Photo

Do people really hate when you kill them in a car with a bulletproof b

123 replies to this topic
Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 23 April 2014 - 09:17 AM.

I was in this session last week or so and i killed this player with a bounty by reversing in my jester with the bulletproof back. Later on in the session, He tried killing me again but i was still in my jester so he couldn't shoot me through the back. After i killed him in his car, i went on my way. After he re-spawned, he tried shooting me again. So i killed him again, and again, and again. Later on in that session, i went into my apartment for a while.

After watching Republican Space Rangers, i went to my garage to get my Obey Tailgater. When i drove out of my garage, i got blown up by a tank. After i re-spawned,  i went into passive mode and stood on-top of a ledge so i couldn't be killed by him. He and his buddy were both in a tank. After about five minutes of him shooting at me with his tank, i plugged in my headset and asked him to stop because he was lagging my console. He replied saying that he was gonna freeze my console with the tank because hes done it before.He also said that he had my I.P. address and credit card info. He said " You think your so funny killing me while in your Jester".

After a bit, i tried calling a mugger to take him out of his tank. apparently i couldn't call a mugger in passive mode. (WTF R*?!?!? Quit buffing the f*cking tanks) After a while, i tried stealing his tank. It wasn't successful. I tried running away from him and after awhile he said something about cash cards. I said i don't care about spending real money on virtual money. He then said something about me spending my money on a dildo.

This is exactly why i think R* should remove tanks from GTA Online. (Or at-least put them back in Fort Zancudo where they belong) Because of childish a*shats like this. Have you ever had anything like this happen to you? People seem to get so mad when you do that, or kill them with the assault shotgun, or when you go into your apartment after killing them. Thanks to everyone who read all of this. I'm pretty sure there will be a few "Didn't Read, lol" memes below...

• ten-a-penny and ShinobiFixer like this

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

You use a dick move, he used a dick move.

Point of the story here? You're a dick,
  • livejoker, pokemon4ever, Ethereal_NYC and 41 others like this

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Sorry to say but killing people while reversing in a jester is just as a bitch move as being in a tank.
  • livejoker, Ethereal_NYC, Schweppez and 12 others like this

MichaelK91
  • MichaelK91

You f*cking penis!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by MichaelK91, 19 April 2014 - 01:36 PM.

I was in this session last week or so and i killed this player with a bounty by reversing in my jester with the bulletproof back. Later on in the session, He tried killing me again but i was still in my jester so he couldn't shoot me through the back. After i killed him in his car, i went on my way. After he re-spawned, he tried shooting me again. So i killed him again, and again, and again. Later on in that session, i went into my apartment for a while.

After watching Republican Space Rangers, i went to my garage to get my Obey Tailgater. When i drove out of my garage, i got blown up by a tank. After i re-spawned,  i went into passive mode and stood on-top of a ledge so i couldn't be killed by him. He and his buddy were both in a tank. After about five minutes of him shooting at me with his tank, i plugged in my headset and asked him to stop because he was lagging my console. He replied saying that he was gonna freeze my console with the tank because hes done it before.He also said that he had my I.P. address and credit card info. He said " You think your so funny killing me while in your Jester.

After a bit, i tried calling a mugger to take him out of his tank. apparently i couldn't call a mugger in passive mode. (WTF R*?!?!? Quit buffing the f*cking tanks) After a while, i tried stealing his tank. It wasn't successful. I tried running away from him and after awhile he said something about cash cards. I said i don't care about spending real money on virtual money. He then said something about me spending my money on a dildo.

This is exactly why i think R* should remove tanks from GTA Online. (Or at-least put them back in Fort Zancudo where they belong) Because of childish a*shats like this. Have you ever had anything like this happen to you? People seem to get so mad when you do that, or kill them with the assault shotgun, or when you go into your apartment after killing them. Thanks to everyone who read all of this. I'm pretty sure there will be a few "Didn't Read, lol" memes below...

Awesom-o, you have nothing to be bitching about as you, like they said, used a bitch move like the tank guy did. So you have no right or room to complain.

Sorry to say but killing people while reversing in a jester is just as a bitch move as being in a tank.

I agree with you two all the way.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

I think it depends.  I've had players attack me while sitting in my bullet proof car for no reason all the time.

When i start shooting back thats not really a bitch move if they attacked 1st :D

• NikkoCharger likes this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:38 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 19 April 2014 - 01:40 PM.

It ain't that hard to blow up a Jester. I find it funnier than anything when people go out of their way to shoot you while in reverse.

But OT: After killing the twanker you played the part of the victim perfectly, you let that series of events play out way more than it had to. People are gonna find all sorts of reasons to "get mad."

• rob602pa likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

Vote ChrilLe for mayor!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

Rockstar should remove tanks so hackers can't buy dildos with your money?

Am I missing something?

• senormidget, livejoker, SirPhilMcKraken and 7 others like this

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

How was that a dick move on OP's part? That guy had a bounty, so he killed him. What, is taking bounties considered a dick move now?
  • sam1ches and vRS19TD like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

How was that a dick move on OP's part? That guy had a bounty, so he killed him. What, is taking bounties considered a dick move now?

People think free roam is some sort of pvp area with rules... :D

• Crunch McThornbody, YogurtStorm, Bourjois and 1 other like this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

¡¡ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

I put this up there with people who kill/shoot people who are in Passive Mode or as they are in auto-drive while driving out of there garage and coming out of LSC it's a pussy move if your going to kill somebody do it in a way they can actually fight back.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Rockstar should remove tanks so hackers can't buy dildos with your money??

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

no this exactly the reason they should remove cars with bulletproof rear ends.

so close, yet so far off

• Tehguy123 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

no this exactly the reason they should remove cars with bulletproof rear ends.

They need to remove Auto Aim before that.   I like my ANTI AUTO AIM shield...lol

• A_smitty56 likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Lieutenant Queen - Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

I would have just blown up your car. Sticky Bomb. Mini Gun.

But, yeah. You did a dick move, he retaliated with a dick move. You can't bitch about him when you are no better yourself.

What goes around comes around.

• Dementious, Oz70NYC, Ibareny and 1 other like this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Lol @ people who compare it to tank griefing. Twice I've gone around in my Entity with a crew member shooting randoms... it can actually be quite fun. Nothing is stopping them from killing you (ie. using the RPG/sticky bomb) in one go -- unlike with tanks.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Lol @ people who compare it to tank griefing. Twice I've gone around in my Entity with a crew member shooting randoms... it can actually be quite fun. Nothing is stopping them from killing you (ie. using the RPG/sticky bomb) in one go -- unlike with tanks.

You & a friend using an Entity (probably in reverse) going up against individuals. Just as bad as a tank. You know what's stopping them? Paying your insurance and going to the bs lobby.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Do players just stand in the street admiring your driving skills when you do this?  

Can't see how this could work unless the guy is in the middle of a field or something.

I've only seen someone try this a couple of times, both with an XF. Killed one with autoshotty from cover and blew the other one up with a grenade launcher. 

I think the whole backing up killer is more forum myth than GTAO reality.

• MrKush and Darth_Rob like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

You & a friend using an Entity (probably in reverse) going up against individuals. Just as bad as a tank. You know what's stopping them? Paying your insurance and going to the bs lobby.

Blame R* for that sh*t not the player.

Insurance and BS makes no sense.

Which is why i usually try to stash my cash before playing in FR.  Id rather make the driver pay his own insurance.

Wally Walrus
  • Wally Walrus

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• Members
  • Montenegro

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by Wally Walrus, 19 April 2014 - 02:07 PM.

''So I killed him again, and again, and again''

- butthurt OP

he killed the guy using his Jester as a tank, lol what a pussy, got what he deserved

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

Rehabilitated and retired dope man FREE White Boy Rick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

Not bad. You managed to cover bulletproof backs, tanks, cash cards, freezing consoles, spawn killing, and assault shotguns all in one post.

Too bad obvious trolls are obvious.
  • redpoint and LogScottWood like this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

So you are saying, me doing what I said in my above post is as bad as driving along in a tank blowing up PV's at the owner's expense (and without getting any BS points)?

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

To be fair, I'd rather go up against a Jester than a tank. That way, I can take out my PV and chase him with an AP pistol. A tank...not so much. So in contrast to most comments here, I agree with OP: tanks are overused, overpowered and easily accessible by the most idiotic of people. Oh, let me spawn this death-killing miliatry machine right here on the street, good sir. Have a nice day. Really? That easy? f*ck me, if you can throw in a radio in that badboy I don't have to get out of it ever! The only way to counter a tank is passive mode which doesn't solve much or go for a jet where the tank can still take you out if you fly too low. But then again all the tank guy has to do is get out, use a Heavy Sniper and land 5-6 shots on you to make you smoke.

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Lol @ you using i.e wrong. griefing with the a bullet proof rear is just as bad as a tank. And yes, something is stopping them from killing you, you killing them over and over. Ya f*ck. 

D3ViOU5
  • D3ViOU5

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

I'm with OP on this one, he took a bounty and then defended himself from a butthurt player, he never asked for a fight and may have had other things to do so he wanted to get rid of him quickly.

Also, lol @ ppl comparing tanks and bulletproof cars, a tank shoots you and you pay the insurance, at least with bulletproof cars you have a choice. It's also infinitely easier to get away from bullets than explosions.

And deliberately trying to freeze someones console that might cause actual irl harm, that is  a dick move.

• Awesom-0 likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 19 April 2014 - 02:26 PM.

so, a car with a bullet proof back, needing only one explosive to be taken out, and maybe a few machine gun rounds to be crippled is just as bad as using a take which can tank countless RPGs and stickybombs.

please, tell me more about how i'm not allowed to have any sort of protection against dumb CoD players that want to force me to do sh*tty PvP sessions in freemode when i'm minding my own business

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by The Angel King, 19 April 2014 - 02:27 PM.

RPG>"bullet proof" rear . Then I laugh. Sometimes I report. Sometimes I get a tank if they are trying to spawn kill. Not something I use to do, but the game is rather too stale for me to care about it anymore. Once my tank is about to blow up, I just leave session.

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by Tacts_21, 19 April 2014 - 02:33 PM.

Care to explain how utilising a rear bulletproof window to your advantage is "just as bad" as being in a tank ? By the way, the time it takes me to reverse close enough to the player generally gives them time to whip out the grenade launcher / RPG. But some choose not to for obvious reasons...

Oh yeah, no need for the insult. it doesn't make your argument any stronger...
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

A Nomad

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by Nomad0202, 19 April 2014 - 02:44 PM.

Do players just stand in the street admiring your driving skills when you do this?  

Can't see how this could work unless the guy is in the middle of a field or something.

I've only seen someone try this a couple of times, both with an XF. Killed one with autoshotty from cover and blew the other one up with a grenade launcher. 

I think the whole backing up killer is more forum myth than GTAO reality.
Not really, it's happened to me quite a few times. But I do have 35+ days played. After the first time when a guy got 6 kills on me using his Entity, I decided no matter what the car blows. I think the drivers are a bit surprised when their pride and joy explodes. The OP does not come out of his story that well. Whilst on his killing spree the other guy did face up to it and didn't use passive mode but the first time the OP dies on it comes. Just a sad tale of everyday GTAO.

Edit: Just read the thread title again.
Do people really hate when you kill them in a car with a bulletproof b.... back window? Butt hole? Yes, They fuc*ing do.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

After watching Republican Space Rangers, i went to my garage to get my Obey Tailgater. When i drove out of my garage, i got blown up by a tank. After i re-spawned,  i went into passive mode and stood on-top of a ledge so i couldn't be killed by him. He and his buddy were both in a tank. After about five minutes of him shooting at me with his tank, i plugged in my headset and asked him to stop because he was lagging my console. He replied saying that he was gonna freeze my console with the tank because hes done it before.He also said that he had my I.P. address and credit card info. He said " You think your so funny killing me while in your Jester.

I would have reported you over 5-6 times by the end of the whole thing. Also i would have put a bounty on your ass and blow you up along with the car and used all kinds of abuse on you. Its my new way of having fun with players like you.

Griefing back and reporting until people leave.

tumblr_ktc4ap4VLT1qas51uo1_400.png

R even supports this so why not right?

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

• AbortSanity likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users