Photo

Do people really hate when you kill them in a car with a bulletproof b

123 replies to this topic
Rbrunstheshow
  • Rbrunstheshow

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

I put this up there with people who kill/shoot people who are in Passive Mode or as they are in auto-drive while driving out of there garage and coming out of LSC it's a pussy move if your going to kill somebody do it in a way they can actually fight back.

Pyromythical
  • Pyromythical

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:33 AM Edited by Pyromythical, 24 April 2014 - 12:34 AM.

I remember playing a GTA vice city MP mod, and everyone in that game would be having a bloodbath in the streets. Until some punk in a hunter would show up.
The most amazing thing would happen, everyone would generally have a ceasefire and take out the Hunter.

Yet, when a tank rolls up in gta:O? Everyone just continues the blood bath and has a whingefest instead.

My crew uses tanks, usually just to battle other tank griefers or Lazer/Buzzard pilots.

Sometimes we will put bounties on our heads, airlift a couple tanks up onto a building and take on all comers (but rarely attack those who aren't goading us)
I don't see tanks as a bitch move, especially if we are giving up our hard earned money to fund our own game.

Tanks do take less damage now though, someone was on an opposing roof the other night using the heavy sniper
We always protect our rear - his shots to the front of my tank destroyed it pretty fast

Also kudos to the people who managed to take the roof from us and our tanks. Was brilliant.

Passive parachuter though *facepalm*

KcG913
  • KcG913

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

I ran into a idiot last night in a jester while I was minding my own business he pulls up next to me flips me off then got in front of me and kills me while I'm trying to drive away from him. He wanted to do some 1on1 deathmatch and I turned it down so he killed me and every time I spawned just feet from my car here he comes reversing and shooting. I was trying my best to shoot him in the stupid car but he ended killing me 14 times. The only reason I let it go on so long I got into it with a griefer who was the same way who could only kill me while he was in a vehicle and I was on foot i got reported by him and his other buddies in the lobby and boom I'm muted and still muted trying to get it lifted but that's another story lol. So back to the jester after 14 kills I say FUGGIT and RPG the punk now he respawns with no vehicle to hide in and I got 5 revenge kills and he called me every insult he could think of over text then leaves the lobby because he was butt hurt and the insults were all misspelled lol GTA'S finest.  

Sh4d0wX32111
  • Sh4d0wX32111

Strawhat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

I remember playing a GTA vice city MP mod, and everyone in that game would be having a bloodbath in the streets. Until some punk in a hunter would show up.
The most amazing thing would happen, everyone would generally have a ceasefire and take out the Hunter.

Yet, when a tank rolls up in gta:O? Everyone just continues the blood bath and has a whingefest instead.

My crew uses tanks, usually just to battle other tank griefers or Lazer/Buzzard pilots.

Sometimes we will put bounties on our heads, airlift a couple tanks up onto a building and take on all comers (but rarely attack those who aren't goading us)
I don't see tanks as a bitch move, especially if we are giving up our hard earned money to fund our own game.

Tanks do take less damage now though, someone was on an opposing roof the other night using the heavy sniper
We always protect our rear - his shots to the front of my tank destroyed it pretty fast

Also kudos to the people who managed to take the roof from us and our tanks. Was brilliant.

Passive parachuter though *facepalm*

I hope to run into you someday so I can take you out with my Lazer, seems like a good challenge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users