"Leave it to clever Kit and her imaginative ways to turn an old orange crate, a discarded roller skate, and a little imagination into a one-of-a-kind creation - a crate scooter."
Finally, after more than two years of waiting for the lads to reverse-engineer the .WFT format, I decided to, well, go for the gold and make a GTA IV version of my scooter mod for San Andreas.
The mod comes packaged as an .OIV installer to be used with OpenIV - just open the package, follow the setup prompts and you're all set.
Feel free to redistribute, steal or make derivative works out of my mod, just as long as you give me proper credit.
* Blob shadow needs some adjusting (idk how to move the wheels properly on the WFT model yet)
* Surface normals look wonky on the floorboard and handlebar. Could be an OFIO-related issue.
Special thanks to:
* SilentPL, scarface2k_gtasa and indira.p of GTAForums for being such 'swell dudes and for helping me out on things
* Alex Blade, Yurij and Sergey for the toolsets
* Cindy, Molly, Colette and the gals at the American Girl Facebook group
* ...and to mein fellow Unterganger dudes Faiz, John and MTM.