• United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

I did enjoy that today

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

Commissioner Of the 8492nd Squadron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:33 AM Edited by epicfailapp, 07 May 2014 - 12:34 AM.

So to whom it may concern... XlShadorunnerlX, RM Operations and I all ambushed this poor wannabe crime family(cantena family) in thier car show lobby when we realized they couldn't control their people. All in squadron formation we completely incinerated everyone at the show and crushed all resistance. It was a beautiful sight from the sky but down below I bet it was like hell.

3 pilots + one friend of ours and we took control of a full lobby.

Now Lady Catena thinks I am a modder(LOL).

Let this serve as a warning. We don't care if you represent a mafia, military, cartel, street gang, etc... If you and your crew look like you'd be fun to spawn kill.......it is best that you be friends with us.

:D

I wish I was there. :( Good thing is, after this weekend is over and I don't have to worry about prom I will be on more. And I would like to add that we are on PAGE 3!!!

• XJackalX likes this

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:33 AM Edited by XJackalX, 07 May 2014 - 04:04 AM.

Now just for the record.. that "car show" lobby was a cluster f*ck before we entered. We gave them all a chance but typically car shows(which I actually really like attending) are only good when hosted by people on these forums. 

If someone would have taken charge over everyone there and there was some sort of order in how they conducted themselves... I am sure they would not have been spawn killed.

Additionally, I would like to think the three of us enjoyed the slaughter.. but in the future if anyone objects to taking over a lobby(or any event really) like that then your voice will be heard. I am saying this because I wouldn't like anyone participating in a activity that they aren't enjoying. Don't fall to peer pressure :p.

Now as for being on page 3..... 

Edit: Warlord.. I am sure you will come around here again sometime. I know you said you were interesting in flying with us once or twice. If you want join us on some sorties that invitation is still open.

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

Ummmmmm… what is with the beaver video??? LOL :wtf:

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:10 AM Edited by XJackalX, 07 May 2014 - 02:40 PM.

Do you not like beavers? I must admit it was random however I just felt like it belonged there.

Just so you know I tried to find a video more fitting for that spot but failed.

Edit: Not a bid deal or anything, but I am trying to get us featured on social club. :p

Anyone have any ideas for the crew rank names on social club? Right now it says ace pilot for all ranks 1-100.

The Warriors GTA
  • The Warriors GTA

xLs DeViLzZz / o Mr Punchy o

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

Wingman? Ace Veteran? Pilot? Junior Aviator? Recon Pilot?

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by epicfailapp, 07 May 2014 - 06:30 PM.

Do you not like beavers? I must admit it was random however I just felt like it belonged there.

Just so you know I tried to find a video more fitting for that spot but failed.

Edit: Not a bid deal or anything, but I am trying to get us featured on social club. :p

Anyone have any ideas for the crew rank names on social club? Right now it says ace pilot for all ranks 1-100.

How do you do that? But that would be great! And I like the video it was just… random, to say the least.

And I like the position names he said. ^ 

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by XJackalX, 07 May 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Crews get "featured" here. http://www.rockstarg...Crime-Syndicate

In order to be one of those crews we could either appeal at [email protected] or post in the comments?

Edit: Ill probably chnages the ranks tyo those mentioned above.^^

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

I am organising a dogfight with a Fighter Jet crew. These ain't your ordinary fighter noobs as they have been showcased on some big GTA 5 YouTube channels. I am in the process of discussing a time with the leader. It would most probably happen some time this weekend though due to the time difference between some of us. I would like to know in advance if anybody has any problems with it taking place this weekend.

Shadorunner

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by XJackalX, 08 May 2014 - 12:18 AM.

I won't be available 8-12 on saturday us central time. (7 hours behind you)

I'm totally in on this. Who is the crew? 

Shadorunner
  • Shadorunner

Death From Above

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:23 AM

Gamer Pilots

The only problem is Jackal is that we cannot do Fort Zancudo as it is a Free-For-All and he is unsure whether his crew would want to do an LTS on Battle of LS.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by XJackalX, 08 May 2014 - 06:34 AM.

Aka oAngrybird and friends.... this is going to be good. 

Ask them how they feel about a series of LTS missions? How may I contact them?

We also need a list for who is showing up. I'll post a message to everyone in the crew when I get on.

EDIT: I have changed the ranks on the first post for everyone. Also added more pilots to our official roster(those who are not listed on the roster didn't correct their privacy settings on SC and I have no clue who they are). The ranks on social club have also changed.

Any comments/Complaints let me know and I'll change what's necessary. 

Additional Edit: In order to combat against fatigue(if you will) from flying. Perhaps we can organize some events that would keep us active while we are grounded. I doubt crew members will want to be airborne all the time.

Rm and I had a golf game earlier today with two other guys and the experience was as funny as hell. Maybe a weekly/bi-weekly golf outing?

Additional Additional Edit: Learned  how to make signatures.. let me know if you guys have requests. There is a signature I made just for the crew should you all choose to use it, you may find it on the first post below the stunt video, you can't miss it.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

I have oAngrybird on my friends list he's. Beast in a jet he beat me 10-7 I think he's amazing also jackal I accidentally unlinked my social club and wiped all my crews may I have another crew invite many thanks :)

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

If you send a request to join the crew I can accept it? I would invite you but oddly enough your not on my friends list?? Or are you.. 0_o

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:49 PM Edited by major sharpe, 08 May 2014 - 02:59 PM.

well i would try and join but unfortunately when i click on any unopened crew it says "Request Fail" ill send u friends request jackal then u can inv me ? also these Guys in the video are the big boys we will need some good tranning sessions to get as good as these guys :)

also jackal i sent u friends request....

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

Sounds good. While I don't know exactly who we will be facing it will be fun regardless. I'm not so much obsessed with winning. I just want to enjoy the bloody metal carnage that follows.  :devil:

Indeed, send me that request and I'll re-invite you.

I Arch Angel v
  • I Arch Angel v

Freelancer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by W4RL0RD, 08 May 2014 - 04:27 PM.

Guess who is back haha and yeah get my GT of Major's friends list its the same as on here well nearly haha, I will be flying but my jet skills are poor at the minute because iv not really been flying. So might need a wee bit of training before we go into a online free mode :/.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by XJackalX, 08 May 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Rm and I were just doing lazer deathmatches? You are welcome to join.

Edit: Epic, your are going to want to check out the main post. You are a signature now. ;)

I Arch Angel v
  • I Arch Angel v

Freelancer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Sorry i had football training and what haha?.

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:39 PM

jackal i've added more to it take a look

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:45 PM

u will love it

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

Nice. It looks pretty neat. :^:

Psssttt..

Try not to double post. I'd rather we not get barked at.

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

Edit: Epic, your are going to want to check out the main post. You are a signature now. ;)

I just feel so… epic! lol :cool:

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

ye sorry

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by XJackalX, 11 May 2014 - 07:49 PM.

I just feel so… epic! lol :cool:

If you want me to make any changes at all let me know.  :cool:

Edit: I have an announcement to make. We now have a new pilot among our ranks. IlI 8BALL III is officially a member of the 8492nd. I will update the roster on the first post to include him. I don't know if he has a gtaforums account but regardless everyone please give him a warm welcome.

We also have another person asking to join. I will look into him/her because I don't believe I've ever met them.

Recruiting has been brought up a couple times so it should be addressed. I don't want to be like some other crews that we have seen who act like whores when it comes to that matter. I will not go out of my way to build up our numbers. Most of you know that literally EVERY TIME we go into a lobby we have random people wanting to join in on our fun. 

I want the people that join this crew to really have the ambition to join to begin with. So with that said, when we make new friends/encounter friendly randoms you may bring up that you are with the 8492nd Squadron. You can feel free to talk about us a bit and ask if they are interesting in joining. What I am trying to get at though is that I am not concerned by the numbers in our ranks. I'm already satisfied with how this project has turned out already. So please, invite people but don't be a slut about it ha ha.  :lol:

I think everyone understands the point made here.^^

On another note I would like to experiment with the idea of callsigns. It would be ultimately be left up to the group how these would work. What it would boil down to is that when in squadron formation every member would have the same callsign, backed by a number behind it.

Example:

EpicFailApp=Warlock 1

RM Operations=Warlock 2

XBlackJackalX=Warlock 3

During a sortie the callsign would be how you would be recognized. At this moment it is only a thought. We would still have to pick one out for the whole squadron. I would like to hear the opinions of everyone else as well.

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:43 PM Edited by epicfailapp, 12 May 2014 - 03:51 PM.

First of all I would not be a slut about inviting people I would be a whore, and not any whore but a cheap one. (referring to party chat)

Second, I would like my call sign to be CheapWhore1.      :evilgrin:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jk

Edit: Can I have a personal signature that says Cheap whore???

Another Edit: Sure why not? Later today I will somehow get a picture of a whore next to my plane, and then you can use that as the pic.

XJackalX
  • XJackalX

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by XJackalX, 12 May 2014 - 07:53 PM.

Today's agenda.

1. A new obnoxious crew sig.

2. Playing with the emblem.

3. Rooftop Rumble(just because)

4. Flying n sh*t....

5. Putting EpicFailApp on the corner at the end of the grove street families cul-de-sac. 

Edit: What is the verdict on this?

b3b35736cf59fced9806bdf50c5bf6cf3a88f71b

Another edit: Are you serious about the cheap whore sig? 0_o

And yet another edit!: Now we have two people waiting to join..

8492nd Squadron
  • 8492nd Squadron

Tactical Fighter Wing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:33 PM

Attention all squadron members. There will be a general meeting on Saturday at 1pm US central time. This event location has yet to be determined but will most likely be at someones apartment.

This event will act as a way for all squadron members to meet up with their fellow wing-men. Some administrative matters need to be addressed as well.

When the time comes event invitations will be sent out, so don't worry about not being included.

• Shadorunner likes this

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

I'll be there

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by epicfailapp, 15 May 2014 - 11:08 PM.

I'll be there but I have to leave at 3 eastern time (2 central time) So it would be appreciated if we kept the meeting under an hour so i could stay for all of it. 

Edit: Anyone attending the meeting this Saturday, either post on the social club or here that you will be there so that we can get a head count. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users