Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

For me
1.)Trevor
2.)Michael
3.)Vercetti

Niko was kinds cool, but he started to become very whiny and annoying throughout the entire second half of the game

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Michael is a backstabbing, whiny piece of sh*t. Don't get why people like him the most. He would turn on all of you in an instance.

Whereas franklin would be loyal and Trevor would just have sex with you.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 10 May 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Michael is a backstabbing, whiny piece of sh*t. Don't get why people like him the most. He would turn on all of you in an instance.

Whereas franklin would be loyal and Trevor would just have sex with you.

Backstabbing? He wasn't really a backstabber. If he was a traitor/Backstabber, he would have loved to betray Trevor, and Brad.. Something he did not want to do, or had the choice to do. 

It was all Dave Norton's fault. He is the dude who caught Michael being a big criminal, and a bank robber. With that, Dave was nothing more than just a greedy motherf*cker. He took in Michael, and blackmailed him to make this staged robbery so Dave himself could get famous, and be known as the guy who killed ''Americas most wanted man'' (Michael Townley.) With that, Michael got into witness protection, and yeah. He did not want to betray Trevor, nor Brad. Pin it on that motherf*cking cop Dave Norton. 

I hope Dave gets killed in some way in the SP DLC thats coming

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

I hate everything about Michael.

• I hate his walking animation
  • I hate his voice
  • I hate his stupid puckered face
  • I hate his family
  • I hate his backstory
  • I hate his Special skill
  • I hate his running animation
  • I hate his ape like appearance
  • I hate his house
  • I hate his f*cking yoga mini game

Pliskin Femto
  • Pliskin Femto

A Ghost of The Old Age

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

It's difficult to choose but yeah, I think I like Michael the most out of the 3. He was certainly the most relatable character, we really got a look inside the guy's mind. 

Trevor is definitely not the stereotype of a psycho. He was well written, I mean, the guy was f*cking horrible but I still found him likeable in the end.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

Trevor is just a stereotypical psycho but he has the best lines in the game which is why he's one of the favorites. 

There have been many psychos throughout all GTAs. I can assure you Trevor is not at all a stereotypical psychopath. He is absolutely the most original character. You say Michael is the most original because he has a family. How does that make him the most original? A characters' originality isn't just based on where he lives or who he lives with. Its everything from clothing style to speech to attitude. I have played all three characters fairly evenly, Franklin the most, but Trevor is absolutely the most original of the three. 

Also a lot of people say Franklin is like CJ, but really if you pay attention to both stories they are nearly opposites. 

As for Michael, I've got nothing against him. I really like all three nearly equally.

Voggens
  • Voggens

Vraiment Crazy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Michael is currently my favorite and seems to be the most developed character out of the three, but he wasn't the serious guy I was hoping to play as. It's annoying how in the entire game they say he's fat, or sugar tits and sh*t like that, he doesn't look that fat and that's a very good thing, but I want serious badass characters, not fat claimed joker ones.

Some of his quotes are cheesy too, that "bite me" line that he says a couple of times doesn't fit him at all.

His idle, walking and running animations doesn't fit him either, sprinting is good, "gunfight animations" too, but I just hate the walking one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users