Photo

Days and Nights

3 replies to this topic
MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by Vice President, 21 April 2014 - 12:29 PM.

G23siMX.png

Theme Song

Genre: Action, Adventure, Cop, Supernatural, Crime

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux

Release Date: April 20th 2016

ESRB: AO

PEGI: 18+

Protagonist: Dante Krystal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

Thread is updated daily adding more to each section and adding new missions

20/04/2014 - Thread created, added a few missions, added a few sections, all basic layout for now

21/04/2014 - Thanks added, header added, theme song added, radio section is next to come

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missions:

"Suicide"

"Pop Some Tags"

Characters:

Dante Krystal - Protagonist
Taylor Krystal - Taylor's Brother
Earl Galestone - Taylor's Ex-Boss
Maxine Lawiet - Taylor's Girlfriend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radio:

"Neon FM"
Neon FM
80's
Host: Marilyn Houser

"Rave FM"
Rave FM
Dance
Host: Alivec4t

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rambo_    &   Slave Boy - Headers

Note: Before anyone says it, this isn't for GTA Series Chat because it has pretty much nothing to do with GTA.

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:04 AM Edited by Vice President, 20 April 2014 - 09:06 AM.

This mission will automatically start once you start a new game...

"Suicide"

[START OF CUTSCENE]

Tick.Tock. Dante stares down at his orange wrist watch, competely oblivious to what his boss is shouting about at the other side of the contempary oak desk. The bald middle-aged boss slams his hand on the desk repeatedly which soon breaks Dante away from his daydreaming.

Dante
Uh, sorry, Mr Galestone.

Mr Galestone
But you understand just how serious this is, Galestone Inc is going bankrupt. You know what this means Dante?

Dante
The banks are taking over?

Mr Galestone
Sort of, despite that, and more importantly, you won't have a job to come back to on Monday.

Dante
(getting slightly upset and angry)
No, you need to sort this out, I can't lose this job. I can barely afford my apartment as it is, without having to tell my landlord I just got sacked.

Mr Galestone
I'm sure he will understand...

Dante
(standing up agressively)
No! He won't, he's evicted me in the past and left me homeless just for being a week behind on the rent. I'm almost a month behind now, and where's my paycheck.

Mr Galestone
I'm afraid Galestone Inc can't afford to pay you for this week's work. You might be able to get the money from the bank when they take this place but I really can't do much.

Dante
Well, f*ck you!

Dante storms out of the office, slamming the door so hard that the stained glass shattered along the recently steamed carpet. Angrily, he dashes out of the building and on to Yard Street which remained just as busy as other days.

[START OF GAMEPLAY]

You will now gain control of Dante for the first time, all of the basic controls will be shown on-screen.

Objective: Enter Dante's Truck

A blue circular blip will show up on your radar, simply follow it by walking across the street to the office car park where you must get into Dante's rusty, yellow truck.

Objective: Drive to Dante's Apartment

A yellow circular blip will show up on your radar, follow it to Dante's apartment. You will notice that as you get closer to Dante's apartment, the neighbourhoods appear to be more poverty-stricken and look dangerous. As you reach the street, the car will automatically stop outside Dante's home.

Dante
Home, not so sweet, home.

[START OF CUTSCENE]

Dante cautiously gets out of the car, hearing sirens and gunshots faintly from what he guessed was a typical house party going off a few blocks over. He struts into the filthy building and to his apartment, number 108. Upon reaching the door, he notices two notes stuck to it with sticky tape. He tears the first one of the door and looks at it... it's an eviction notice stating that Dante has officially been evicted and entering the property would be a violation of the law and is a fine-able offense. In anger, Dante violently rips the other note of the door and looks at it. His face drops and his emotions get the better of him, he reads the note out loud with tears in his eyes.

Dante
(reading)
Dear Dant', I'm sorry but I can't take much more of this, I had to go, I'm staying at my aunt's house. I can't live knowing that we could end up starving or becoming homeless at any minute with your unstable job and low income. I think we should just end our relationship, it's for the best. Love, Maxine, xox. 

In a moment of desperation, Dante boots the door open and grabs an extension cable from his decrepit living room cabinet and ties it around his own neck. He quickly hops onto a stool and attaches the cable to a hook on his ceiling.

Dante
So I guess this is it, I can't say I've had a happy life, being broke and living in a place like this. My family just seemed to ditch me when I moved out so screw them, they don't care about me. Nobody does.

Dante kicks the stool from under himself, his vision begins to fade as the rope chokes him. He immediately tries to get himself down but can feel his life being torn from himself as everything fades to black...

The screen fades back in, Dante awakes on a purple couch in the center of a posh living room. His brother, Taylor, dashes in.

Taylor
(smiling)
Aw, look who's awake.

Dante
(frantically sitting up)
What's going on, am I dead?

Taylor
No, just about. Maxine told me she left so I went to see if you were okay, and found you hanging with your eyes closed. I got you down and called an ambulance, they said it was a close call. If I had been a minute later, you'd be toast. They just told me to keep you resting for a few days until they can get a psychiatrist over.

Dante
I don't need a damn psychiatrist!

Taylor
You need help, why did you try suicide?! There must have been other options.

Dante
What options? I was homeless, jobless and my girlfriend just left me! What do you expect me to do, puke rainbows?!

Taylor
Call me.

Dante
(sarcastic)
Oh, because you just do answer your phone.

Taylor
You never called me once since you left, it's been almost a year now.

Dante
I called you for your birthday and you never answered.

Taylor
I'm pretty sure you didn't.

Dante takes his huge, old phone out of his pocket, he scrolls through his call history to see that he hadn't called Taylor but had called someone called Tyler.

Dante
Who the f*ck is Tyler?!

Taylor
Not me, that's for sure.

Dante
I'm so sorry, bro. I thought it was you.

Taylor
No, it's my fault, this police work has had me constantly busy over the last twelve months. I've only recently started to get a bit of time to myself. I should have visited...

Dante
(looking at the room)
You seem to be doing well for yourself here, this place is like a mansion...

Taylor
It's a two bedroom house, hardly the Boltonshire Palace.

Dante
I'll never have a house this big, I'm doomed to be a nobody, as you can see. 

Taylor
Sure you will, you're gonna get a job, and I'm gonna help you.

Dante
Ha, impossible.

Taylor reaches into his pocket and grabs a hundred dollar note, he passes it to Dante.

Taylor
Right, a hundred dollars, go to the discount clothing store later and and buy yourself some cheap clothes. No matter how cheap they are, they gotta be better than that ripped suit you're wearing. 

Dante
(Smiling)
Whoa, thanks, bro.

Taylor
Just do me one favour, stay away from your old apartment and more importantly, stay away from Maxine. If you really want her back, let her have some time alone, get back on your feet.

Dante
Sure, bro...

Taylor strolls upstairs while Dante sits up.

Mission Complete

Unlocks:
Safehouse (Taylor's House)
Pop Some Tags - Dante (Mission)
Free-roam
$100

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

Once the first mission is completed, you will be able to free-roam the whole map. You can use Taylor's House as a Safehouse but as it is only a temporary Safehouse until Dante can get his own place, you can only use it to save the game and change clothes. The first thing you'll have to do is follow the white "D" blip on the map to do Dante's next mission. The blip is just down the road at the discount clothing store. As Dante is a sort of "law obiding citizen" right now, you will have to walk or use Taylor's bicycle (that means no carjacking yet :p). Walk into the marker outside the store once you get there...

"Pop Some Tags"

[START OF CUTSCENE]

Dante walks into the large store, he notices the female shop assisant at the till.

Dante
(To himself)
I'm going to need a t-shirt and some jeans, thinking about it, I could do with some fresh socks and underwear. Maybe even some shoes.  

[START OF GAMEPLAY]

When buying clothing, you have to walk up to the item of clothing you want to select, standing near it for three seconds will make Dante try it on, you can then buy it.  Once it is bought, you automatically wear it, unless you choose not to. There is a lot of clothing choices but it does look quite outdated.  You will have enough money to buy what you need and have $70 spare. 

Objective: Purchase A T-Shirt 

You will need to go to the t-shirt aisle and select a t-shirt to wear then buy it. 

Objective: Purchase Some Jeans 

You will need to go to the jeans aisle and select some jeans to wear then buy them. 

Objective: Purchase Some Socks

You will need to go to the socks aisle and select some socks to wear then buy them. 

Objective: Purchase Some Underwear

You will need to go to the underwear aisle and select some underwear to wear then buy them.

Objective: Purchase Some Shoes

You will need to go to the shoes aisle and select some shoes to wear the buy them. 

Objective: Leave The Store

You simply have to walk out of the store. 

Mission Complete

Unlocks:
Apply Yourself- Taylor (Mission)
-$30

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

Once the mission is completed, you must go to the white "T" blip on the map to get Dante's next mission, the mission is at Taylor's house, simply walk inside the house and into the kitchen for the mission to begin.  

"Apply Yourself"

[START OF CUTSCENE] 

Taylor is making a stir fry in the kitchen, Dante walks in, wearing the new clothes. 

Taylor
Looking good there, D

Dante
Thanks, we haven't really caught up yet.

Taylor
I know, so what do you wanna know?

Dante
Where the hell you got a house like this from?

Taylor
I just thought I might aswell treat myself, I got a bonus at work so I decided this was where I wanted to be. 

Dante
Holy sh*t, How much is your salary?

Taylor
I get about a hundred k each year, bonuses of about fifty k, if I put the effort in.

Dante
Oh my, you get a hundred and fifty thousand dollars per year for catching a couple of criminals?!

Taylor
I'm the deputy chief, I do a lot more than catch a few petty criminals. 

Dante
(Laughing)
Sign me up, my office job got me twenty k each year, and bonuses were out of the question...

Taylor
Well, I sort of did. I put an application for you, simple officer job, pays twice what your office job did. 

Dante
(Hugging Taylor)
Thanks so much, bro.

Taylor
(Pulling back from Dante)
Chill, it's only an application, the chief is gonna be replying in a few weeks. It's not definite yet, but I have an idea. We're looking for someone who can do basic work, just catching criminals like you said earlier. Mostly dealers on the streets, arresting murderers, nothing hugely risky. 

Dante
What's the idea?

Taylor
I'm bringing you to work in a bit, I can show them how useful you can be. Fancy doing a bust?

Dante
(Smiling)
Totally, aslong as it's not my dealer.

Taylor
Not even funny, bro.

Dante
Wasn't a joke...

Taylor
Whatever, just don't be bringing weed into this house. 

Dante
Fine, I'll smoke it in the garden.

Taylor
Damn it, looks like I need to teach you a bit about following the law.

Dante
Don't bother dragging me to the cells for the night again, I'm not sixteen anymore, it won't work.

Taylor
(Turning off the pans and covering them up)
Whatever, f*ck this food, we can eat it later. We'll take my car, it's round the back. 

[START OF GAMEPLAY]

You'll regain control of Dante, Taylor will be following.

Objective: Enter Taylor's Car

You'll need to exit the house and walk around the back of the house onto the and get in the drivers seat of Taylor's purple sports car, Taylor will get in the passenger seat. 

Objective: Drive to the HCPD HQ

You'll have to drive to the Hope City Police Department Headquarters which isn't that far, just a few streets away. It's a rather small building, implying the police aren't that large of a faction in the city. Possibly because of the lack of crime or because of the government not having the money to fund them. Although the building is small, it's exterior is decorated modernly. Park the car outside and get out, Taylor will follow you. 

[START OF CUTSCENE]

Taylor and Dante walk into the HCPD building, past a reception desk and straight down a corridor to an elevator. They get out of the elevator at the top floor. The entire top floor is the Chief's office. She hear Taylor and Dante walking and turns her chair around, it's... Loren MacCarthy. Taylor and Dante silently sit on the couch infront of her.

Loren
Ay up, Taylor...

Taylor
(pointing at Dante)
Hi Loren, this is him.

Loren
(laughing)
Cute, ain't he?

Taylor
(smiling)
Uh, he's my brother so I can't really answer that one, boss.

Loren
(shuddering)
I hate the word "brother".

Dante
I thought I knew you! You're that MacCarthy girl, your brother destroyed a city and killed thousands of people.

Loren
Can you not!

Dante
What?

Loren
Don't f*cking bring that up! I had nothing to do with that! I've spent two years trying to clear my name when I shouldn't have had to. People compare me to him but I'm nothing like him, he was a monster! I killed him, I ended his pathetic reign of terror, where's my recognition for that?

Dante
Geez, I'm sorry, dude, chill.

Loren
Just don't ever mention that again!

Taylor
(shaking his head)
Dante, I don't think you could have ever had a worse introduction than that. Loren, can I take Dante on a bust, just to show you how helpful he'll be.

Loren
Absolutely, just don't let him get killed, I can't pay no cleaner costs. Take him down to the Legend Crew bust, you're in charge of that one.

Taylor
Sure, we'll do it tonight.

[START OF GAMEPLAY]

You'll now be outside the HCPD, alone. 

Mission Complete

Unlocks:
End of a Legend - Taylor (Mission)
+$0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users