Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is the most arsehole-ish thing you've done in GTA V/Online?

143 replies to this topic
TheDubs-1916
  • TheDubs-1916

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

Trapping people is funny as f*ck. Honking someone to get in, pretending were going to rob a store together, then to jam my car into the door when theyre in so they're stuck until I release them unless theyve a few grenades handy.  :lol:

• Pegassi likes this

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

Placing sticky bombs on Simon's wanted vehicles then waiting for someone else to take it.

• ghostrider135 and vipprimo like this

Praz94
  • Praz94

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

Placing sticky bombs on Simon's wanted vehicles then waiting for someone else to take it.

I prefer camping at the place where you deliver simeone's vehicles, then as they get close I call lester and go off the radar so they dont get suspicious and once they're in front of me I pop them in the head, take the car and get money 

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Camp someone at the LSC shop, kill upon exit, go off radar, let them think it's safe to come back for their car, kill them again, then leave them with the blown up car and a bill!

I tried to feel bad about dickin' other players, but then I acknowledge what kind of game we're playing, and that everyone else does this stuff at some point, including the guy I just screwed.

Otherwise, you're just running around like a bitch getting your ass handed to you all the time, and that's no way to play a game.

Taylo
  • Taylo

Waddup doe?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Use a tank against other players.. 

kinglouis123
  • kinglouis123

LFTD Car meets

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

I have a habit of inviting people to my apartment, driving with them to the airport, getting a Vestra, flying out to the mountain behind Fort Zacuto, landing on the peak, killing them and then flying off. This leaves them the furthest possible distance from a road, unable to have a car delivered or for the Merryweather chopper to pick them up. It takes around 5 minutes IRL to get to the nearest road. 

I like stealing peoples cars with a cargo bob and putting them on a nearby unaccessible rooftop, the player can't have it redelivered as they are too close to it. 

When I see someone in a shop, I tend to block the door with a car, they have to commit suicide to get out. 

I also blow up any of those cars that show up as green on the radar. 

• Pegassi likes this

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by Rezard, 21 April 2014 - 09:19 PM.

I hate Simeon.  You blow them cars up, bro.

And to anyone crying about that:  Shame on you!  Didn't your mother ever teach you to share?  Get your own HP vehicle to destroy.  Jeez...

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

I can't think of anything I've done...but thanks for all the cool ideas!

frobalt
  • frobalt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

I've destroyed HPVs that people were trying to deliver.

The last time I did it was just earlier on. I was chasing the guy using my upgraded entity xf. He span out trying to turn the corner near the airport LSC and I planted a sticky bomb on the car and blew it.

deffjeff87
  • deffjeff87

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

when someone would bump me in a Race, I would spend the rest of our racing time no matter how many races trying to make sure he came in last place. And since im better than most players i would be spending a lot of time just killing their mood and if they left i would follow them to their next race and keep doing it even its another day just take a picture of their gamertag and follow them around all day....that will teach them to bump me lol

• SuperCharge likes this

LurkingLurker
  • LurkingLurker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

there was about 5 of us going into the strip club 2 from my crew and 2 following us

i doubled back real quick and opened fire at the personal vehicle parked near the doorway just enough to get a fire started... as i went back inside the club i seen the other 2 head back out.. i imagine to see what all the gun fire was about... as they got outside, the car blew up killing both of them

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

I have done a lot of trollish/dickish actions while playing GTA: Online.

Probably my favourite would be destroying a chrome vehicle (I cannot remember what the car was):

Some sad f*ck that was level 35 had a chrome car, me being the douche that I am, I shot him while he drove past me (instant kill, headshot). While he was respawning, I stole the car (he didn't even lock it) and drove it far away from the area of his death. Once a fair distance away from him, I found a gas station and drove at full pace towards a fuel vendor, I bailed out before being within the explosion range and wrecked his car. No insurance to be paid from me and some poor bastard had a blown-up car.

Moral of the story: I'm a dick.

• ghostrider135 likes this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

Got a cargobob. Picked up a PV with a player still in it and dropped it in the ocean. :pirate:

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

I was wandering around and I saw someone trying to steal a car so being the nice person I drive up and gave them a lift. So while I was driving around I noticed the person wasn't setting a waypoint so I just called my tank and let the person have it. They proceeded to go on a ruthless killing rampage of players.it wasn't all bad the person got two 9000$ bounty sand I got to have them. Still feel like an arse though

markafox
  • markafox

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

On a team deathmatch in the canyon I was somehow left by myself against 4 people from the very beginning.  I sniped a guy and then got on a quad and drove off.  A guy followed me then i shot him.

In my defence it was me against 4 people and it was only a 10 minute deathmatch.  I also had this done to me in similar circumstances.

It was a bit of tw*tish thing to do.

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

Couple of things from me, Decided to cargobob some randomers Entity that had been left at MMI yesterday, Also yesterday some guy was scoping someone out so I proceeded to fire a shot directly at the side of his head.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

On a team deathmatch in the canyon I was somehow left by myself against 4 people from the very beginning.  I sniped a guy and then got on a quad and drove off.  A guy followed me then i shot him.

In my defence it was me against 4 people and it was only a 10 minute deathmatch.  I also had this done to me in similar circumstances.

It was a bit of tw*tish thing to do.

A French type person, in this forum?!  Sir, I salute your bravery. :lol:

• ghostrider135 likes this

markafox
  • markafox

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

I'm English but live in France, which means i get stuck in sessions with annoying French kids playing cr*ppy Frenchmusic.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

last night i guess i was a bit of a jerk in free roam, i just got done hosting the capture mode "pacific bank heist", played it twice, the second time i was against one player who was better then me, i lost.

but when i went back to free roam i was driving my moddified primo, and i went to a nearby market to stock up on goodies, when i parked my car another player pulled up beside my car beeping (i guess he ether wanted to race me or wanted me to get in his car), i blew him off and go my goodies and made a cash withdraw from the register. :devil:

i jumped in my primo and fled from the cops, ilost them on the coast highway (after i jacked a serrano), i went back to my primo and saw it was wrecked and saw the other player (he shot me and killed me). :lol: :die:

(again i know my story should have been in the story thread). :lol:

ClaudeSteed
  • ClaudeSteed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

I used to get massive satisfaction by waiting outside of stores which were getting robbed. Run inside, wait till the clerk is finished, smack the other player on the head, grab the cash and hightail it out of there.

OR destroy/ steal their getaway car. Once they run outside they are always frozen for a second as they think "WTF where is my car?"

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

I'm English but live in France, which means i get stuck in sessions with annoying French kids playing cr*ppy Frenchmusic.

I'll have to rethink your bravery then. :lol:

It's funny that the best player I have ever encountered was French yet so were the worst, most obnoxious griefers.

Übermacht
  • Übermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

I befriended some noob, who was about level 4, and let him drive some of my more expensive cars, such as the Stinger GT. I called in my Shamal, and set a waypoint to the airport, where he parked up outside it. I told him that he could have it for free, so he got in. I quickly placed a sticky on the wing, and let him fly away. As he flew out over the pacific ocean, I detonated the sticky, and watched the fiery wreckage tumble into the ocean. To be fair, he was an awful driver, and messed my Stinger up pretty badly.

Another time, a friendly player was flying his Titan rather low over the Rockford Hills area. I was stood in the middle of the Avenue between Eclipse Towers and Michael's house, and climbed up onto the wall of Michael's garden, giving me a pretty good view of Mr. Titan. And I had just procured a mini-gun, so obviously I wanted to test it. Opening fire on the Titan, I hit the tail, sending the rudder and one of the elevators flying off. Then I aimed at the engines, knocking the left 2 out. By this time, Mr. Titan was pretty agitated, and knew he was going down. He had also worked out where I was, and turned in my direction presumably in a futile attempt to take me down with him, allowing me to obliterate the left 2 engines, and a few more control surfaces. He now had virtually no control over the remains of his aircraft, and was too low to eject. The Titan came roaring towards me, the wing probably missing my head by a few feet, and smashed into the skyscraper that sits in front of Eclipse. I climbed into my Alpha, and sped away from the wreckage, laughing at the confused and upset screams of our otherwise passive pilot friend.

Pegassi
  • Pegassi

Owner of Dubai

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

Nothing really... only bad things I've done is blowing up personal vehicles tbh.
Also I picked up a car with my small towtruck and put it in my garage... it was a chrome adder... he wasnt able to get it out of there... ever. It was his only car too.

Winning001
  • Winning001

How can you be mad when you live in LosSantos?

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Liking this post for chop

proditaki
  • proditaki

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

I picked up someone with a massive bounty with my (non insured) car, who was being chased for his bounty.

Drove around for a bit, jumped out and blew the car up :p

ISPOOLIN
  • ISPOOLIN

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

Well i'm generally not an asshole, but since I started wearing this, the urge is just irresistable:

0_0.jpg

Last night alone I:

Seen three buddies attending a shopping spree inside the local Ponosbys (or however you spell it), so what did I do? I parked a car with a remote bomb equipped in front of the door. As they all started running into the door trying to escape, I made the call. Killing all 3. 

Then, I seen a player running from the police in a stock Asterope, so I offered him my car as a kind gesture, only to kick him out of it 3 minutes later when he was stuck in a dead end with a few cop cars. The player did not make it. 

Then I spent 2 hours taking my Zentorno around, installing remote bombs, and offering my car to all the low levels that didn't have the car, i'd let them have fun for all of 10 seconds before destroying it.

Not only am I an asshole now, but I am also a broke asshole. 

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

A group of peoples climbed in Trevor's labin Sandy Shores. I took their cars into the water with a Cargobob.

#ThanksCargobob

Winning001
  • Winning001

How can you be mad when you live in LosSantos?

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Joining public lobbies has gotta be #1 for me as of this patch

Ronald Burgundy
  • Ronald Burgundy

Staying Classy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

I was in a public lobby full of screemagers and was listening to the jolly good time they were having. Someone had a limo and was pickin up randoms to cruise and sight see. They picked me up too, and after cruising for awhile I couldn't resist the opportunity I was given to pull some shenanigans.. I pulled the pin on a grenade and yelled, "Aloha Snackbar!" into the mic right before it exploded. The rage that followed was priceless.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:34 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 23 May 2014 - 05:39 PM.

I got the Car Bomb award by arming Simeon's wanted vehicles with Ignition Bombs and Remote Bombs and then coaxing players to try and "take the car away from me."

I earned half of my bounty kills that way.

I have also been known to fit cars with Remote Bombs and wedge the doors of stores shut if there is someone shopping a bounty away.

• Darth_Rob likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users