[UNCONFIRMED] Jet Pack found in Game Code

410 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

I just hope this thread does not go down or get old, its interesting.

• DeafMetal, uJhatafart00 and Mistermackattack like this

TheGreenBastard
  • TheGreenBastard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

This is real. Remember my post. 

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

jetpack..no...seriosusly...ppl will be messing around with that flying s*it...id' rather get a tank..lol.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

I don't like bets but I can almost go as far as betting that some people will claim that Rockstar only added a jetpack because of the demand and that what they originally meant was purely metaphors and bigger messages. OK. 

My body is ready.

Offtopic, but: a Dale Cooper avatar! Major thumbs up!

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

How is this still unconfirmed after three days? Can we get a credible source in here to tell us yay or nay? 

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

I think a few people including funnw2 have confirmed it.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I don't like bets but I can almost go as far as betting that some people will claim that Rockstar only added a jetpack because of the demand and that what they originally meant was purely metaphors and bigger messages. OK. 

My body is ready.

Offtopic, but: a Dale Cooper avatar! Major thumbs up!
Offtopic- but thank god there actually are some Twin Peaks fans around the forums. Began to think I was the only one.
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by UtterTehSEAL, 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM.

I really hope this turns out to be fake.

Unless of course it's part of an alien DLC where silly things could easily be explained.

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

I really hope this turns out to be fake.

You are an idiot for making such a post.

Here is why:

* There is already legitimate presented info.

*Multiple people checked and this has been proven to be legit.

• RolfStarGames likes this

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

^ You missed one. 

* He put jetpacks on the same level as aliens. 

It's weird as f*ck when people take GTA so seriously, they get annoyed at real sh*t like jetpacks. It would be so much easier to get your hands on a jetpack, than a military jet or a tank. Why do people think it's silly? Or something that needs to be explained? Try to explain anything in GTA. Start anywhere.

• RolfStarGames likes this

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by CarLuver69, 22 April 2014 - 11:35 PM.

As I mentioned before, it's easier to fake the kind of code NGclan posted since it's readable code that seems like it belongs. However, it was not actual code, but rather like data on a spreadsheet. Anyone can fake that.

But what you simply cannot fake is disassembly from an executable. It would be pointless to photo shop the strings list from IDA Pro and even the machine code itself. There is proof in the first post that this exists, and Chrome even gave the specific address for people to check. To fake something of this scale would take an absurd amount of time, and would most likely be noticeably fake.

Not only that, but Chrome obviously has a good reputation. Why ruin it with the childish act of faking jet pack code? If I had the 1.12 XEX file I'd post my own picture proof to further back him up.

This shouldn't be labeled as "Unconfirmed" or considered fake. Those who scream "FAAAKE" have probably never touched a single piece of code in their life, let alone use IDA Pro to reverse engineer programs/games. When the time comes, the naysayers should apologize profusely to Chrome for doubting him. And for being so thick-headed and not believing any of this to be true.

I still can't believe we finally have proof of a jetpack, and because NG wanted to post fake code to apparently prove a point, the legitimate code gets ignored and called fake. Open your minds, people! Embrace this discovery with excitement, not negativity and pessimism!

Seriously, though. Stop calling it fake! D:<

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by theNGclan, 23 April 2014 - 01:05 AM.

As I mentioned before, it's easier to fake the kind of code NGclan posted since it's readable code that seems like it belongs. However, it was not actual code, but rather like data on a spreadsheet. Anyone can fake that.

But what you simply cannot fake is disassembly from an executable. It would be pointless to photo shop the strings list from IDA Pro and even the machine code itself. There is proof in the first post that this exists, and Chrome even gave the specific address for people to check. To fake something of this scale would take an absurd amount of time, and would most likely be noticeably fake.

Not only that, but Chrome obviously has a good reputation. Why ruin it with the childish act of faking jet pack code? If I had the 1.12 XEX file I'd post my own picture proof to further back him up.

This shouldn't be labeled as "Unconfirmed" or considered fake. Those who scream "FAAAKE" have probably never touched a single piece of code in their life, let alone use IDA Pro to reverse engineer programs/games. When the time comes, the naysayers should apologize profusely to Chrome for doubting him. And for being so thick-headed and not believing any of this to be true.

I still can't believe we finally have proof of a jetpack, and because NG wanted to post fake code to apparently prove a point, the legitimate code gets ignored and called fake. Open your minds, people! Embrace this discovery with excitement, not negativity and pessimism!

Seriously, though. Stop calling it fake! D:<

It will remain unconfirmed till Rockstar confirms it or someone from this website with proper modding skills can verify it like NTAuthority, Silent, or Ash_735. Don't give me sh*t for helping people think twice before believing code.

Take the stick out of your ass and have a good attitude. What do you expect them to do after the North Yankton DLC hoax, BELIEVE EVERYTHING? In fact, if this IS real, Rockstar would've definitely taken fire over this. It is likely junk/joke code if it does exist.

Also, faking entries from an .exe isn't rocket science. Extract it, modify it, and you're done. Any code can be reworded like that. Herp.

• SCOOBASTEEB likes this

GanjaOutlawXero
  • GanjaOutlawXero

Loyal Outlaw

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

and because NG wanted to post fake code to apparently prove a point, the legitimate code gets ignored and called fake.

If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you. If you really make them think, they will hate you.

R-108

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

It will remain unconfirmed till Rockstar confirms it or someone from this website with proper modding skills can verify it like NTAuthority, Silent, or Ash_735. Don't give me sh*t for helping people think twice before believing code.

Take the stick out of your ass and have a good attitude. What do you expect them to do after the North Yankton DLC hoax, BELIEVE EVERYTHING? In fact, if this IS real, Rockstar would've definitely taken fire over this. It is likely junk/joke code if it does exist.

Also, faking entries from an .exe isn't rocket science. Extract it, modify it, and you're done. Any code can be reworded like that. Herp.

I don't remember giving you sh*t for anything. And it's funny how you think I don't actually know what I'm talking about. I may not be as talented as those you mentioned, but I do know my sh*t, and I have plenty to show for. It's just not relevant here.

As for your last sentence, it's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:40 AM

^ we're not thinking about money, we're thinking about how n00bs will start using it.
(assuming that you play GTAO) imagine yourself minding your own business then a 6yr kiddie pop up and kill you and fky away. you don't have ANY WAY to kill him.

that is our point of "SP only"

Anticipation is the key my friend.

1987_EC
  • 1987_EC

PC gamer

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

well if this a DLC this is really not fair..I mean make DLCs fine BUT dont cut on cool stuff like this that shouldve just been included in the game in first place...thats just greedy! and lame!

FlukiestFaun150
  • FlukiestFaun150

Hollywood Undead!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

Yaaayy!! Jetpack is coming back baby! :panic:

ichnixwissen
  • ichnixwissen

Grove Street Leader

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Yeah it comes back.... after 8 Months of searching for it...WTF ??? :blink: :miranda: :miranda:

Why so late, wasnt the script ready or what ?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

I don't remember giving you sh*t for anything. And it's funny how you think I don't actually know what I'm talking about. I may not be as talented as those you mentioned, but I do know my sh*t, and I have plenty to show for. It's just not relevant here.

As for your last sentence, it's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Export code from documented file -> Edit test within the code -> Make sure it looks similar to how it did when you extracted it -> Screenshot it.

You're clearly mad. You did send me a PM after all. Good laugh mate.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

Wait, wait. What if the Dinka Thrust ISN'T a motorcycle after all?

What if it's the name for a jetpack?

It would explain the lack of pictures found of it.

• B Dawg, Aerosmithfan999, GanjaOutlawXero and 1 other like this

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Ezza just blew my mind.
  • Ezza. likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

Jet packs are sh*t. I hope this is an elaborate ruse from R*. 

• theNGclan likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 23 April 2014 - 12:00 PM.

Makes sense

Dinka Thrust

High Life Update

What if that's a motorcycle that converts into a jetpack?

funmw2
  • funmw2

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by funmw2, 24 April 2014 - 11:39 AM.

Export code from documented file -> Edit test within the code -> Make sure it looks similar to how it did when you extracted it -> Screenshot it.

You're clearly mad. You did send me a PM after all. Good laugh mate.

Download this from SONY SERVERS :

http://b0.ww.np.dl.p...12-V0100-PE.pkg ( 1.12 update )

Then open it with PKGView ( Google it )

Then extract eboot.bin and then use DarkEbootFixer ( Google it ) to decode it to eboot.elf

And then get IDA Pro or a cracked version of it and download PS3 loaders/plugins for IDA Pro and install it ( Mr.Google will help you )

Then open eboot.elf with IDA Pro and click Shift + F12 or click on View tab -> Open subviews -> Strings

And then search for "jetpack" .

• Overmenneske likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

Makes sense

Dinka Thrust

High Life Update

What if that's a motorcycle that converts into a jetpack?

What if Dinka has a military contract to produce a jetpack/bike and are testing it somewhere, so Lester sends you to assassinate the tester and retrieve it?

• WildBrick142, SCOOBASTEEB and Ezza. like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

what if....the autobots reveal themselves?

• Outplug likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

You have to remember this could also have been deleted from the database. Maybe it is in the game and will come in through DLC/update or it might not. Very interesting to see though :O

TJGM
  • TJGM

Politically correct.

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by TJGM, 23 April 2014 - 02:03 PM.

Maybe I'm just jaded from the "North Yankton DLC" incident, but I call bullsh*t.

I'm not sure how anyone actually believed that NY DLC stuff, it was obviously fake.

Anyway, for people that are doubting this, I honestly wouldn't. It shows clear evidence found by multiple people that its real.

Saiyanskillz
  • Saiyanskillz

Lures like Terminus, bites like Tyson

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

Sounds legit to me.

But i hope it has limits. I can't be found in lobbies with infinite jetpack users.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

And the possible Jetpack story has appeared on IGN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users