Photo

Sniper Elite 3

42 replies to this topic
Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by Luismy_MMD, 03 July 2014 - 09:48 PM.

For the PC guys that have played it:

Is there something wrong with my game or it's just AWFUL AS F?

This is an SS from my game, everything on ULTRA and 4x SuperSampling. 1080p.....

Spoiler

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

I had some of those 'texture/detail' not rendering properly aswel. I can run it maxed out (atleast texture/model detail and all that) and it also tends to have those problems from time to time. Mostly relaunching the game, editing some settings and reverting them back helps it.

Annoying bug yes, but it's still ok.

And Yokel, yeah kind of the same here. Tho I just want to keep up with the latest games. But so much sh*t I have to play/must finish... it's terrible.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Double post, doesn't matter:

I need a co op partner... the bloody idiots that play this game online are all a bunch of coward ass campers. Please elaborate... HOW is sniping the same as camping?

Tell me? WHY? How? Why don't people understand that sniping is all about the art of delivering precise killing shots to targets and then to get the f*ck out as soon as possible to not get f*cked up yourself?

Or that it's smart to get away from the position you just revealed yourself in (no matter if you fired a shot or not) to flank  your target?

No, the argument that 'THIS IS A SNIPING GAME YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CAMP GET BACK TO COD'. Or hell, best I heard 'IM IN THE MILITARY YA c*nt I KNOW HOW TO SNIPE'.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

best I heard 'IM IN THE MILITARY YA c*nt I KNOW HOW TO SNIPE'.

That comments always makes me laugh...

Like playing a video game where you snipe and shoot people will transfer into real life skills and vice versa.

I finally picked up my copy yesterday but haven't got to play it yet.

Andrew1980
  • Andrew1980

Rat

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Be aware that "Hunt The Grey Wolf" DLC doesn't save. You either finish the mission in one go or wait for them to release a patch. 

I've finished the game last night.. Absolutely one of my favourites!! Will play it again :devil:

SteXmaN
  • SteXmaN

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

Awesome game.Masking shots,looking for higher ground,playing patiently,improvising with the equipment given and environment ,stabbing Nazis in the neck etc. It has its problems.Problematic AI sometimes,clunky controls,texture loading and flickering when you zoom in,bugs and glitches but the problems didn't affect my enjoyment.Core gameplay is what matters.When you take that long masked shot without the assists it feels great xD.

The review i would recommend.Probably the best critic out there. o7

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:05 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 24 July 2014 - 07:10 AM.

I don't think i could ever replicate this shot again even if i tried it...

I got the solider penis off and it wasn't even intentional, I had another awesome shot earlier where i had wounded the solider and he was laying on the ground and i got him and it hit him right between the legs entered under his testicles and exited out of the top of his head but my Twitch wasn't recording because of their new settings i hadn't set it to record but i fixed it and capture this amazing shot.

http://www.twitch.tv...a1686/c/4732384

Hit by Lightning
  • Hit by Lightning

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Love this game! I even bought V2 after finishing it!

Very well done (apart from the usual bugs  :lol: ).

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

I'm about halfway though with it and when i'm done with this one i am going to go back to SE v2 and play it...

I bought it a long time ago and it's been sitting in my digital storage waiting to be played.

This is by far one of the best games i've played in a loooooong time.

How do you guys like Online?

Every session i go into i seem to run into COD Kiddies who cry and whine because you killed them and calling you a cheater for "camping" in a sniper game where "camping" is part of the game.

I can't wait til SE4 hopefully they'll come out with it, It'd be cool to have something like a Vietnam or more modern Desert Storm and we have to kill Ho Chi Man or Saddam or Bin Ladin

• maxpaynefan likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm about halfway though with it and when i'm done with this one i am going to go back to SE v2 and play it...

I bought it a long time ago and it's been sitting in my digital storage waiting to be played.

This is by far one of the best games i've played in a loooooong time.

How do you guys like Online?

Every session i go into i seem to run into COD Kiddies who cry and whine because you killed them and calling you a cheater for "camping" in a sniper game where "camping" is part of the game.

I can't wait til SE4 hopefully they'll come out with it, It'd be cool to have something like a Vietnam or more modern Desert Storm and we have to kill Ho Chi Man or Saddam or Bin Ladin
Great idea for se4. I have V2, don't have V3 yet, maybe when they release a silver star edition.
  • AiraCobra likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

I believe it has already been released, I think that's what i got for preorder it.

You only got the Hilter DLC if you preordered the game.

Great idea for se4. I have V2, don't have V3 yet, maybe when they release a silver star edition.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

I believe it has already been released, I think that's what i got for preorder it.

Do you think they will do a silver star edition for V3.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Do you think they will do a silver star edition for V3.

That's what i was referring too...

The preorder stuff was basically the "Silver Star Edition" since you needed to preorder the game to get the DLC content but i guess it could be possible but i think the V3 version of the SSEdition was really the preorder stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users