http://8492ndfighter...anwebsites.com/

It's about time we did this..

• Biker647 likes this

Stubesteak
  • Stubesteak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I've been gone awhile but you've been busy. Congrats on the success, Jackal.

Biker647
  • Biker647

don't run from me , you'll just die tired!

• New Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

Sounds cool to me. Elaborate a bit more and maybe we can look into making this happen.

The Besra is just flying high over near the Cult camp/Zancudo, 2-3 Lazers suddenly pull up behind the Besra and start firing rockets. These rockets can be lock on OR free fire. Anyways the Besra goes under bridges or through trees and each time it does, a Lazer hits the bridge and blows-up while the others make it through. Kind of like chases in popular movies, where the good guy weaves in and out of obstacles and the bad guys hit the obstacles.

It can be done.

can i get involved in this ? sounds like fun!

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Sounds cool to me. Elaborate a bit more and maybe we can look into making this happen.

The Besra is just flying high over near the Cult camp/Zancudo, 2-3 Lazers suddenly pull up behind the Besra and start firing rockets. These rockets can be lock on OR free fire. Anyways the Besra goes under bridges or through trees and each time it does, a Lazer hits the bridge and blows-up while the others make it through. Kind of like chases in popular movies, where the good guy weaves in and out of obstacles and the bad guys hit the obstacles.

It can be done.

can i get involved in this ? sounds like fun!

Yeah, I assume sometime this weekend will work. I just need y'all to fly 3 jets and do some stunts and go through some tight spots. I'll probably end up filming most of this from spectating, so as to get good angles and not have to worry about flying. 

I can be on Friday-Monday anytime after 3:00PM CST. To see what time that is where you live check out this link: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 29 August 2014 - 01:45 AM.

It's been an adventure for sure... Funny you come stop by and say hi now. I just spoke to king like ten minutes ago. >_>

Rush, I might not be able to get involved myself but I have plenty of pilots to spare...

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

It's been an adventure for sure... Funny you come stop by and say hi now. I just spoke to king like ten minutes ago. >_>

Rush, I might not be able to get involved myself but I have plenty of pilots to spare...

Okay, sounds good. Just get in touch with them and either give them my gamertag: Rushing Fox 2 or just tell me theirs. I'll be sure to credit everyone who helps.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Did the video go well ?

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

Did the video go well ?

Never quite started... though I can't do much about it. Rockstar threw me into the cheaters pool.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

Yeah I seen that on SC -_- let me get my jet and I'll strafe their headquarters :)

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 06 September 2014 - 11:59 PM.

How does this look so far??? Still working on it. Suggestions are welcome.

87bc6402341d838a2c750c44422f8592e0a2d243Now that I can see it from this point I see some corrections need to be made...

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:22 AM Edited by major sharpe, 09 September 2014 - 10:23 AM.

Why did i get kicked from the crew

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 20 September 2014 - 06:55 AM.

It's... It's .... It's GLORIOUS!!!!

87bc6402341d838a2c750c44422f8592e0a2d243

Just a few more things that need to be addressed....

Also hello forums... In case the issue comes up, yes we are still active. We just haven't stopped by here as a group in a while. Ever since we were featured we had to address our members the most logical way we could... mostly via social club.

I still look at this quite often though.. the main post certainly needs some cleaning up.

Vishnu1111
  • Vishnu1111

TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Vishnu1111, 4 weeks ago.

Altough myself and my crew-mates are still curious to know what happened tonight, those formations and flyovers were enjoyed by all of us. Cheers for that!

-MATT PASTRAMNI

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 4 weeks ago.

I'll be blunt. We were just F$%king around. 

Here is the thing, for weeks now we have been searching desperately for another crew to give us a challenge. I mean just look at us, we go into free roams and everyone scurries off to other lobbies like their actual lives depend on it. By the time we spotted you guys we were as trigger happy as hell and we REALLY needed people to kill. 

I'm sorry but you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time(What I mean is, everyone in the whole lobby was congregated at the merryweather docks, it was basically the equivalent of thanksgiving for pilots). On another note in the fighter wing itself we are all pretty tight nit, but most of us can act like real assholes. As far as people outside the fighter wing go, "If they aren't wearing the 8492nd patch..f*ck'em."

Next time we see you guys we will attempt to compose ourselves a little better. 

Would anyone reading this kindly step up to the plate and challenge our pilot crew to a jet tdm? We don't even care if you're pilots or not and we don't care about end results. We are way too used to killing each other and we need some new competition. 

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Still alive and kicking. For those browsing our thread this is what we are currently involved in. We are finally a competitive crew.

This tournament linked below is going to be a monumental event. The anticipation is driving everyone in the pilot community mad.

Vishnu1111
  • Vishnu1111

TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

soldier-saluting.jpg

On behalf of myself and every Operator on The TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group. We wish a happy holidays to the 8492nd Tactical Fighter Wing. Have a good one! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users