Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why a female protagonist doesn't fit in GTA (debunked)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
438 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to have a female protagonist? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to have a female protagonist?

1. Yes (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote
AlisaM
  • AlisaM

Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:49 AM

Why playing as a female protagonist in a GTA game wouldn`t be fun? Gee i don`t know i guess it`s the same thing as if you`d ask yourself why don`t you like when your car in V explodes immediately after it lands on the roof- because it`s not fun.
Maybe you personally find it ok but i bet you`re just a minority. If R* would make a GTA with playable female protagonist then they`d bankrupt because they wouldn`t sell enough to copies to even cover their budget let alone make some profit. So we`re discussing the obvious here.

More opinion as fact with absolutely nothing to substantiate it.

@alisa like i said, i have yet to see your comment that isn`t a pure trolling and actually contributes something to the topic. So i really can`t take you seriously and tbh i doubt many others do

That you can't find where I've contributed isn't terribly surprising. And I'm afraid I don't care if you take me seriously or not. It seems you're a lot more worried about being taken seriously than I, the "spoiled brat"*, will ever be.

* Are you aware that personal insults say more about your character than that of the person you're intending to insult?
  • universetwisters and Niobium like this

Donut
  • Donut

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

I won't say a female doesn't fit the series, but i would be worried how Rockstar would handle it. I'm sure if the writers tap into their GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption storytelling abilities, a female protagonist could work great. Voice acting and the character model is also something that i would be worried about. She still has to look like a criminal and her voice has to match. Imagine if we had a Justin Bieber looking main character? I wouldn't want no Kristen Bell being the lead in a GTA game xD

• UshaB likes this

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:26 AM

My point about rape is this- how many times in GTA has there been a situation where the male character has been backed into a corner by a gang or some sort of plot scenario?

This isnt a child friendly 2D platformer, its a world of gangsters and murderers. If they have a female as the lead protagonist then rape has to be an issue otherwise it will stand out. Someone mentioned that male lead protagonists rape doesnt come up (although CJ was ironically by a woman). The point is that when someone like Roman gets captured rape isnt an issue because he is male and homosexuality is relatively uncommon. If you substitute Roman with a woman then what? Do we just ignore the glaring omission? 

Rape or the threat of rape will have to come up in dialogue at least and that is something R* doesnt want to do. 

AlisaM
  • AlisaM

Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

My point about rape is this- how many times in GTA has there been a situation where the male character has been backed into a corner by a gang or some sort of plot scenario?

This isnt a child friendly 2D platformer, its a world of gangsters and murderers. If they have a female as the lead protagonist then rape has to be an issue otherwise it will stand out. Someone mentioned that male lead protagonists rape doesnt come up (although CJ was ironically by a woman). The point is that when someone like Roman gets captured rape isnt an issue because he is male and homosexuality is relatively uncommon. If you substitute Roman with a woman then what? Do we just ignore the glaring omission? 

Rape or the threat of rape will have to come up in dialogue at least and that is something R* doesnt want to do.

I don't recall the mission name in the V SP storyline, but there's a strong inference of a male being sodomized with a tool of some sort (sorry, can't recall in that much detail, because it didn't make much of an impact on awful, insensitive me) in the IAA building. In the mission, Trevor flies the helicopter, Franklin provides cover with the sniper rifle and Michael extracts the the fellow being interrogated.

All in all, I don't think the inclusion or exclusion of sexual assault would make much of a difference. The controversy, assuming there is any, would only benefit R*, by making more people aware of their game.

I keep seeing things here to the effect that R* doesn't want to deal with it... does anyone have a source for this assertion, or is it an opinion/educated guess in the role of fact? Personally, I can't claim to have read every R* interview so it's quite possible this view has been stated, but I've not seen it.

For me, I'd be happy if there was an optional female protagonist. It seems to work with minimal problems online, there's just slightly different dialogue. I don't think anyone should have to play the character if they don't want to. I don't particularly enjoy playing a male protagonist, but I have because I want to play the game, but this was my choice.

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Christmas Sucks

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Unwanted Medal 2016

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:52 AM Edited by Midnight Hitman, 17 January 2015 - 03:18 AM.

So, if a woman is shooting at you, your first thought is jamming your dick against her will?
Ok.

He's got a point though, female protagonists wouldn't be fun. i also didn't enjoy playing as franklin or CJ because they were black. oh, and i hated playing as trevor because he was bisexual and probably agendered.

Well, i didn't enjoy playing as CJ due to the "gangsta" culture around him,not because of his race (i would get WAY more annoyed if i played as a wigger)
is funny how the only legs they have to stand his complaints is "i can't imagine a woman dragging a man out of a car" (skinny bitch CJ most certainly can) and the most recent " i can't imagine a woman killing a warehouse full of men" ,bh, i can't imagine a men doing that either, but hey, is a videogame...
Guns can equalize gender advantage and we need a martial arts proffesional, the meele has been awful till now.

UshaB
  • UshaB

"Pain is only temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:03 AM

So, if a woman is shooting at you, your first thought is jamming your dick against her will?
Ok.

Depends on how sexy she is ;)

Nah that's just wrong. 

roadrage19
  • roadrage19

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:40 AM

It's funny how people are saying that a female protagonist wouldn't work yet they completely ignore the fact that every GTA game has a storyline. So if a female protagonist is gonna be introduced to GTA, please explain the concept of the storyline. I don't want to hear actions of the player. I want you to elucidate lucidly on what the storyline would be about and how it would cohere to the GTA vibe without digressing from the main plot.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

Why playing as a female protagonist in a GTA game wouldn`t be fun? Gee i don`t know i guess it`s the same thing as if you`d ask yourself why don`t you like when your car in V explodes immediately after it lands on the roof- because it`s not fun.
Maybe you personally find it ok but i bet you`re just a minority. If R* would make a GTA with playable female protagonist then they`d bankrupt because they wouldn`t sell enough to copies to even cover their budget let alone make some profit. So we`re discussing the obvious here.

And why would it not be fun? You're stating this as if it's some obvious objective truth that everyone knows, yet...all you've done is repeat yourself. Please elaborate on why, and no, using an unrelated analogy doesn't support your point. 
Also lol @ they'd become bankrupt for using a female character. Have you already forgotten the little list of games I've thrown in this thread? Ignoring that, it doesn't even make sense on its own. People don't make decisions based on whether the protagonist is male or female, they just wanna kill people. And please, don't start with the tripe that women can't kill the same as a man.

If they have a female as the lead protagonist then rape has to be an issue otherwise it will stand out. (...) Rape or the threat of rape will have to come up in dialogue at least and that is something R* doesnt want to do.

Yes, because that's such a problem with literally every female character ever, and it's been so weird when they haven't even mentioned it. 

i.e. no, this isn't a problem at all. Sure, it might be used in generic threats that people shout while shooting each other - but that happens between males as well. 'I'm gonna shove this gun up your ass' 'I will skullf*ck your dead body' etc. yet they're not a notable part of the game. Apart from that, there is no need for it to be anything major, or any notable problem for the female protagonist - unless you can explain why GTA would need to include it, even though non-protagonist females in GTA alone haven't had the association. 

It's funny how people are saying that a female protagonist wouldn't work yet they completely ignore the fact that every GTA game has a storyline. So if a female protagonist is gonna be introduced to GTA, please explain the concept of the storyline. I don't want to hear actions of the player. I want you to elucidate lucidly on what the storyline would be about and how it would cohere to the GTA vibe without digressing from the main plot.

This weird idea seems to be based off of how the default protagonist is a male in video games. Making a woman one isn't "we're gonna do something very different and difficult and against the grain", it's just "oh btw they're a woman". Hey, it works for everything else. 

Unless this post is based off of "women can't crime", which I've said earlier in this thread is objectively wrong. 

Why is it so hard to imagine a woman doing crime stuff? They've been non-protagonists in GTA just fine and none of you seem to bat an eyelid, yet doing the exact same thing except we're focusing on their story - instead of having it happen to the side - and suddenly it's so stupid and omg wut dis can't hapn.  

• PhillBellic, Ducard and Midnight Hitman like this

Ducard
  • Ducard

Spectre

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:57 PM Edited by Ducard, 17 January 2015 - 12:57 PM.

I don't have any problem with a female protagonist in GTA. Rockstar have already show that they can create female characters that live a life of crime as antagonists. Catalina was annoying, but Elizabeta was a pretty cool character in my opinion and she gave some fun missionS.

It's definitely something that should be tried in the future. The series needs to be kept fresh with each installment after all.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia
  • Worst Bellic [All Time]

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

I don't have any problem with a female protagonist in GTA. Rockstar have already show that they can create female characters that live a life of crime as antagonists. Catalina was annoying, but Elizabeta was a pretty cool character in my opinion and she gave some fun missionS.

It's definitely something that should be tried in the future. The series needs to be kept fresh with each installment after all.

I have no problem with female protagonists as well. In fact I'd say that it is long overdue. Could a future female protagonist be a returning character, from IV or V?

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:32 PM Edited by MrDeSanta, 17 January 2015 - 06:37 PM.

A female protag in GTA would be a joke. Women are NOT like men, they are NOT equal to men physically, so to put a female in a man's shoes in GTA would be totally ludicrous and obviously forced, much like Franklin Clinton in GTA V . Can you imagine a chick knocking dudes out with 1 punch? Can you imagine a chick pulling 200 pound men out of their rides? I cannot. All of you with the defense that GTA is not realistic need to compare it to other video games, not reality. Compared to other video games, GTA is one of the most realistic games out there. A parody of modern life made exciting with intriguing missions and such, but it try's to stay grounded in reality (except V, don't know what they were smoking). Over 85% of criminals, especially violent criminals (y'know, the type we play as) are men. It is in a males nature to be the warrior, that's why we're built for it. Women are nurturers by nature. If you 12 year olds knew anything at all about women in gangs, you'd know they are used, abused, and many are not respected at all.

You do realise that GTA is far, far from being realistic? Sure, it has more features than other games that allow for the kind of logic you can see in movies, but it falls into all the normal tropes of things we just accept even though they're so bloody unrealistic it's literally impossible to make a fully realistic and fun game. In real life, no one can:
-OHKO people again and again
-Carjack with ease
-Fire anything other than a pistol without ear protection again and again
-Fire any fully automatic weapon unsupported properly for more than half a second
-Kill literally anyone with just a knife
-Be as proficient at high-speed driving as you can be in GTA
-Sprint for extended periods of time

A female protag in GTA would be a joke. Women are NOT like men, they are NOT equal to men physically, so to put a female in a man's shoes in GTA would be totally ludicrous and obviously forced, much like Franklin Clinton in GTA V . Can you imagine a chick knocking dudes out with 1 punch? Can you imagine a chick pulling 200 pound men out of their rides? I cannot. All of you with the defense that GTA is not realistic need to compare it to other video games, not reality. Compared to other video games, GTA is one of the most realistic games out there. A parody of modern life made exciting with intriguing missions and such, but it try's to stay grounded in reality (except V, don't know what they were smoking). Over 85% of criminals, especially violent criminals (y'know, the type we play as) are men. It is in a males nature to be the warrior, that's why we're built for it. Women are nurturers by nature. If you 12 year olds knew anything at all about women in gangs, you'd know they are used, abused, and many are not respected at all.

You do realise that GTA is far, far from being realistic? Sure, it has more features than other games that allow for the kind of logic you can see in movies, but it falls into all the normal tropes of things we just accept even though they're so bloody unrealistic it's literally impossible to make a fully realistic and fun game. In real life, no one can:
-OHKO people again and again
-Carjack with ease
-Fire anything other than a pistol without ear protection again and again
-Fire any fully automatic weapon unsupported properly for more than half a second
-Kill literally anyone with just a knife
-Be as proficient at high-speed driving as you can be in GTA
-Sprint for extended periods of time
-Knock anyone over easily
-Know how to drive any vehicle proficiently
-Survive large amounts of severely traumatic damage
Saying that these things are things only men can do is just plain sexism. You're making something into a gender issue when it can't be a gender issue in the first place.
The 'men are naturally warriors' thing is just flat out bloody stupid, and I sincerely hope you were joking.
As for the last part, if you know anything about google, try looking up all the feared, powerful women in history. Seriously, because some women are treated badly in gangs, that means that they cannot be something otherwise? What's the argument here?

Spoiler

I'm not gonna bother forming a new response to this utter bullsh*t, I'll just pull a Blue Peter:

Yeah, it's easy to see how people play as females - look at games like Metroid, Tomb Raider, Beyonetta, Alien: Isolation, Mirror's Edge, Portal, Transistor, Perfect Dark, or games where you can choose like Fallout. 

They play just the same, although it should be noted these are single player games, so the effect of multiple people mentioned doesn't affect it. But still, the fact the protagonist is female is almost never even mentioned by people playing the above games, which gives some indication of how people would react if it was such in GTA.

Yeah, these games totally had to build their gameplay completely around the fact that women are all weak and feeble housewives.
Oh, oh wait no, it's just you being sexist again.

And of course the game you suggest to play if we want a female is Lollipop Chainsaw. Really shows your attitude well.

-Knock anyone over easily
-Know how to drive any vehicle proficiently
-Survive large amounts of severely traumatic damage
Saying that these things are things only men can do is just plain sexism. You're making something into a gender issue when it can't be a gender issue in the first place.
The 'men are naturally warriors' thing is just flat out bloody stupid, and I sincerely hope you were joking.
As for the last part, if you know anything about google, try looking up all the feared, powerful women in history. Seriously, because some women are treated badly in gangs, that means that they cannot be something otherwise? What's the argument here?

Spoiler

I'm not gonna bother forming a new response to this utter bullsh*t, I'll just pull a Blue Peter:

Yeah, it's easy to see how people play as females - look at games like Metroid, Tomb Raider, Beyonetta, Alien: Isolation, Mirror's Edge, Portal, Transistor, Perfect Dark, or games where you can choose like Fallout. 

They play just the same, although it should be noted these are single player games, so the effect of multiple people mentioned doesn't affect it. But still, the fact the protagonist is female is almost never even mentioned by people playing the above games, which gives some indication of how people would react if it was such in GTA.

Yeah, these games totally had to build their gameplay completely around the fact that women are all weak and feeble housewives.
Oh, oh wait no, it's just you being sexist again.

And of course the game you suggest to play if we want a female is Lollipop Chainsaw. Really shows your attitude well.

What? Did you really say you can`t fire fully automatic weapons unsupported properly for more than half second? Wow that`s got to be the biggest joke i`ve ever heard. You don`t know much about guns do you?

I worked for the military almost 6 years so this is something i have little experience in. You can fire any automatic weapon for as long as you like in full auto mode. What did you mean by unsupported anyway? That it`s got to be supported/mounted/attached to the ground like heavy MG`s for precision shooting when lying down or that you need to push it against your hip or shoulder? If the last then yes, you wont hit much if you`re going to fire full auto mode freely without supporting your hands against the body. But if you mean the first thing then i got news for you. You can fire MG unmounted to the ground. In fully auto mode as long as you like. Altough the accuracy will suck, especially in the case of .50 BMG caliber but there`s no problem doing so and you`ll still probably hit in 2 out of 5 cases.

Not to mention the regular assault rifles such as AK or M4. Especially those that run on NATO bullets of 5.56 caliber which has almost no recoill at all, even at fully auto fire. 

Besides not for more than half second? LMFAO. If the soldiers would only be able to shoot fully auto mode for half second max then i hate to think how the battles would look like. As for ear protection, you think they they had it back in the American civil war? Well they put raw cotton clots into their ears but that`s as good as nothing. You can easily fire smaller calibers without ear protection but you can`t do this with .44 or .50 MAG revolver with 2.5 inch barrel, that`s for sure. But M16 in fully auto mode? No problem..

And i don`t think that preaching to @American Alpha about melee combat makes any sense since the guy is personally experienced in martial arts so i bet he knows about fighting more than you and i combined. I`m a gun expert but i know very little about melee fighting but yet i can still say for sure that knocking someone out in 1 hit is no science fiction. Everyone can do it, even some drunk asshole in the bar who has no skills at all. It`s just a matter of right punch or melee weapon hit and surprise.

@noburn, where did i say that the white male is the only one apropriate for GTA protagonist? I can`t believe how eager some of you are to fliping the words and showing them they way you like it. Speak for yourself, personally i have no problems playing as a black guy or even gay for that matter. Give me a gay Tony as a protagonist and i`m totally fine with it. But i do have problems playing as a woman. Because i wouldn`t feel the game fun that way. 

Of course now will someone come at me saying i hate women in general if i don`t want to have it as a GTA protagonist but i don`t care because fliping the words and generalizing them seems to be really popular on the internet. Besides what`s better than quotating only the one part of the post and twist it around so it can fit your reply.

But OP can even make a poll asking how many people would like to have woman as a GTA protagonists. I`m sure what will result look like.

I wonder if some of the people who say it`d be cool to have a woman as a protagonist really mean that or you just say that because you want to follow the new age mainstream (you know, self-claimed open minded liberalist and non-sexists) ? I`m aiming that on @reddagger and @universetwisters especially.

You two picked up on @American Alpha because he has a different opinion than you and because he dares to contraire your own opinion just like me (how rude we are) but infact he`s at least being honest about himself and says how he really feels and not what the mainstream community would like to hear.

It`s interesting how i don`t care when someone feels diferent than me but you two just can`t stand anyone who dares to say that women wouldn`t fit for a GTA protagonists. What`s the point of this subject then? If you expected only the positive opinions that match yours then prepare yourself for being constantly angry on someone.

Edit: this is a quote to reddager`s post

• Journey_95 and American Viking like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

But OP can even make a poll asking how many people would like to have woman as a GTA protagonists. I`m sure what will result look like.
I wonder if some of the people who say it`d be cool to have a woman as a protagonist really mean that or you just say that because you want to follow the new age mainstream (you know, self-claimed open minded liberalist and non-sexists) ? I`m aiming that on @reddagger and @universetwisters especially.

I'll do it once I get out of the shower.

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

stisni pisni, pusti zviždi

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

Oh boy. So many letters on this page.

• ClaudX and Midnight Hitman like this

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Christmas Sucks

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Unwanted Medal 2016

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

It`s interesting how i don`t care when someone feels diferent than me but you two just can`t stand anyone who dares to say that women wouldn`t fit for a GTA protagonists. What`s the point of this subject then? If you expected only the positive opinions that match yours then prepare yourself for being constantly angry on someone.

It's because the reasons you are giving are stupid, you think that stretching the boundaries of reality by doing all kinds of weird sh*t are fun, such as the weapon storage, xtreme resilience to gunfire, proficiency with all kinds of weapons, the MALE character being above every NPC of the game and more gta-isms i don't want to list.
Suddenly a woman doing all these things is not fun, it really shows your way of thinking, @American Alpha didn't make any valid point, he told that Lolly Pop Chainsaw is at sale, like we want a woman in game just to beat off at her.
  • Gay Tony likes this

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:48 PM Edited by MrDeSanta, 17 January 2015 - 09:24 PM.

It's because the reasons you are giving are stupid, you think that stretching the boundaries of reality by doing all kinds of weird sh*t are fun, such as the weapon storage, xtreme resilience to gunfire, proficiency with all kinds of weapons, the MALE character being above every NPC of the game and more gta-isms i don't want to list.
Suddenly a woman doing all these things is not fun, it really shows your way of thinking, @American Alpha didn't make any valid point, he told that Lolly Pop Chainsaw is at sale, like we want a woman in game just to beat off at her.

Show me exactly where i said that carying all the weapons and all those unrealistic GTA things are ok to me? Great,not only you`re twisting the words you are also lying and puting some words i didn`t say in my mouth. Your nitpicking on my comments is seriously starting to irritate me.

Btw what kind of reason you people want me to give you?We`re discussing the obvious here. If a simple "because it wouldn`t be fun" isn`t enough to you then go peek outside of GTAF for once and see what the majority out there think about female GTA protagonist. Just type this into the google and you`ve got millions of results outside of this forum. Plenty of articles too.

But i`m afraid that`s not what you`re seeking for. You`ll probably be disapointed when see that the 95% of GTA gamers wouldn`t want a female GTA protagonists and that you and 2 or 3 more people in this topic are only the minority.

Oh yeah i forgot you want an essay of million reasons when it`s quite simple: not fun.

And don`t bring the realism into this because if i`m doing all the crazy unrealistic things in GTA i might do it as a male thus i can at least enjoy playing it. And doing all this as a woman wouldn`t make crazy game like GTA 1% more realistic. It`d only strip the fun out of it.

• American Viking likes this

roadrage19
  • roadrage19

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

I love how people continue to misconstrue my point. I never insinuated that it was hard to believe that women can pull off crime stuff (we already got the psychotic, impulsive uneducated Latina Catalina for crying the f*ck out loud) because anyone could commit crimes no matter what their gender is. I'm just saying that if you think that a female character would work in GTA, please explain to me what the storyline is gonna be about and how it would cohere to the GTA series without being over the top like San Andreas or banal. How would the woman's personality fit the storyline? Those are the questions I wanna know.

helpplease
  • helpplease

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:28 PM

I don't recall the mission name in the V SP storyline, but there's a strong inference of a male being sodomized with a tool of some sort (sorry, can't recall in that much detail, because it didn't make much of an impact on awful, insensitive me) in the IAA building. In the mission, Trevor flies the helicopter, Franklin provides cover with the sniper rifle and Michael extracts the the fellow being interrogated.

All in all, I don't think the inclusion or exclusion of sexual assault would make much of a difference. The controversy, assuming there is any, would only benefit R*, by making more people aware of their game.

I keep seeing things here to the effect that R* doesn't want to deal with it... does anyone have a source for this assertion, or is it an opinion/educated guess in the role of fact? Personally, I can't claim to have read every R* interview so it's quite possible this view has been stated, but I've not seen it.

For me, I'd be happy if there was an optional female protagonist. It seems to work with minimal problems online, there's just slightly different dialogue. I don't think anyone should have to play the character if they don't want to. I don't particularly enjoy playing a male protagonist, but I have because I want to play the game, but this was my choice.

Well put it this way; in all of GTA, with gangsters and psychopaths, how often has female rape ever been mentioned? Next to ZERO. Now you mention male rape and admittedly there is hypocrisy but society views rape of men as funny or even deserved (dont drop the soap). Female rape is a whole new territory. Look at the outrage that the recent Tomb Raider had. As for not wanting to deal with it evidence let me ask you this: Where are the kids? Where are they? In every GTA there has never been a child avatar that you could kill. Even R* has boundaries hell now than ever they have more because Take2 are multi billion enterprise. 

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:35 PM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 17 January 2015 - 09:36 PM.

Basically: Men protagonists of GTA are superhuman, but a woman being superhuman is completely out of bounds and game breakingly unrealistic. I've yet to hear anyone counteract this. It's a fair point.

11028726.gif

• sivispacem, Zello and Midnight Hitman like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

Basically: Men protagonists of GTA are superhuman, but a woman being superhuman is completely out of bounds and game breakingly unrealistic. I've yet to hear anyone counteract this. It's a fair point.

11028726.gif

And this basically summarises why this entire discussion is idiotic.
  • universetwisters, theNGclan, RedDagger and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users