SP2MP glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by freedomna, 26 April 2014 - 06:56 PM.

I wrote a long post about why Glitched Cars are bad, too lazy to find it now (ask me later) so to paraphrase:

-Ruins the economy

-Makes Cash Cards worthless

Any time you can use an exploit to gain a monetary value or something worth a monetary value, then you are receiving an advantage. I for one would love nothing less than for Rockstar to publicly ban and humiliate every 10th cheater as a warning to cheaters everywhere. Perhaps once I spend $1000 on cash cards I might have some weight to propose that idea, until then one can dream.

It's a game.. Let people do what they want. If doing glitches in a video game prevents you from being able to sleep at night, Don't do them. But don't be an asshole and act like you're better than someone because they glitch and you play 'legit'. In reality, It doesn't matter whatsoever. I'll enjoy my millions of dollars that never decrease and SP to MP glitched cars with North Yankton plates, While you continue to bitch about it. kthxbai.

I already wrote a long rant on why glitching affects the game, look for the thread "an argument for cash cards". Next time please do not act self righteous because you have to cheat in order to play a game. It does not make you look like a rebel, it makes you look like a chump.

PS:

kthxbai went out of style about two years ago. 

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

lol. I guess I'm a chump then.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Finally they are getting on top of the glitched cars? Not before time...

I don't see any issues with glitched cars (other than the tow truck obviously). Personally I've never even had one, but it doesn't give you an advantage and allows you to have the vehicle that you want.
I wrote a long post about why Glitched Cars are bad, too lazy to find it now (ask me later) so to paraphrase:

-Ruins the economy
-Makes Cash Cards worthless

Any time you can use an exploit to gain a monetary value or something worth a monetary value, then you are receiving an advantage. I for one would love nothing less than for Rockstar to publicly ban and humiliate every 10th cheater as a warning to cheaters everywhere. Perhaps once I spend $1000 on cash cards I might have some weight to propose that idea, until then one can dream.
I dont see why people should buy cash cards.. You spend your irl money on virtual money, not so clever.
I would recommend to play the game

Finally they are getting on top of the glitched cars? Not before time...

I don't see any issues with glitched cars (other than the tow truck obviously). Personally I've never even had one, but it doesn't give you an advantage and allows you to have the vehicle that you want.

-Ruins the economy-Makes Cash Cards worthless

Cash Cards are worthless your argument is invalid.

You both have no idea on what you are talking about, so I am going to drop some knowledge on ya. Suppose I really want a car; I could go to the junkyard and scavenge some free parts, yes? Get some buddies and work long nights for many months restoring a clunker to pristine condition. Or I could go the other route and pay $10,000 for some guy to do it for me.

By choosing the latter I decided that the value of me not wanting to labour is worth $10,000. That labour (or lack there of) has a monetary value. I do not want to spend my time working on something so I am willing to pay for it. My laziness is worth something ($10,000).

The same applies to GTA. I could spend my time labouring over RR to the point I eat my M1911, or I can do some math: If I can do say, about 12RR/Hour that means one hour of my time is worth just over 200,000 GTA bucks which converted to real money would equal about $2. That means I am working for $5.25 below minimum wage. My time is more valuable, I work for $7.25 an hour and every hour I am grinding GTA bucks is an hour I could ask my boss to keep me on the job for,netting me a loss of $5.25 every hour so every million GTA bucks I make via RR, I loose over $50, normally not a problem since I am more than happy to pay money for fun but grinding is anything but. So instead I buy cash cards since it more accurately represents the value of my time and sanity.

More math: 
I usually buy the $50 cash card which is worth 7 hours of my labour. That cash card gives me 3.5m GTA bucks which means one hour of my time (along with my desire to not commit suicide after hearing Martin say the same two lines over and over again) is worth 500,000 GTA bucks, or $5.00/Hour. That means my time on GTA is worth 86% more than yours. Lets go further, sometimes I splurge on the $100 cash card which means I get 8,000,000 GTA bucks for 12 hours of work. That means I get 1,103,449 GTA bucks per hour, which is *drum roll* a whopping 200% increase over your RR method. That means my time is worth TWICE yours!

So please, call me an idiot again for sole reason that I consider my time valuable while you work (on an activity you call fun mind you) for about the price of a large drink at Zaxby's.

Glitching cars into your garage is work too....sometimes it works, sometimes not....sometimes you get spawned onto the other side of the map....not as easy as everyone thinks it is.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

This has nothing todo with the topic at hand anymore.

Here a new thread, try not to sh*t on it with debate not directly relevant to the OP next time. http://gtaforums.com...-vehicle-spawn/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users