http://8492ndfighter...anwebsites.com/

It's about time we did this..

• Biker647 likes this

Stubesteak
  • Stubesteak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I've been gone awhile but you've been busy. Congrats on the success, Jackal.
  • theKingofLimbsx likes this

Biker647
  • Biker647

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

Sounds cool to me. Elaborate a bit more and maybe we can look into making this happen.

The Besra is just flying high over near the Cult camp/Zancudo, 2-3 Lazers suddenly pull up behind the Besra and start firing rockets. These rockets can be lock on OR free fire. Anyways the Besra goes under bridges or through trees and each time it does, a Lazer hits the bridge and blows-up while the others make it through. Kind of like chases in popular movies, where the good guy weaves in and out of obstacles and the bad guys hit the obstacles.

It can be done.

can i get involved in this ? sounds like fun!

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Sounds cool to me. Elaborate a bit more and maybe we can look into making this happen.

The Besra is just flying high over near the Cult camp/Zancudo, 2-3 Lazers suddenly pull up behind the Besra and start firing rockets. These rockets can be lock on OR free fire. Anyways the Besra goes under bridges or through trees and each time it does, a Lazer hits the bridge and blows-up while the others make it through. Kind of like chases in popular movies, where the good guy weaves in and out of obstacles and the bad guys hit the obstacles.

It can be done.

can i get involved in this ? sounds like fun!

Yeah, I assume sometime this weekend will work. I just need y'all to fly 3 jets and do some stunts and go through some tight spots. I'll probably end up filming most of this from spectating, so as to get good angles and not have to worry about flying. 

I can be on Friday-Monday anytime after 3:00PM CST. To see what time that is where you live check out this link: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 29 August 2014 - 01:45 AM.

It's been an adventure for sure... Funny you come stop by and say hi now. I just spoke to king like ten minutes ago. >_>

Rush, I might not be able to get involved myself but I have plenty of pilots to spare...

• theKingofLimbsx likes this

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

It's been an adventure for sure... Funny you come stop by and say hi now. I just spoke to king like ten minutes ago. >_>

Rush, I might not be able to get involved myself but I have plenty of pilots to spare...

Okay, sounds good. Just get in touch with them and either give them my gamertag: Rushing Fox 2 or just tell me theirs. I'll be sure to credit everyone who helps.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Did the video go well ?

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

Did the video go well ?

Never quite started... though I can't do much about it. Rockstar threw me into the cheaters pool.

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

Yeah I seen that on SC -_- let me get my jet and I'll strafe their headquarters :)

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 06 September 2014 - 11:59 PM.

How does this look so far??? Still working on it. Suggestions are welcome.

87bc6402341d838a2c750c44422f8592e0a2d243Now that I can see it from this point I see some corrections need to be made...

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:22 AM Edited by major sharpe, 09 September 2014 - 10:23 AM.

Why did i get kicked from the crew

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 20 September 2014 - 06:55 AM.

It's... It's .... It's GLORIOUS!!!!

87bc6402341d838a2c750c44422f8592e0a2d243

Just a few more things that need to be addressed....

Also hello forums... In case the issue comes up, yes we are still active. We just haven't stopped by here as a group in a while. Ever since we were featured we had to address our members the most logical way we could... mostly via social club.

I still look at this quite often though.. the main post certainly needs some cleaning up.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:50 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 23 November 2014 - 04:55 AM.

Altough myself and my crew-mates are still curious to know what happened tonight, those formations and flyovers were enjoyed by all of us. Cheers for that!

-MATT PASTRAMNI

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:10 AM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 23 November 2014 - 09:13 AM.

I'll be blunt. We were just F$%king around. 

Here is the thing, for weeks now we have been searching desperately for another crew to give us a challenge. I mean just look at us, we go into free roams and everyone scurries off to other lobbies like their actual lives depend on it. By the time we spotted you guys we were as trigger happy as hell and we REALLY needed people to kill. 

I'm sorry but you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time(What I mean is, everyone in the whole lobby was congregated at the merryweather docks, it was basically the equivalent of thanksgiving for pilots). On another note in the fighter wing itself we are all pretty tight nit, but most of us can act like real assholes. As far as people outside the fighter wing go, "If they aren't wearing the 8492nd patch..f*ck'em."

Next time we see you guys we will attempt to compose ourselves a little better. 

Would anyone reading this kindly step up to the plate and challenge our pilot crew to a jet tdm? We don't even care if you're pilots or not and we don't care about end results. We are way too used to killing each other and we need some new competition. 

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Still alive and kicking. For those browsing our thread this is what we are currently involved in. We are finally a competitive crew.

This tournament linked below is going to be a monumental event. The anticipation is driving everyone in the pilot community mad.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:48 AM

soldier-saluting.jpg

On behalf of myself and every Operator on The TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group. We wish a happy holidays to the 8492nd Tactical Fighter Wing. Have a good one! 

• Aether likes this

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Director of Operations - MNU

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:44 AM

Daddy's back you bitches!

Sort of. Not gonna be too active, but just thought I'd pop in and say hey. Good to see Jackal's still out kickin' ass. Hopefully I'll get a chance to jump back in the pilot's seat with some of you guys. Once this wall of updates finishes downloading. And Heists? Only took a f*cking year... gg Rockstar.

Good to see this site still hasn't changed it's ugly ass format. jesus :/

Not to mention some of those people that made this game a total headache back in the day still alive and kicking... *cough* *cough*

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

Daddy's back you bitches!

Sort of. Not gonna be too active, but just thought I'd pop in and say hey. Good to see Jackal's still out kickin' ass. Hopefully I'll get a chance to jump back in the pilot's seat with some of you guys. Once this wall of updates finishes downloading. And Heists? Only took a f*cking year... gg Rockstar.

Good to see this site still hasn't changed it's ugly ass format. jesus :/

Not to mention some of those people that made this game a total headache back in the day still alive and kicking... *cough* *cough*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be noted that I gave up leadership of my crew to someone I trust who started it with me. I love Dog-fighting way too much and can't manage this crew at the same time. (I'll still manage this page though)

You're back though! Any plans?

theKingofLimbsx
  • theKingofLimbsx

Director of Operations - MNU

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

A quick browse through the forums and a few hours in-game has made it obvious that not a whole lot has changed. So it'll probably be a lot of PvE missions and general shenanigans.

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:26 AM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 19 January 2015 - 01:28 AM.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll we are now back on the forums baby!!!

We decided that this is/was the best place to be. It's pretty simplified..

Just waiting for everyone else to file in.. you there guys???

In recent news.. we raped tvrp months back.. and this week jolly came in 2nd place in the united dogfighters tournament.

Capn Crunch
  • Capn Crunch

Ace fighter pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:42 AM

Capn Crunch reporting in. Had to delete my crappy old account to make this one.

• Aether likes this

Erratical
  • Erratical

Just call me "E"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

Nice to see you back lads, you have been stuck on this page since August, was wondering if you guys had died or something...

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

Commissioner Of the 8492nd Squadron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:41 PM Edited by epicfailapp, 20 January 2015 - 08:11 PM.

Were back BITCHES!

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:02 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 19 January 2015 - 11:12 PM.

Nice to see you back lads, you have been stuck on this page since August, was wondering if you guys had died or something...

We didn't die. We've just been using the social club a lot.

This is how we started out though, since we can have information stated in large quantities here and communicate easily at the same time it should work out. We just need to get the other 130+ people here.

Epic, I'm thinking of making individual versions of the f-22, just the jet. Then have different variations of it kind of like "the damned" have with their pics. 

Kind of using their idea but not really at the same time. I'm thinking no-one will care. :p

Edit: I also really need to revamp the recruitment thread. >_>

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp

Commissioner Of the 8492nd Squadron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

We didn't die. We've just been using the social club a lot.

This is how we started out though, since we can have information stated in large quantities here and communicate easily at the same time it should work out. We just need to get the other 130+ people here.

Epic, I'm thinking of making individual versions of the f-22, just the jet. Then have different variations of it kind of like "the damned" have with their pics. 

Kind of using their idea but not really at the same time. I'm thinking no-one will care. :p

Edit: I also really need to revamp the recruitment thread. >_>

Can you link to an example of what you were talking about.

Xion Hunter
  • Xion Hunter

The Catgirl Emporer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:01 PM

I have stopped by here for a single purpose.

That is...

+9001 respect for the AC5 name. One of my top games ever. Hope to one day engage you in flight :)
  • Aether likes this

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:15 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 20 January 2015 - 11:15 PM.

I have stopped by here for a single purpose.

That is...

+9001 respect for the AC5 name. One of my top games ever. Hope to one day engage you in flight :)

You sir/madam, are officially badass. Deal with it.  :cool:

Epic just look at my profile pic lol.

• Xion Hunter likes this

rider2004
  • rider2004

Rotary Power

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

Back

epicfailapp
  • epicfailapp