Quantcast

» «
Photo

NEED HELP! How Often Do Enemy Gang Members Attack Your Turf?

13 replies to this topic
Errbahdy
  • Errbahdy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

I recently replayed the storyline and I have just passed the home coming mission, my only territories at the moment are Ganton and Playa Del Seville. The reason I restarted the story is because I want to use the territory glitch (Satchel Method) to conquer all of San Andreas' regions. I need to know how often the Ballas and Vagos will attack my territory and if there is anyway to make them attack quicker. Sorry if there is already a topic on this but plz comment with replies :)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

Until you have 100% of the territories the areas will be under constant possibility  attack.

• Errbahdy likes this

Errbahdy
  • Errbahdy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

Thanks, do you know when they attack? Is it like every half hour? Just curious

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Not feelin' up to it right now, sorry.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:30 AM Edited by Jeansowaty, 19 April 2014 - 10:30 AM.

You can speed up the process by writing in YSOHNUL to speed up the game clock. Or maybe try SPEEDITUP, I don't remember which one it was...

Errbahdy
  • Errbahdy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

Awesome, thanks for all the help :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

No problem always glad to help ;)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

I've never noticed any 'regularity' in the attacks.

I have noticed that the attacks occur in (usually) only three zones in my game play.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Originally posted in the Master Mind's Territory Glitch topic.

Next Attack Time: I wrote a script that sets the money and money on screen values equal to the value of the Next Attack Time.

Next Attack Time counts down by about 1000 for each second when CJ is within Los Santos. When he is out of town the timer is reduced by about 60 every second. The area defined for Los Santos doesn't appear to be defined by the zones. I think these coordinates might be hard coded in a manner similar to the zones that define the restricted areas of SF and LV.

The maximum reset value I've seen is just under 1620000 (27 minutes in LS). The lowest reset value is near 640000 (about 10 minutes, 40 seconds). The reset method was primarily standing in the middle of the only available zone when the timer was set to 0 [using a CLEO script], but also from losing or winning attacks and wars.

The Next Attack Time is continually reset to 30,000 when CJ's elevation is above 950 (includes most but not all interiors) if the value drops below 30,000. Interior elevation exceptions include the Atrium, Airstrip safehouse, UFO Bar, and the Generator Hall of the dam. Most safehouse interiors are with Los Santos (Madd Dogg's Crib is not), no matter where the exterior door is located. Most other interiors are not within Los Santos. See Hidden Interior Map.

The Next Attack Time is reset to 30,000 when CJ starts a mission and the value is below 30,000. Otherwise, during a mission the value of Next Attack Time does not change.

Added: The Next Attack Time is on hold when CJ is drivng an aircraft (includes Vortex).

• OG Viking likes this

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

(@ JEANS)
Man you have to remember not all of us are PC users.

Anyway... One way you can get them to attack faster is to either keep provoking them or to take one of their territories. Most likely they'll attack one of your territories in less then 10Min.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

(@ JEANS)
Man you have to remember not all of us are PC users.

Anyway... One way you can get them to attack faster is to either keep provoking them or to take one of their territories. Most likely they'll attack one of your territories in less then 10Min.

I know... well sorry :p but the OP didn't state which version of the game he has, so I thought that he most likely has PC.

Errbahdy
  • Errbahdy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for all the help peeps, I'm on PS2 by the way, but no worries.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

As far as I know, the attacks happen randomly. But if you take over all the territories, it will never happen again, and Ballas and Vagos will be gone for good.

Errbahdy
  • Errbahdy

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

It happened every 25 mins or so for me. It was quicker if I took over 1 or 2 territories first. I now have Ganton, Playa Del Seville, Willowfield (including the bridge connecting it to Seville) Ocean Docks (onland and offland) El Corona, Unity Station, Little Mexico, LSX, Verdant Bluffs, Glen Park, Idlewood, Temple, Verona Beach, Santa Maria Beach, Marina, East Beach, Las Calinas, Los Flores and Bayside (town and marina) under control.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Incase you didn't know this, you go back to one of the new territories you took and repeatedly press the detonate button, that territories density will become stronger and the Grove boys will appear more often.

Another way you can do it to maybe get them to attack one of your fields faster is to keep provoking a gang war and keep fleeing. Just a thought :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users