Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many Cash Cards have you bought? (Almost $100 myself)

308 replies to this topic
customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

Wait. OP you spent $100 more on a $60 game? Thats really stupid. In fact, people who use cash cards are stupid. Im sorry but its true. Why spend even more money on a game you already bought? Seriously? Go outside and do something else man.

You realize how stupid you sound right? Go outside and do something else? The reason majority can afford cash cards is because they leave the house and work LMAO 

• SAVILLAIN, Marcinguy and KornbreadMaf1a like this

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Was A Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

zilch, zip, zero, nothing, no nada,
Like your fa'da f*cking you're ma'da

Whoa! Calm down there Kanye.

Eminem actually

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

Never have - never will

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

0$ when all that gifted money stuff was going around on x-mas time i got all the stuff i needed for free :santa:

since then i have played lots of RR so im prepared for the high life update  :lol:

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

Not a pretty nigga but my mom thinks I'm handsome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Cashcards are for the lazy who'll drop this game when the hot new popular game is out. I have plenty of money , and for the same price for cash cards I've bought great games on sale on eBay amazon etc.. Making money is easy in this game

LOL you are an idiot. I am not lazy, which is why I can afford to purchase cash cards. as for other games for the price of a cash card.. weird concept to be able to afford both.. huh?
you are lazy actually, cashcards are a short cut for the lazy
It's the opposite actually. The lazy people are the people who will grind a mission for hours upon hours while the people who buy cash cards are at work making a living that enables them to purchase cash cards and not spend hours working at a video game.

Cash cards hurt nobody and actually help the people who don't buy them because they allow R* to give out free DLC. Think of the DLC however you want but they are still free no matter if you enjoy them or think they are just reskinned items.

The people who are up in arms about cash card sales are only mad because either they can't afford one or their mommy or daddy won't buy them one. Instead of bitching about cash cards the people who can't afford them should put the controller down during one of their mission grinding sessions and go look for a job

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:43 AM

Cashcards are for the lazy who'll drop this game when the hot new popular game is out. I have plenty of money , and for the same price for cash cards I've bought great games on sale on eBay amazon etc.. Making money is easy in this game

LOL you are an idiot. I am not lazy, which is why I can afford to purchase cash cards. as for other games for the price of a cash card.. weird concept to be able to afford both.. huh? 

Okay buddy. Someone who works is lazy. Gotcha. 
okay you work, but you're still lazy enough to spend real cash on fake money when online is easy as hell.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

I hate ca$h card$ as much as the next guy but calling someone lazy because they choose to buy them is stupid. You may call them lazy but you're probably one of those people who farm Rooftop Rumble all day.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

Not a pretty nigga but my mom thinks I'm handsome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

okay you work, but you're still lazy enough to spend real cash on fake money when online is easy as hell.

The guy who plays video games all day is calling the guy with a job lazy. Oh the irony

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

The guy who plays video games all day is calling the guy with a job lazy. Oh the irony
but I don't play video games all day hell I Hardly have the time to even finish far cry, so no irony

Wisers94
  • Wisers94

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by Wisers94, 22 April 2014 - 03:32 AM.

i have bought:

4-$2

2-$5

2-$20

and 1-$50

The Actual Kid
  • The Actual Kid

Lost in the woods

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by The Actual Kid, 23 April 2014 - 08:05 PM.

None, and I don't plan on doing so.

To all the people that hate cash cards and those that buy them... why? Quit manipulating the situation to make it look silly by saying things like, "Wow buying fake money in a game its just pixels lel lozer." It's not exactly about what one actually purchases, it's about what the purchase will do for one and what benefits it has. Obviously a player who buys a cash card gives a monetary value to a) the time saved "working" for the money, and b) the increased enjoyment of the Online that is enabled through increased spending power.

Personally, I don't think cash cards are worth it because GTA:O, to me, isn't dictated by my money. I don't really care about how much cash I have (though I do like hovering around $100,000); I play casually and it's more about just doing something with my friends as we laugh over the phone or mic. But that's just me. Others want a Buzzard, want the highest-end super, want the notorious Rhino as soon as they can, so they buy cash cards to help them further enjoy the game.

Even the argument about how the game is catered to purchasing the Shark Cards is invalid. GTA:O is an RPG, and it's supposed to take time to make it to the big leagues. That's how the game works. Getting $100,000 for delivering a car to Simeon would be ridiculous, money would be too easy to get, and the game would quickly get boring. As you play more, the more and faster you can make money. Why? It's an RPG. One thing I do think Rockstar should add, though, is a mode similar to GTA IV online, which has no money.

What they do with their cash isn't up to you to judge. Seriously, you should be grateful they're keeping the DLCs free.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Why do people who haven't gotten a card and claim they never will comment on here? There's not point to doing it, your opinion about cash cards doesn't matter

On Topic: I was planning to buy a $20 cash card to get the Z-Type, next day I get gifted the millions, so I never bought that cash card

I was also thinking of buying one for the Vestra too, but then decided just to earn money instead

I do support Cash Cards though, no one is forcing you to buy it, so stop complaining about them

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

So I've easily spent about $100 on cash cards... The way I look at it, I should never be banned or become a bad sport. Lmao, I know that's not how it works at all, but I can wish, right?!

Needless to say, this isn't the only way I make money, I grinded rooftop for a few hours today and came out with 455k, so that was definitely nice... Most of my card were bought when I first started playing... I don't think I've bought one since the business update tbh....

So anyway, how much money have you blown on Cash Cards? What did you buy? Was it money well spent?

I've bought(kinda approximate on the lower ones):

3- $20 cash cards
1- $10 cash card
1- $5 cash card
2/3- $2 cash cards

Lowkey, probably gonna buy another $20 today, just to get ready for the whenever the high life drops..

(Not a brag thread, just want to get a civil discussion going, which I know is gonna be hard with this subject lol)

R* loves you.

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by SuperFlyMeatbaww, 23 April 2014 - 10:23 PM.

I was going to buy some for Xbox, but thinking about it made me realize how stupid it is because I money glitched a lot on PS3.. so why not do it on Xbox instead of wasting my money? Then I remember I promised myself to nevar evar glitch evar at all on Xbox.. so I just end up doing Rooftop Rumble.

Conflicts :(

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by BigBrother67, 23 April 2014 - 10:31 PM.

None, and I don't plan on doing so.

To all the people that hate cash cards and those that buy them... why? Quit manipulating the situation to make it look silly by saying things like, "Wow buying fake money in a game its just pixels lel lozer." It's not exactly about what one actually purchases, it's about what the purchase will do for one and what benefits it has. Obviously a player who buys a cash card gives a monetary value to a) the time saved "working" for the money, and b) the increased enjoyment of the Online that is enabled through increased spending power.

Personally, I don't think cash cards are worth it because GTA:O, to me, isn't dictated by my money. I don't really care about how much cash I have (though I do like hovering around $100,000); I play casually and it's more about just doing something with my friends as we laugh over the phone or mic. But that's just me. Others want a Buzzard, want the highest-end super, want the notorious Rhino as soon as they can, so they buy cash cards to help them further enjoy the game.

Even the argument about how the game is catered to purchasing the Shark Cards is invalid. GTA:O is an RPG, and it's supposed to take time to make it to the big leagues. That's how the game works. Getting $100,000 for delivering a car to Simeon would be ridiculous, money would be too easy to get, and the game would quickly get boring. As you play more, the more and faster you can make money. Why? It's an RPG. One thing I do think Rockstar should add, though, is a mode similar to GTA IV online, which has no money.

What they do with their cash isn't up to you to judge. Seriously, you should be grateful they're keeping the DLCs free.

You never do make it to the big leagues you must always Grind, that's why RTR ain't going nowhere, and why the "buy everything" glitch got shut down almost instantly, why Heists Missions/Jobs will suck because money-wise it's not gonna be what people are hoping for, Cash Card, Grind or Glitch.

miaumiau1
  • miaumiau1

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

None yet, but I can't see the big deal if someday I feel like doing it. 

Everyone is free to spend their money the way they like, live and let live.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by Fail_At_GTA, 23 April 2014 - 10:57 PM.

I went to the store to see how much the cash cards are and how much you get for them.  $10 for 500k?  Lol Rockstar, you're funny.  I'll just do a money glitch and get 750k in only 3 minutes.  I really see no use for buying cash cards unless you're one of those people who don't use glitches at all whatsoever just because you think its wrong.  I cant justify spending more money on a game I already spent $80 on (plus taxes).  You spent $100 on a game you already bought.  You could have bought 2 more games for that price.  Was that really worth it?

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

Wait. OP you spent $100 more on a $60 game? Thats really stupid. In fact, people who use cash cards are stupid. Im sorry but its true. Why spend even more money on a game you already bought? Seriously? Go outside and do something else man.

You realize how stupid you sound right? Go outside and do something else? The reason majority can afford cash cards is because they leave the house and work LMAO 

Buuuut... It's a game..

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Great job OP. Successful troll topic.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

I went to the store to see how much the cash cards are and how much you get for them.  $10 for 500k?  Lol Rockstar, you're funny.  I'll just do a money glitch and get 750k in only 3 minutes.  I really see no use for buying cash cards unless you're one of those people who don't use glitches at all whatsoever just because you think its wrong.  I cant justify spending more money on a game I already spent $80 on (plus taxes).  You spent $100 on a game you already bought.  You could have bought 2 more games for that price.  Was that really worth it?

Did I spend your money? No.
Does it affect you in any negative way? No

Does it affect you in any positive way? Yes; these cards keep the servers online, pay for their maintenance, pay the developers & keep the DLC and game free.

Are you jealous you don't have as much money to burn as those who do? Probably.

• SmokeDat likes this

Danes32
  • Danes32

San Diego's Finest

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Zero, and never will. Reason being is the "value" of the shark cards. I bought the DLC from one of my favorite R* games, Red Dead Redemption, for $10. That ten dollars got me 8 hours of a new SP campaign, 4 new horses, new weapons, and a ton of other stuff I can't remember. Now the same company that gave me all that for $10, wants to try to sell me a card for $20, that wouldn't even be enough in game money to buy a tank. No thanks R*. I wish they would scrap this whole micro transaction nonsense and go back to quality DLC (haven't seen "quality" DLC yet in GTA) that I would gladly pay for.
  • waters likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by customkingpimp, 24 April 2014 - 04:18 AM.

Buuuut... It's a game..

Great observation! Who cares, If we want to spend our money on cash cards, what does it matter. It will not effect your every day life. So, stop wasting energy on a situation that has no effect on you. 

• Xyn likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by Upggrade, 24 April 2014 - 02:24 AM.

I haven't yet. I though about it but thanks to the Billionaire bonanza I own literally everything from Pegasus and a full garage so I don't need much money.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:12 AM

I got 2 of them yesterday. Don't regret the purchase, I now have my Stinger GT and 1.2 million dollars to spend when high life comes out.

Fail_at_GTA, you are just an entitled douchebag who wants everything on the game but ain't prepared to put in the time to earn it or, God forbid, spend money to get it. People like you make me sick.

Alarming
  • Alarming

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Zero, and never will. Reason being is the "value" of the shark cards. I bought the DLC from one of my favorite R* games, Red Dead Redemption, for $10. That ten dollars got me 8 hours of a new SP campaign, 4 new horses, new weapons, and a ton of other stuff I can't remember. Now the same company that gave me all that for $10, wants to try to sell me a card for $20, that wouldn't even be enough in game money to buy a tank. No thanks R*. I wish they would scrap this whole micro transaction nonsense and go back to quality DLC (haven't seen "quality" DLC yet in GTA) that I would gladly pay for.

A $10 card does give me over 8 hours of fun. My $20 card I got only recently which got my buzzard and with money left over my first super car will give me easily over 30 hours of game play before getting sick of it

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

I bought cash cards because I wanted to take a break from grinding. I WORKED for MONEY in REAL LIFE to BUY FAKE MONEY in a FAKE WORLD to have REAL FUN.

• PoisoNinja140_48 likes this

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

No cards, though I was tempted during the first money reset but I resisted.

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:25 AM

I recently bought another $20 card, but I think I earned it this time!! lol

I had $400,000 in the bank, decided to grind all night, did rooftop at least 38 times in a row (think it was closer to 45, but I stopped marking it down at 38) and that bumped me up to over a million.

So I bought my first adder and then I bought the card as a reward to customize it with lol

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

Like $15 worth because a friend of mine warned me about the sweeps and told me one of his friends got banned or some sh*t. Then I got sick of grinding Out Of Court Settlement and Check Out Time, so I glitched a few million. Well, maybe 10 million....

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:35 AM

I haven't bought them , and most Iikely never will. I was planning to buy one but I realized I wanted to earn the money. I don't hate Cash Cards, and I understand why people buy them, and the fact they keep the monthly DLC free is a good thing.

Having a few people buy Cash cars and everybody gets free stuff Sounds good to me.

But If I worked 6-8 hours a day? I'd buy one then.

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users