy lots of cash cards..... we blow money fast on this side... glitchers try to keep up

lol no. you guys are the ones who are trailing us, better buy more kesh kurds if you want to catch up

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

lol no. you guys are the ones who are trailing us, better buy more kesh kurds if you want to catch up

Unfortunately this man also speaks the truth lol

$100 for GTA$ 8 million lol yeah right lmao
Comparing someone who glitches to someone who buys cash cards is unrealistic lol, you would have to be spending major dough.

I admit, it may seem over priced to some people, but I'm fully aware of what I'm buying.

onoudint
  • onoudint

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

1x: $9.99 Under the influence of alcohol I might add. Can't imagine I'll be getting any more though unless high life stuff is ridiculously expensive/irresistible.

waters
  • waters

Trick

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

1x: $9.99 Under the influence of alcohol I might add. Can't imagine I'll be getting any more though unless high life stuff is ridiculously expensive/irresistible.

Expensive- can confirm
Irresistible- well I doubt that very much

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

I'd say I've probably bought a $20 card once a month since Christmas. It would be nice if you got closer to $2 million or so GTA$ for that price but still, it's enough to get me whatever I'm looking for at the time and still have enough to play with for quite a while.

I work 48 hours a week shift work, days, nights and weekends, so I don't have the time to play for hours and grind. I might do 5-6 runs of Rooftop Rumble a session for the RP and the rest of my time is spent having fun. If my funds start to get low and I unlock something I had my eye on, like a Buzzard or whatever, I'll top up with a cash card and get it.

I don't really care if other people don't like cash cards or the people who buy them. A $20 cash card is less than an hours pay for me so for the time it saves me grinding in GTAO it's absolutely worth it to me.

The cash card haters should be thanking us buyers because otherwise the flow of free DLC will be gone. If you think the $60 you paid for GTA seven months ago is still paying for the development of DLC you're crazy. Cash cards will keep this game going and content flowing, it's just the way it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users