Photo

Which rifle works best with suppressor?

7 replies to this topic
HexagoN
  • HexagoN

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Simple. Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Advanced Rifle and Special Carbine. Which one works best with suppressor?

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

I removed suppressors from all of my weapons a long time ago (except for combat pistol, short range work) because of the drop-off in devastation.

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

I don't use supressors since I don't play deathmatches often, If you do maybe the carbine or advanced rifle is your best choice (Carbine because of the accuracy or advanced for the Fire rate)

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Against other players.  In my playing style.

Freeroam Carbine because at the long range accuracy trumps rate of fire.  Talking about the maximum distance auto-aim will lock onto a target.

Deathmatch the Advanced because the range of engagement is usually closer or you're already using the sniper rifle.

The Assault rifle is just useless now that the Special Carbine is out and both of those are meant for lower level players w/o access the above weapons.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Airborn mercenary

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

I use Special Carbine w/ suppressor, in free-roam. In deathmatches, I'd probably use Advanced Rifle w/ suppressor, It just works better for me that way.

spawnkiller187
  • spawnkiller187

Mack Daddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

I removed suppressors from all of my weapons a long time ago (except for combat pistol, short range work) because of the drop-off in devastation.

• s13racer316 likes this

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

I personally use the suppressor attachment on my heavy pistol, advanced smg, special assault rifle, and the sniper. Everything else is loud and packs crazy punch without it.

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:47 AM

Advanced rifle, but im not sure why, probably just for looks. I cant feel any major differences in effectiveness between the top three rifles....except the carbine rifle seems to have farther lock on range, and greater accuracy, good for popping heads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users