Do people really hate when you kill them in a car with a bulletproof b

123 replies to this topic
CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

If you sit there & let someone shoot you while in a car you just suck & by the looks of it a lot of people in this thread suck. Everything revolving around killing makes you an asshole in this game, people forget its PVP. If its not a tank then its someone in a car, if its not that then people are whining about a specific weapon. Stop the BitchAssNess.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

preeeeeeetty much

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

3 letters to people like YOU!. RPG

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

i didnt know you couldnt be shot through the back of the jester...i would use my jester but that car is ugly as sh*t. plus it doesnt cost as much as the entity when broke noobs rpg me and have to pay for it :)

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

If you act like a dick you will be treated like a dick.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Debunker

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Do players just stand in the street admiring your driving skills when you do this?  

Can't see how this could work unless the guy is in the middle of a field or something.

I've only seen someone try this a couple of times, both with an XF. Killed one with autoshotty from cover and blew the other one up with a grenade launcher. 

I think the whole backing up killer is more forum myth than GTAO reality.

Not really, it's happened to me quite a few times. But I do have 35+ days played. After the first time when a guy got 6 kills on me using his Entity, I decided no matter what the car blows. I think the drivers are a bit surprised when their pride and joy explodes.

52+ days and it happened to me twice , both more than a month ago.  

I still don't see how this works as an offensive strategy, a defensive shield when escaping pursuers yes.

Someone needs to explain how this is any kind of a offensive threat? and aren't you limited to the micro SMG ?

It may well have happened to me a few more times as I do not drive all that much in free roam. My character has run 1,148 miles, walked 277 miles and BMX'd 484 miles. So players do run me over or knock me off my bike, then back up on me, in any car not just the bullet proof. A lot get blown up. On the up side I don't get blown up in cars much. Which balances it all out. I don't think players plan to get kills in this way, I just kind of happens when the opportunity presents itself. Becomes a habit like anything else. You can use AP pistol, stickys and grenades from cars.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

You use a dick move, he used a dick move.

Point of the story here? You're a dick,

This right here^^^.

• johnwontscore likes this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

The fact is it's a perfectly reasonable tactic but the short answer is yes is very very annoying to be the victim of. But what successful method of killing isn't annoying for the victim?!

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

i join freeroam to f*ck around in and find other random players to f*ck around with

i don't join freeroam to entertain every generic, boring, brainless buttwipe that thinks GTA has to be PvP 24/7

that's why i always cruise with a bulletproof back, if i'm provoked i'll reverse and kill them.

lol..

I can't even count how many times i've been parked or driving and i hear a "Ping" sound of bullets trying to shoot me through the rear of my car for no reason.

Then when you kill them easily they get angry.. As if i twisted their nipple to shoot me.   As if FR is pvp with a code of honor...lol

some things generally do make someone look like a pussy (mods, wall/floor glitches, passive/teleporting after tank griefing, etc) but yea i agree

people need to quit with this retarded, unwritten honor code, this game isn't even really meant to be competitive.

f*ck all that, if i can out-cheap someone, i will

And to be honest FREE ROAM is just that.. A cheap shot fest.   

People bitching about bullet proof cars, tanks., what guns they use.. this and that..that and this.

Its a jungle out there.. :D

It's just like playing BF,COD,etc. They kill someone with a rocket repeatedly, then get blasted by the entire team with rockets and cry and scream about noob tubes. Personally if it's in the game it's all fair game. That even goes for starting crap with people for no reason. They just can't handle it when someone handles them lol 

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

I just hate people for generally killing me.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

I hate when people try to do that, I solve that with the RPG, Granade launcher or mini gun. 

bruvs-mcfc
  • bruvs-mcfc

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by bruvs-mcfc, 19 April 2014 - 09:06 PM.

Sick to death of hearing smacked arse people whining on about tanks to make it equal go f*cking buy one , if you don't want to then why should other people be made to play by your rules grow up and grow a pair of bollocks ,join in or put up and for f*ck sake shut up

Flexusen
  • Flexusen

Snitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Flexusen, 19 April 2014 - 09:29 PM.

He then said something about me spending my money on a dildo.

I like this guy, care to introduce me?

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

The bullet proof back is merely compensation for the fact that you have to shoot free aim while they have auto aim. Gta logic right there duh.

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by Schweppez, 19 April 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Doesn't matter if you killed him for the bounty.  A bitch tactic is a bitch tactic, plain and simple.  

Players that do that to me end up getting their PV blown up.  It's even better if I manage to get it impounded, I end up still going to the impound to do the glitch that permanently destroys their PV.  That's how bad I hate people like you.

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by A_smitty56, 19 April 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Haha, destroying one PV isn't going to kill your bank account or put you in a bad sport lobby.   Should probably try being smarter than the person riving the vehicle in the bullet proof rear?   Either destroy the vehicle or find cover right away instead of wasting bullets.   I'm baffled by how often players try and think they can kill others in those vehicles.. 

It took me once being killed in that way to learn, it's really not difficult to figure out. 

PJ-147
  • PJ-147

qotd

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

No, of course they don't hate it, everybody loves to get killed don't you?

• sSphInXx likes this

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

Either one of you could have left the session, but you both decided to stay.

• tambo75 likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

This is obviously a troll thread. No one is this much of a d!ck and admits it.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

i join freeroam to f*ck around in and find other random players to f*ck around with

i don't join freeroam to entertain every generic, boring, brainless buttwipe that thinks GTA has to be PvP 24/7

that's why i always cruise with a bulletproof back, if i'm provoked i'll reverse and kill them.

lol..

I can't even count how many times i've been parked or driving and i hear a "Ping" sound of bullets trying to shoot me through the rear of my car for no reason.

Then when you kill them easily they get angry.. As if i twisted their nipple to shoot me.   As if FR is pvp with a code of honor...lol

some things generally do make someone look like a pussy (mods, wall/floor glitches, passive/teleporting after tank griefing, etc) but yea i agree

people need to quit with this retarded, unwritten honor code, this game isn't even really meant to be competitive.

f*ck all that, if i can out-cheap someone, i will

And to be honest FREE ROAM is just that.. A cheap shot fest.   

People bitching about bullet proof cars, tanks., what guns they use.. this and that..that and this.

Its a jungle out there.. :D

It's just like playing BF,COD,etc. They kill someone with a rocket repeatedly, then get blasted by the entire team with rockets and cry and scream about noob tubes. Personally if it's in the game it's all fair game. That even goes for starting crap with people for no reason. They just can't handle it when someone handles them lol 

and then there are the idiots that shout "NERF" everytime they get killed by something. that alone just tells you who'd fit in more with those nerds on CoD/Battlefield forums

i don't think sh*t needs to be nerfed, i just think something needs to be added to deal with the things that are claimed to be "overpowered"

cuz nothing is more annoying than some dumb loner in a tank forcing you to have a tea party with him in passive mode, just so he'll feel as if his millimeter peter grew a couple inches. a javelin could easily fix that

and add a heatseeker to work against lazers that isn't completely useless. sniping is an option, but that sh*t is so hit&miss because nearly every lazer pilot i've seen runs off of $2 internet with a router they found in a cereal box

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

Tank is way more puss then jester and the fact that he had two of them even more puss.

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

passive mode should just be called useless mode.

while in passive mode, you can't shoot other people and other people can't shoot you, which seems fair. but NPCs can shoot you, players can still run you over and kill you, and players can kill you when you are in your car. and you can't pull out your gun just to defend yourself at all.

also, tanks are waaaaaay too OP. i know they are tanks, but there should be an easy way to take them down. i tried shooting a tank with rockets from my Buzzard, and the tank was unaffected. but then the tank shoots me only once with its own rocket, i blow up and die, and the tanking asshole starts laughing his ass off.

i apologize for being somewhat off-topic but that's just why I hate online

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Doesn't matter if you killed him for the bounty.  A bitch tactic is a bitch tactic, plain and simple.  

Players that do that to me end up getting their PV blown up.  It's even better if I manage to get it impounded, I end up still going to the impound to do the glitch that permanently destroys their PV.  That's how bad I hate people like you.

watch out we got a bad ass over here

• Schweppez likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

Lol @ people who compare it to tank griefing. Twice I've gone around in my Entity with a crew member shooting randoms... it can actually be quite fun. Nothing is stopping them from killing you (ie. using the RPG/sticky bomb) in one go -- unlike with tanks.

nothing?

you obviously never heard of insurance or bad sports

ah but ofcourse you have, you know very well it isn't just the bulletproof rear end you're cowering behind like the little pussy ass bitch you are XD 

(ow and before you ask, I'm not mad bro)

FYI, rarely do I do this. Notice how I said twiceI get most of my kills on foot, not by "cowering" behind a bulletproof window.

If you are willing, I can meet you in a lobby to have some PvP action... 

You sound butthurt... you are a victim of this terrible act, aren't you ? Or maybe you're winding people up for the sake of it. 

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

This is obviously a troll thread. No one is this much of a d!ck and admits it.

This is not a troll thread. How am i a dick for trying do defend myself? That's why i got the bulletproof back put on my jester. So i have a way to deal with the a*shats who always want to force others into PvP. I only killed him with the back of my jester once for the bounty. Hes the one who wanted to follow me later on in the session trying to get revenge. So i killed him with the back of my jester again. 

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

This is exactly why i think R* should remove tanks from GTA Online. 

Don't be such a whiny little bitch when someone gets out a 'bigger gun' after you kept killing them in the eternal deathmatch that is freeroam.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:49 AM

How was that a dick move on OP's part? That guy had a bounty, so he killed him. What, is taking bounties considered a dick move now?

People think free roam is some sort of pvp area with rules... :D

it should have some rules, i too am getting tired of getting murdered in free roam, today i kept getting killed by a player who kept coming after me, yes i did go into passive mode, i only came out when i thought i could get the drop on him, except he killed me, i voted to kick him (vote to kick is a total joke), and i put a bounty on him, someone did claim that bounty, but later on he killed me again, i left soon after.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

How was that a dick move on OP's part? That guy had a bounty, so he killed him. What, is taking bounties considered a dick move now?

People think free roam is some sort of pvp area with rules... :D

it should have some rules, i too am getting tired of getting murdered in free roam, today i kept getting killed by a player who kept coming after me, yes i did go into passive mode, i only came out when i thought i could get the drop on him, except he killed me, i voted to kick him (vote to kick is a total joke), and i put a bounty on him, someone did claim that bounty, but later on he killed me again, i left soon after.

Then leave the f*cking session...I am tired of complaining about being killed(obviously can't defend yourself?) when they can just leave. A lot of times I get bored and have to join 3-6 sessions to get aholes that do come after me.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by We Are Ninja, 20 April 2014 - 03:21 AM.

...I said i don't care about spending real money on virtual money. He then said something about me spending my money on a dildo....

This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks. I have no idea why...

Rockstar should remove tanks so hackers can't buy dildos with your money?

Am I missing something?

And THIS is why I adore this forum.

• ChrilLe likes this

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:46 AM

had no idea this was such a touchy subject

in any case, here

QDa8VsT.png