Trigger Walking Underwater(No Response to Water)Glitch

12 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 22 April 2014 - 11:37 PM.

-Trigger Walking Underwater(No Response to Water) Glitch:

Well this glitch can NO LONGER be called 100%, it turns out this has to do with the time of day and the water level due to the tide. The lower tides make the water level lower, allowing the character to hit his head and break the diving animation and allowing them to just stand up on the bottom, under the water. This means "-Trigger Walking Underwater(No Response to Water) Glitch:" is all about time of day, tides(in or out), and water levels, which makes this glitch VERY temperamental and therefore VERY hard to replicate.

*WARNING* We are getting reports of mixed results, it happens at the step where you dive in, if your character does NOT hit their head and then stand up in the water, but instead they dive in and swim before they hit the bottom then it did not go right and WILL NOT work in that current session you WILL NEED to "Switch Session". Also it has shown better results when players dove in from the "North" side of the water container, but not much better. Weird because the first day I tried this in 3 session and it worked all 3 times, but today it took 4 tries to sessions it too get it to work once. So I guess this Glitch is NOW back in testing phase, please be patient and feel free to post anything you think might be helpful in this Exploit/Glitch.

~Once in an "Online Session" head to the location on the map \/ BELOW \/

Spoiler

~Then find the CORRECT water treatment container, in the pic \/ BELOW \/
Spoiler

(DO NOT enter the WRONG ONES, you MAY NOT be able to EXIT the LARGEST ONE.
Spoiler
)
~Now climb up on the edge on it using "Square/X", like in the pic \/ BELOW \/
Spoiler

~Then press "Square/X" and you WILL DIVE in and land head first on the bottom and your character/avatar will stand up,

(*WARNING* If your character does NOT hit their head and then stand up in the water[like in the pic \/ BELOW \/], but instead they dive in and swim before they hit the bottom then it did not go right and WILL NOT work in that current session you WILL NEED to "Switch Session".)

like in the pic \/ BELOW \/

Spoiler

~Now you can walk into ANY water anywhere in the game as if it is NOT even there, your character/avatar will treat the water as it it is just regular air, with NO Response to it.
Spoiler

~Enjoy!
Tips:
~You Can use your Weapons, Run, Jump, and Fight underwater, as in the \/ BELOW \/
Spoiler

~This must be repeated any time you leave the session or start a "Job".

• Bombshock, psilocybonaut, Deadly Aviator and 1 other like this

2+2=5
  • 2+2=5

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Does this increase lung capacity stat or just a cool underwater glitch?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Nope, just something I found yesterday when running on foot from a tank(NPC, not a player, lol). But It took me another hour or so before I walked into the water and figured out that he treated the water as if it wasn't even there.

2+2=5
  • 2+2=5

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Nope, just something I found yesterday when running on foot from a tank(NPC, not a player, lol). But It took me another hour or so before I walked into the water and figured out that he treated the water as if it wasn't even there.

Oh cool, thx man.

gtaplayer1990
  • gtaplayer1990

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:32 AM

Cool ty, does it work with vehicles ?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

Cool ty, does it work with vehicles ?

Good question, LOL, sh!t I feel dumb for not trying that, I'll try that in a bit and let y'all know how it goes.

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Cool, will try tonight.

The under water breach has been around since day one, consistently replicating it has always been the challenge. The concensus seems to be to ragdoll into shallow water from a particular height. There are a couple spots on the bottom of the map that I have been able to make it happen with some regularity, but not 100%. Thanks OP

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Cool, will try tonight.

The under water breach has been around since day one, consistently replicating it has always been the challenge. The concensus seems to be to ragdoll into shallow water from a particular height. There are a couple spots on the bottom of the map that I have been able to make it happen with some regularity, but not 100%. Thanks OP

Well this glitch can NO LONGER be called 100%, it turns out this has to do with the time of day and the water level due to the tide. The lower tides make the water level lower, allowing the character to hit his head and break the diving animation and allowing them to just stand up on the bottom, under the water. This means "-Trigger Walking Underwater(No Response to Water) Glitch:" is all about time of day, tides(in or out), and water levels, which makes this glitch VERY temperamental and therefore VERY hard to replicate.

DuPz0r
  • DuPz0r

The One & Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:35 AM Edited by DuPz0r, 23 April 2014 - 12:06 PM.

So you can climb out once you have successfully done it and just go to any part of the sea and walk right in?

I've tried this about 20 times in different sessions one after the other with no avail, and the time of day is always the same on each one, so I'm guessing the water levels do not differ...

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

So you can climb out once you have successfully done it and just go to any part of the sea and walk right in?

I've tried this about 20 times in different sessions one after the other with no avail, and the time of day is always the same on each one, so I'm guessing the water levels do not differ...

It works but just because the tide is low doesnt mean it will work. I did it 3 sessions in a row at same time of day down by del perro pier at the beach. Best place to do it since its a long straight piet and the water slopes slowly making it easy to pinpoint shallow areas. Then i tried it the next day and the water just had small waves, tried for 30m to no avail. Even tried to time the waves and jump in between them lol. I looked like an idiot dying over and over again.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

It works but just because the tide is low doesnt mean it will work. I did it 3 sessions in a row at same time of day down by del perro pier at the beach. Best place to do it since its a long straight piet and the water slopes slowly making it easy to pinpoint shallow areas. Then i tried it the next day and the water just had small waves, tried for 30m to no avail. Even tried to time the waves and jump in between them lol. I looked like an idiot dying over and over again.

Well when I am talking about the low tides making it work, i am of course talking about the low tides making it work on the glitch location given in the description I PROVIDED, why would it apply across the board, come on guys.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Well when I am talking about the low tides making it work, i am of course talking about the low tides making it work on the glitch location given in the description I PROVIDED, why would it apply across the board, come on guys.

It applies because there isnt only 1 or 2 or 3 places to try this glitch. it can happen anywhere its shallow enough. Its not a wall glitch.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

It applies because there isnt only 1 or 2 or 3 places to try this glitch. it can happen anywhere its shallow enough. Its not a wall glitch.

Yes but this tutorial is only for 1 place because I wrote it for the 1 place I found it working at. If you wish to discuss glitches that apply across the board then there is a thread for that too, "http://gtaforums.com...chcheat-topic/".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users