Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is the most arsehole-ish thing you've done in GTA V/Online?

143 replies to this topic
henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:06 AM Edited by henriquedematos, 30 April 2014 - 01:57 PM.

POPULAR

0_0.jpg

zJsuHtc.jpg
  • saintsrow, livejoker, GranSnake and 63 others like this

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

There was a guy flying around minding his own business, now I'm usually against senseless killings of people who are just doing their own thing online. But unlucky for this guy I just stole the fighter jet for the first time online and had to test it out on someone.

Shot him down someone near Raton Canyon. He respawed vehicleless, in the middle of no where, so I kept circling around and shooting at him.

I'm not usually a jerk online. Honest.

• DeafMetal and henriquedematos like this

Vanto
  • Vanto

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

Playing Online.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:26 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 19 April 2014 - 09:27 AM.

I nuked a car meet once.

It was worth it. Got massive insurance bills though.

• Craze, Lunantic, GroundZero and 10 others like this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:06 AM Edited by Luismy_MMD, 19 April 2014 - 10:06 AM.

Pretending I'm the Hitman and sniping everyone from miles away, then leaving to get the next target.. :p

I was pretty pissed because 80% of the guys on that lobby raided me together and I couldn't defend myself from all at the same time, and Online's sh*tty "respawn behind the killer" system didn't help.

So yeah I just got pretty mad and killed them all :)

• Alex Wesker likes this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

I deliberately hit and run the random ped woman near Hookies Bar, the "That's my car, the pink Peyote" woman.

I know it sounds sick, but she does such a lovely cartwheel through the air, it's a pleasure to see.

• Luismy_MMD and KPCC187 like this

SuperCharge
  • SuperCharge

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

When the hacked money was going around I was given a couple hundred million dollars. I bought every Pegasus vehicle I could and soon became rather bored very quickly. So one day I called in my Bus/Coachliner and I drove up on a group of 4 players at a clothing shop and enticed the first one out of the shop to get on board with a friendly "beep" of my horn. As the others came outside shortly after, they were all easily persuaded to join us after seeing that their friend had already gotten on board and taken his seat. With this success, I then decided to see if I could pick up a few more passengers and I managed to get 2 more players on board, now totally 7 including me.

We headed north for a lovely tour to the top of the map whilst receiving 2 friend requests from 2 of my passengers along the way. As we arrived safely at our destination some several minutes later, something inside me snapped. I got off my bus, selected my sticky bombs.......aaaand you know the rest!!! Multikill!!! Godlike!!! Oh how I love the smell of C4 in the morning ;)

I then quickly rang Lester, went off the radar, called in a Merryweather chopper, shot the pilot in the face, and got the hell out of there under heavy fire from my disgruntled passengers below, narrowly escaping a much deserved 6 way payback.

If you are reading this and you were one of those passengers that day, I am sorry and I will gladly refund your bus fare.... Bwah ha ha hargh!! 

"All aboard!!"

• hugh750, cattafett, Jedi Master Tom and 7 others like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

When the hacked money was going around I was given a couple hundred million dollars. I bought every Pegasus vehicle I could and soon became rather bored very quickly. So one day I called in my Bus/Coachliner and I drove up on a group of 4 players at a clothing shop and enticed the first one out of the shop to get on board with a friendly "beep" of my horn. As the others came outside shortly after, they were all easily persuaded to join us after seeing that their friend had already gotten on board and taken his seat. With this success, I then decided to see if I could pick up a few more passengers and I managed to get 2 more players on board, now totally 7 including me.

We headed north for a lovely tour to the top of the map whilst receiving 2 friend requests from 2 of my passengers along the way. As we arrived safely at our destination some several minutes later, something inside me snapped. I got off my bus, selected my sticky bombs.......aaaand you know the rest!!! Multikill!!! Godlike!!! Oh how I love the smell of C4 in the morning ;)

I then quickly rang Lester, went off the radar, called in a Merryweather chopper, shot the pilot in the face, and got the hell out of there under heavy fire from my disgruntled passengers below, narrowly escaping a much deserved 6 way payback.

If you are reading this and you were one of those passengers that day, I am sorry and I will gladly refund your bus fare.... Bwah ha ha hargh!! 

"All aboard!!"

You have driven it off the cliff and bailed right before it went off. 

• redpoint and SuperCharge like this

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by ChrisMathers3501, 20 April 2014 - 01:04 AM.

I was taking a Simeon vehicle to the garage, but I kept getting ambushed.  I managed to get the car back before it made it to the garage, but by the time I was on the last stretch, the car was so massively damaged, and there was this one guy waiting for me at the garage.  He and I kept shooting at each other, and I ran out of ammo.  So I was like, "f*ck this."  I gave up on the car and started running away.  He goes and takes the car and drives it to the garage.  And JUST as he's getting in the door?  I det the sticky I'd stuck up under it.  I'm like "How you like me now you piece of sh*t?"  I'm like if you're gonna stop me from getting the pay I deserve I'm damn sure going to leave you with nothing and make you work for it too.

See I'm generally a nice guy when I'm online.  But anybody who crosses my line of sight is just asking to be fired on, pinned down, and zipped in the dome.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

I was rather drunk one evening so I decided to be a douchebag with my tank then stumbled across atleast 10 guys trying to do a car meet at LS CUSTOMS.So I wasted them like the arrogant dick I was that evening then road away for a bit then returned a little later only to find that they had re-assembled there again so I sent them yet again into the great black void.I sh*t you not this happened about another four times after this before they started firing back with tanks.Talk about suckers for punishment.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

Locked someone in my car and forced them to sing for the entire lobby with me <3
  • Alex Wesker likes this

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:19 AM Edited by 018361, 20 April 2014 - 07:22 AM.

My pal and I picked up the insured cars of a couple of Arseholes who shot and killed us a few times with cargobobs and dumped them in the ocean. They rage-quit especially since the cars insurance was expensive. 

Oh and I air-striked some guy who had a bounty that was hiding in a LSC. As soon as he left KaBlammO...He ded. 

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

Spawn killing people with the tank. I got a lot of hate mail from really pissed people lol.

justind71
  • justind71

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:59 AM Edited by justind71, 20 April 2014 - 11:00 AM.

My son likes the ole gta trojan horse he calls it.  He straps some C4 to a car off the street, lines up a few people, the more the better, then drives into them setting off the c4 and killling himself and them and their fancy gay cars along with him, bwahahaha, its fun to watch.  Or if u good enough, jump out of the car letting it drive into them and then set it off.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Whenever someone is taking a car to the docks I take my dot off the radar and kill them. I then sell the car.

It works every time because they always give chase.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

I ran a red light.

• jameznash, cameronluke007, GrandTheftRobbo and 1 other like this

RAMBONATOR
  • RAMBONATOR

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Had sex with a hooker and killed her afterwards.

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Spent over about an hour of switching sessions, grabbing a Cargobob, picking up impounded vehicles, dropping them into the ocean and repeating. I'm a clean man now after several sessions of Cargobob Anonymous, but doing it again does sound tempting especially hearing the reactions hmmm...
  • cameronluke007, Wrath049, Sw1ft562 and 1 other like this

Fruzzy
  • Fruzzy

Ballin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

Running over this guy and he wanted to fist fight me but I just kept running him over.

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

Sniping a player in his car as he was about to export his vehicle. I was a real idiot back in the day. Not anymore

• henriquedematos likes this

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Hotband, 20 April 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Leaving the game when some guy decided to chase me because I got a bounty :beerhat:

• jameznash likes this

DraxTheDestroyer
  • DraxTheDestroyer

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I blew up my crews car meet with the RPG but I think they enjoyed it

antikristiii
  • antikristiii

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

See my thread 'What we get up to in free roam' http://gtaforums.com/topic/701792-what-we-get-up-to-in-free-roam/ 

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Ha! I just cleared out a whole room after I told them that the High Life update is out and they need to quit to install
  • Craze, meatrocket8, DraxTheDestroyer and 5 others like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:22 PM Edited by livejoker, 20 April 2014 - 08:23 PM.

I'm in a Cargobob, flying about and I see this Sandking ramming other players, on foot, in cars, being a general dick (this was before the massive money and tanks). It took some time but I hooked him and took him to Mt.Chiliad (he stayed in his car which was surprising). Dropped him and he landed in an...interesting position. He stayed there for 5 minutes before getting out of the car and falling to his death.

t6p5qs.jpg

jq6wk4.jpg

• henriquedematos, Cornbat, Ezza. and 2 others like this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

Saw a player take a wanted vehicle by Simeon into LSC. When they came out, I blew them up. Funny thing was, it was completely modified. Got stalked for the rest of the session :lol:

• am30 likes this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

Get out me Buzzard!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

0_0.jpg

I started WW3 between these guys...

• henriquedematos, Killzone3265, codename_duchess and 4 others like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

i interupted someone's robbery once by shooting at them, and yesterday someone tried to get into my el camino i got out and shot him. :devil:

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Sent an RPG into a car meet of like, the whole session I was in. The explosion was so big that the game lagged for like 5 seconds.

• codename_duchess likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Does sitting in a stationary tank at the MORS depot destroying PV's count?

Saw a player take a wanted vehicle by Simeon into LSC. When they came out, I blew them up. Funny thing was, it was completely modified. Got stalked for the rest of the session :lol:

A couple sticky bombs in front of Simeons garage is even better.

Sent an RPG into a car meet of like, the whole session I was in. The explosion was so big that the game lagged for like 5 seconds.

This is something I want to do, only in a stationary tank.  No bad sport, no insurance cost, just a lot of anguished squeaking and me laughing.  Yes, I know I'm going to hell when I die but it's warmer there and the people will be more interesting. :lol:

• The Spook and Bozzah like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users