Legal fun

5 replies to this topic
goodcleanfun
  • goodcleanfun

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

I just beat the game and I noticed a few things that are oddly legal. I'd like to compile a list of things you can do without ever making Liberty city's finest mad. Here are my rules. 1. You must assume cops see you at all times. 2. You can't get a wanted level of one. 3. It can't be part of a mission or other one time event. 4. It doesn't have to be profitable to be added to the list but profit means an automatic add. 5. No cheats.

Here's the things I found so far;
Running into people (walking not punching) can hurt them, but cops don't mind. Push them down over and over and slowly kill them and take the cash. It's a bit tricky, but you can also push them into the road.

Crashing into cars at high speeds sometimes kills the driver. If they fall out you win a prize.

Running into a securicar over and over until you can blows up on it will destroy the both cars winning you a large prize. However this requires a car and they are hard to get without breaking the law.

One way I found to get cars is by calling cops, fire department and paramedics to your hide out. If you get them to stop on your parking space you can sleep in your bed and the car will be yours. However this doesn't always work right. Sometimes the car isn't your even after it's saved to your space.

Getting people mad at you by pushing them down and then getting them to fight cops by standing near can sometimes win you some ammo.

Aiming a gun at people won't bother cops unless they are in the middle of you and the person. They normally just run around like crazy so it's good for anything fun it's funny.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'll add more as I think of them and find them.

Red Borchetta
  • Red Borchetta

Give me my f*cking enchiladas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:44 PM Edited by Red Borchetta, 21 April 2014 - 09:45 PM.

>Running into people (walking not punching) can hurt them, but cops don't mind. Push them down over and over and slowly kill them and take the cash.

Finding some good staircases for this can be some pretty entertaining stuff

goodcleanfun
  • goodcleanfun

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for the tip. You can kill them pretty quick if you wait for them to get up and them push them down.

I've been messing around with the backup and there's a lot of fun to be had there. For one you can take the car without breaking the law. What is really fun is that if you punch a hot dog stand it will piss off the hot dog guy, but the backup shoots anyone that looks at you funny so you punch and he dies. It can be a quick way to get a bit of cash. The cops aren't bothered by any of this for some reason but if your goons hit a pedestrian and they fight back the cops will then join in (I couldn't tell who they got mad at). You won't be blamed but the cops, your crew and random people will die leaving you with guns and money. When you're done, leave the backup in a burning car by running away at the last minuet and Dwayne will harvest and repair the bodies with his "chilling" technique... Or whatever happens.

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

As for pushing people, the funniest location for doing that is at metro stations, especially the ones in Algonquin which are located underground - the person falls a bit deeper and it takes more time for him to get back on the platform, so higher chance a train will arrive while they're still down on the tracks :p

Another tricky but legal way to kill people is pissing them off while in a car (for example by bumping into their vehicle) and waiting till they catch the handle of your door to pull you out, then driving and dragging him along. He will die after a few metres anyway, but it's even more effective if you manage to hit him into an oncoming traffic or static object like a lamp post :)

GTAnian
  • GTAnian

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

Getting a vehicle and crashing it till it catches fire. 

The best place for this is Union Drive East at Lancaster/Middle Park East, because traffic drives into the fire at high speed, I once had a pile up where around 50 cars exploded.

dadrilla
  • dadrilla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

start a fight when the police isnt around and then call the cops on them and let them hit you in front of the cpos and get them arrested

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users