Photo

╬ 8492nd Tactical Fighter Wing ╬

495 replies to this topic
XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:25 PM Edited by XJackalX, 26 April 2014 - 11:29 PM.

Holy sh*t watch out guys we are a hot topic now.... It is about to get weird up in here....

Shadorunner WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!? (inside joke)

Edit: Wow, second page as well.... nice.

2nd Edit: I was just thinking, would anyone be in favor of switching up the crew emblem or improving it if possible? Only a thought.

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Holy sh*t watch out guys we are a hot topic now.... It is about to get weird up in here....

2nd Edit: I was just thinking, would anyone be in favor of switching up the crew emblem or improving it if possible? Only a thought.

Might try later.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

well honestly i think the emblem is decent the way it is even no u done it on the emblem creator but if rockstart haven't patch making proper emblems well crack on :)

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

The emblem is fine now that I have taken a second thought.

Speaking of thoughts, I have a new idea......

In the meantime some small matters need to be taken care of. I need to update the roster with the pilots we brought in the last week. Still somehow need to appoint ranks(though I probably just give them out myself and confront any issues after).

I want to gather everyone together.. lets all sort out a time.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

This is the theme song, no question about it.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

The only songs that came off the top of my head that could compete.....

Iron Maiden- Aces High

Megadeth- Take No Prisoners

Judas Priest- Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory

By the way, the fact that you listen to Sabaton is f*cking awesome. The first time I ever heard them I was listening to Primo Victoria. Absolutely Brilliant.

• Commander Rofl likes this

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

That music is like hitting my head over and over with a hammer. 

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

f*ck off an listen to one direction then you fokken girl.  :cool:

Bullets
  • Bullets

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

who's one direction?

What happened to the Legion gang? 

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

I dont listen to one direction, its just I don't like music that makes me want to slit my wrists. DnB and trance is my music.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

I dont listen to one direction, its just I don't like music that makes me want to slit my wrists. DnB and trance is my music.

Even worse m8, f*ck off!

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

xLs DeViLzZz / o Mr Punchy o

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 28 April 2014 - 09:57 PM.

who's one direction?

It evolved... A tad... And sort became something else... The Warriors is recruiting now, everyone should join coz we iz tha best at deading people with our water pistols if you don't we will hunt u down and slay you coz we iz ard aren't wi?
  • XJackalX likes this

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

who's one direction?

It evolved... A tad... And sort became something else... The Warriors is recruiting now, everyone should join coz we iz tha best at deading people with our water pistols if you don't we will hunt u down and slay you coz we iz ard aren't wi?

I suck on the ground :p

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

Jackal u ain't been on gta for a while

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by XJackalX, 02 May 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Yes I am aware :/. I have been busier than expected these last couple of days than expected. I will try to be on later tonight if I can help it.

By the way, if anyone remembers that cool random from that lobby the other day that wanted to take pictures of the flyovers. This is what he managed to capture.

0_0.jpg

This picture looks amazing. I had no idea we looked this epic from the ground.

0_0.jpg

(When you see it.....)

The guys GT was "the fuzz SM"

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

that looks amazing ! What time everyone getting on at tonight i have badminton so i will be back about 10:30 my time ?

TillSMC
  • TillSMC

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

haha I remember, sweet pictures! how did you find him? ill be online right now (till93)

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by XJackalX, 02 May 2014 - 11:43 PM.

He sent me a message via socialclub. If you talking about how he met us he was just a random dude in a lobby.

Edit: Turns out he thought it was really cool to see a formation of jets that wasn't actually pursuing anyone.

I'm going to be online in about 5 minutes. Time to cause havoc.

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

I made the crew jackal
  • XJackalX likes this

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

Toklle cokkle bokkle. Fiddle diddle.

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

Is that devils or punchy ?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

As much as I enjoy Aviation, there's little point to it in GTA is they restrain it so much..

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by XJackalX, 05 May 2014 - 01:50 PM.

Devils and/or punchy- What the? 0_o

Liam55628- Nice, Ill check it out when i get the chance.

Edit: Royal Air force Search and Rescue :^:   

As much as I enjoy Aviation, there's little point to it in GTA is they restrain it so much..

I am interested in finding out what makes you feel that way. Would you care to elaborate on why you believe it is restrained?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

I am interested in finding out what makes you feel that way. Would you care to elaborate on why you believe it is restrained?

Or more to the point, aircraft- they feel tacked on, without purpose, and it pisses me off. Theres only one Award for them at the Social Club, which is just spending time in a Helicopter. The physics model for aircraft- good god- written in half a day under Javascript is probable, it makes no literal sense and obeys no laws I know of- but guess what, the problems only occur with high speed aircraft.. such as, conveniently, the Lazer- basically the only aircraft you'd want to fly as the majority of players don't enjoy Civilian flying at all, mainly due to there being one International Airport and two airstrips; one of which has a Gang attack placed right at where aircraft spawn. Oh and Collisons in Air races which of whom theres no way to get infront of each other, etc etc.. the list could go on.

tl;dr: They made a Quarter-assed (not even half-assed) job at including Aviation in this game (apart from Helicopters really) that makes it pointless to invest any time in as displayed in the reasons above. Disappointing, but what do you expect from cash curd simulator 2k14

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Or more to the point, aircraft- they feel tacked on, without purpose, and it pisses me off. Theres only one Award for them at the Social Club, which is just spending time in a Helicopter. The physics model for aircraft- good god- written in half a day under Javascript is probable, it makes no literal sense and obeys no laws I know of- but guess what, the problems only occur with high speed aircraft.. such as, conveniently, the Lazer- basically the only aircraft you'd want to fly as the majority of players don't enjoy Civilian flying at all, mainly due to there being one International Airport and two airstrips; one of which has a Gang attack placed right at where aircraft spawn. Oh and Collisons in Air races which of whom theres no way to get infront of each other, etc etc.. the list could go on.

tl;dr: They made a Quarter-assed (not even half-assed) job at including Aviation in this game (apart from Helicopters really) that makes it pointless to invest any time in as displayed in the reasons above. Disappointing, but what do you expect from cash curd simulator 2k14

The helicopter handling is like hell compared to lV.. would have been nice if they never messed with it.

Two of the three civilian airstrips have gang attacks.. indeed screwed up.. like wtf rockstar? 

As for everything else.. This game isn't mean't to be like ace combat 4/5/6/assult horizon(horizon sucks never play it) as much as I would like it to mimic their mechanics. Dear god would that be awesome, perhaps if they made the HUDs more realistic? 

I still don't mind the lazer, yes you don't get any more rewards flying it.. but you have instant access to any bounty within seconds, you can impress your friends with cool stunts, you can impress your friends even more as they get the sh*t scared out of them when a whole squadron of fighters in game does a low altitude fly by right over their heads(the reception from randoms is great by the way). Did I mention you could basically control the workings of a entire lobby? 

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

The helicopter handling is like hell compared to lV.. would have been nice if they never messed with it.

Two of the three civilian airstrips have gang attacks.. indeed screwed up.. like wtf rockstar? 

As for everything else.. This game isn't mean't to be like ace combat 4/5/6/assult horizon(horizon sucks never play it) as much as I would like it to mimic their mechanics. Dear god would that be awesome, perhaps if they made the HUDs more realistic? 

I still don't mind the lazer, yes you don't get any more rewards flying it.. but you have instant access to any bounty within seconds, you can impress your friends with cool stunts, you can impress your friends even more as they get the sh*t scared out of them when a whole squadron of fighters in game does a low altitude fly by right over their heads(the reception from randoms is great by the way). Did I mention you could basically control the workings of a entire lobby? 

Ik it's not meant to be like Ace Combat, tbh I would assume it to be even more arcadey than that to appeal to the 'masses'. It's just really strange and out of place. Also gave up on the controlling of lobby, but you've got a point.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by XJackalX, 05 May 2014 - 03:49 PM.

Get two people in Lazers and it all belongs to you. The heavy snipers don't mean sh*t to us now haha.

Also forgot to mention we have vehicle deathmatches, so rockstar cares about us a little.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by The Warriors GTA, 05 May 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Is that devils or punchy ?

Twas meh! The Ginge.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

So to whom it may concern... XlShadorunnerlX, RM Operations and I all ambushed this poor wannabe crime family(cantena family) in thier car show lobby when we realized they couldn't control their people. All in squadron formation we completely incinerated everyone at the show and crushed all resistance. It was a beautiful sight from the sky but down below I bet it was like hell.

3 pilots + one friend of ours and we took control of a full lobby.

Now Lady Catena thinks I am a modder(LOL).

Let this serve as a warning. We don't care if you represent a mafia, military, cartel, street gang, etc... If you and your crew look like you'd be fun to spawn kill.......it is best that you be friends with us.

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users