Do people really hate when you kill them in a car with a bulletproof b

123 replies to this topic
Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

Doesn't matter if you killed him for the bounty.  A bitch tactic is a bitch tactic, plain and simple.  

Players that do that to me end up getting their PV blown up.  It's even better if I manage to get it impounded, I end up still going to the impound to do the glitch that permanently destroys their PV.  That's how bad I hate people like you.

watch out we got a bad ass over here

Heel, doggie.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

You use a dick move, he used a dick move.

Point of the story here? You're a dick,

Do you care to explain how i'm a dick for defending myself?

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

Op got what he deserved. Used a dick move to spawn kill someone, then ran away to apartment to hide.
Got killed once then went into passive mode.

Not everybody has Rpg's or mini guns to use against a reversing shielded car. Plus bad sport and insurance.

Then comes and moans about it on a forum. Obviously a squeker
  • Schweppez likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Everything is permitted. We all have the same tools at our disposal, so everything is fare game. Someone comes at me with a tank, I fight back. Same as the bulletproof cars. If you can't defend yourself, find another session.

• meatrocket8 likes this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Just DO It

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

What i never get even though im equally as guilty of doing with the OP does with my entity is i never get why people just dont either throw a sticky at the car, rpg the car, or use the mini gun as doing any of these methods will bring you down and it has happened to me but some people still insist on using a rifle against me.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

lol. Just use an RPG

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

OP got a taste of his own medicine and didn't like it one bit.

Quit your jibber-jabber and man up.

/thread.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

Im sorry but this tactic is lame. You make yourself pretty much invulnerable, unless the player wants to pay for your vehicle insurance.

Any sort of attack that renders your victim helpless and you invulnerable is pretty dumb, just like the tank, but not as bad obviously. It is one thing to play smart and stack the odds in your favor, but only if you can still be killed.

Its part of the game, and there are no rules against it, but its dumb none the less. If I kill another player I want it to be because I am better or smarter than that player. Not because I used a method which makes it impossible for the player to fight back.

• Dead_general likes this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

Idk, I liken using a bulletproof back car to taking cover behind a barrier. I don't think its really that big a deal or hard to counter. Just need a little map awareness and mobility.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

what's with crazy butthurt people here? the OP said that the person had a BOUNTY. he killed the guy in a bulletproof-back Jester. the guy came trying to kill the OP. OP killed him. dude came again and again....

I would've done the exact same way if I was in OP's place.

• gizmonomono and Awesom-0 like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

what's with crazy butthurt people here? the OP said that the person had a BOUNTY. he killed the guy in a bulletproof-back Jester. the guy came trying to kill the OP. OP killed him. dude came again and again....

He did nothing wrong...  People just don't get it.

Apparently to alot of people here think FR is a very peaceful place where everyone is honest and fair.  

• gizmonomono likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

I wouldn't say a thing if OP killed an innocent player. no bounty at him or anything.

But the player was having a BOUNTY. you'll get killed anyways.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

The only way to counter a tank is passive mode

This is utter bullsh*t.

Everything is permitted. 

This is the truth.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by sam1ches, 22 April 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Lol @ people who compare it to tank griefing. Twice I've gone around in my Entity with a crew member shooting randoms... it can actually be quite fun. Nothing is stopping them from killing you (ie. using the RPG/sticky bomb) in one go -- unlike with tanks.

Lol @ you using i.e wrong. griefing with the a bullet proof rear is just as bad as a tank. And yes, something is stopping them from killing you, you killing them over and over. Ya f*ck. 

explain how a bullet proof rear on a sports car= an armored vehicle with a missle launcher with infinite ammo

... you may have a point that they are both bitch tactics, but they are not equal or just as bad as...

and the rule of free roam is : if you are a bitch in real life, you are a bitch in gta. thats the rule everyone seems to follow.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:34 PM Edited by Kaber, 22 April 2014 - 05:35 PM.

and the rule of free roam is : if you are a bitch in real life, you are a bitch in gta. thats the rule everyone seems to follow.

No. The rule of freeroam is, "F*ck you. I do what I want."
  • sam1ches likes this

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Op is a sucka....
  • sam1ches likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

RPG>"bullet proof" rear . Then I laugh. Sometimes I report. Sometimes I get a tank if they are trying to spawn kill. Not something I use to do, but the game is rather too stale for me to care about it anymore. Once my tank is about to blow up, I just leave session.

Wait a second...you f*cking REPORT people who shoot at you in a car with a bulletproof back window? Who the f*ck do you think you are? 

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:45 AM

It seams that all people are getting from my story is that i'm complaining about getting killed in a tank. I was just asking why people seem to get so upset about getting killed with my tactic. People like him are the reason i got a bullet-proof back on my jester in the first place. I don want to get forced into some stupid PvP match against some butt-hurt player. He even gets so butt-hurt that he cant kill me,  he even threatens me with saying hes gonna steal my credit card info and I.P. address and all that other stupid crap. (But they never do)

Spare Mango
  • Spare Mango

Car Collector/S.A Photographer

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

Yeah, you get what you give.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Saying that bulletproof cars are not fair is like saying "Oh no, you shot me with your rifle, that's not fair". It's a feature, it's not cheating. 

Threatening someone, saying you're gonna steal their credit card info because they killed you in a video game is sad and moronic.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

haha, hope he buys you boxes of dildos with your stolen CC info OP.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:23 AM Edited by Zorvaine, 23 April 2014 - 06:36 AM.

Both are cheap tactics. 

Simple solution:

- Make it so that you can still damage people by shooting them from the back of their car (Jester, Entity, Bullet etc.)

- Tanks can only be obtained in Fort Zancudo so those with a griefing attitude will have to take their time getting there and driving back all the way if they're so determined to cause damage. 

If there's anything that GTA:O Freeroam requires it's balance. At the moment, any little kid can completely overcome anyone using such methods. I remember seeing a large amount of little kids using god mode when the DNS method was used. I see too many people grief others in tanks or with hacks and the second their precious power is taken from them they either go into passive mode or leave the lobby because they refuse to play when the odds are fair.

Fair! Not being at a dis-advantage but having an equal chance of dying as your opponent which is determined by player skill. I would understand if they left if they were underpowered but no, they refuse to play when they don't have a big advantage which is just pathetic. 

It's like having a running tournament and Player A has the powers of super speed, he will race every individual because he has an enormous advantage and thus will always win. But when he's going to be offered to face another person with super speed he will refuse it to no end because he has an equal chance of winning let alone facing the Flash.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:29 AM

Both are cheap tactics. 

Simple solution:

- Make it so that you can still damage people by shooting them from the back of their car (Jester, Entity, Bullet etc.)

- Tanks can only be obtained in Fort Zancudo so those with a griefing attitude will have to take their time getting there and driving back all the way if they're so determined to cause damage. 

I disagree. I can't tell you how many times I was just driving around in my car, passing a blimp, honking my f*cking horn so he doesn't shoot me and I get shot at. Just passing by. So if I survive that, you bet your ass I'm gonna backup and shoot the motherf*cker.

And as for tanks, I actually enjoy seeing them. I consider it a challenge.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

A blimp...? Elaborate. 

Tanks are overpowered still. They move way too fast compared to a real life tank. And I know given the game's state you can't compare real life points of view and the game but still, the least they could do is slow them down.

Usually when I go Off Radar to bomb them, they immediately start moving away fast, which makes it difficult to approach them undetected. Speed reduction would balance it out. 

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

A blimp...? Elaborate. 

Tanks are overpowered still. They move way too fast compared to a real life tank. And I know given the game's state you can't compare real life points of view and the game but still, the least they could do is slow them down.

Usually when I go Off Radar to bomb them, they immediately start moving away fast, which makes it difficult to approach them undetected. Speed reduction would balance it out. 

A blimp on the radar. Another player.

Tanks, in real life, can go as fast as 80 kph.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by Zorvaine, 23 April 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Aha, you mean Blip not Blimp. For a moment there I thought you were going to mention people hacking the Atomic Blimp online.

You should know by now that every blip has a big chance of hostility. And don't honk, because it's lost it's meaning. Why? Too many times have I been deceived by this. Someone driving up to me, honking their horn, I let my guard down and 15 seconds later I get shot to death. 

Since then, anyone is a potential threat because people will go to such lengths to get a kill it's ridiculous. 

Instead of driving passed people and trying to establish contact, getting killed and back-up killing them, don't bother. Don't approach them. If they approach you, kill them normally. No backing up because there is no honor in that. Sure, there's almost absolutely no honor at all in this game but you can distinguish it for yourself. I find it satisfying in killing my enemies when the odds are balanced because I've rightfully proven my superiority without using cheap/easy tactics. There is no excuse or complain then, only acceptance. 

• gizmonomono likes this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

You should know by now that every blip has a big chance of hostility. And don't honk, because it's lost it's meaning. Why? Too many times have I been deceived by this. Someone driving up to me, honking their horn, I let my guard down and 15 seconds later I get shot to death. 

Since then, anyone is a potential threat because people will go to such lengths to get a kill it's ridiculous. 

THIS!!!

Face it people it's reality, just shoot first and you dont have to worry about back up shooters!

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

Aha, you mean Blip not Blimp. For a moment there I thought you were going to mention people hacking the Atomic Blimp online.

Instead of driving passed people and trying to establish contact, getting killed and back-up killing them, don't bother. Don't approach them. If they approach you, kill them normally. No backing up because there is no honor in that. Sure, there's almost absolutely no honor at all in this game but you can distinguish it for yourself. I find it satisfying in killing my enemies when the odds are balanced because I've rightfully proven my superiority without using cheap/easy tactics. There is no excuse or complain then, only acceptance. 

Haha, I always thought it was blimp :D

I'm fair when others are fair to me. 3 out of 100 players play fair in this game. When I run into an asshole, I do my very best to try and piss him off.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

that's 7-year-old logic

• gizmonomono likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

That "be the change you wanna see in the world" is bullsh*t in online gaming. Playing Gta online honorably doesn't mean others will. The only thing that isn't fair is matchmaking. And that's where all the problems come. Someone comes at you with a tank or a bulletproof rear end of a car , or a jet you're pretty much screwed if you're lvl 12. Other than that everything is fair game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users