• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Jackgta
  • Jackgta

Your a dick, without a dick!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Anyone know where i can find a 1.12 tutorial for the SP to MP car glitch? All the tutorials on YT are for the XBOX users and i haven't found one for PS3. I'm trying to bring the HotRod Blazer and Snowy Emperor to online, but the old tutorials dont work.

Hopefully this is the right forum

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

I have also been looking for one of these glitches. I want to bring a topless kalahari into MP, but all of the 1.12 guides I've seen are for xbox only.

gfen
  • gfen

gtaf butter bar

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

Lag switch or GTFO.

I wait for the day the Fruffalo goes on Sandreassuperautowhateveritscalled.com and the wailing of the snowflakes will be upon us.

(gazes lovingly at his once special Asea)

• rampage08 and ModderX like this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Finally they are getting on top of the glitched cars? Not before time...

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

I don't see any issues with glitched cars (other than the tow truck obviously). Personally I've never even had one, but it doesn't give you an advantage and allows you to have the vehicle that you want.

• Gantons Most Wanted and AgentbongSmoke like this

freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

I don't see any issues with glitched cars (other than the tow truck obviously). Personally I've never even had one, but it doesn't give you an advantage and allows you to have the vehicle that you want.

I wrote a long post about why Glitched Cars are bad, too lazy to find it now (ask me later) so to paraphrase:

-Ruins the economy

-Makes Cash Cards worthless

Any time you can use an exploit to gain a monetary value or something worth a monetary value, then you are receiving an advantage. I for one would love nothing less than for Rockstar to publicly ban and humiliate every 10th cheater as a warning to cheaters everywhere. Perhaps once I spend $1000 on cash cards I might have some weight to propose that idea, until then one can dream.

• LahTigre and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:52 AM

I wrote a long post about why Glitched Cars are bad, too lazy to find it now (ask me later) so to paraphrase:

-Ruins the economy

Any time you can use an exploit to gain a monetary value or something worth a monetary value, then you are receiving an advantage. I for one would love nothing less than for Rockstar to publicly ban and humiliate every 10th cheater as a warning to cheaters everywhere. Perhaps once I spend $1000 on cash cards I might have some weight to propose that idea, until then one can dream.
I dont see why people should buy cash cards.. You spend your irl money on virtual money, not so clever.
I would recommend to play the game
  • Gantons Most Wanted likes this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by teagle, 20 April 2014 - 10:12 AM.

-Ruins the economy

Cash Cards are worthless your argument is invalid.

freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by freedomna, 20 April 2014 - 03:55 PM.

-Ruins the economy

I dont see why people should buy cash cards.. You spend your irl money on virtual money, not so clever.

-Ruins the economy

You both have no idea on what you are talking about, so I am going to drop some knowledge on ya. Suppose I really want a car; I could go to the junkyard and scavenge some free parts, yes? Get some buddies and work long nights for many months restoring a clunker to pristine condition. Or I could go the other route and pay $10,000 for some guy to do it for me.

By choosing the latter I decided that the value of me not wanting to labour is worth $10,000. That labour (or lack there of) has a monetary value. I do not want to spend my time working on something so I am willing to pay for it. My laziness is worth something ($10,000).

The same applies to GTA. I could spend my time labouring over RR to the point I eat my M1911, or I can do some math: If I can do say, about 12RR/Hour that means one hour of my time is worth just over 200,000 GTA bucks which converted to real money would equal about $2. That means I am working for $5.25 below minimum wage. My time is more valuable, I work for $7.25 an hour and every hour I am grinding GTA bucks is an hour I could ask my boss to keep me on the job for,netting me a loss of $5.25 every hour so every million GTA bucks I make via RR, I loose over $50, normally not a problem since I am more than happy to pay money for fun but grinding is anything but. So instead I buy cash cards since it more accurately represents the value of my time and sanity.

More math: 

I usually buy the $50 cash card which is worth 7 hours of my labour. That cash card gives me 3.5m GTA bucks which means one hour of my time (along with my desire to not commit suicide after hearing Martin say the same two lines over and over again) is worth 500,000 GTA bucks, or $5.00/Hour. That means my time on GTA is worth 86% more than yours. Lets go further, sometimes I splurge on the $100 cash card which means I get 8,000,000 GTA bucks for 12 hours of work. That means I get 1,103,449 GTA bucks per hour, which is *drum roll* a whopping 200% increase over your RR method. That means my time is worth TWICE yours!

So please, call me an idiot again for sole reason that I consider my time valuable while you work (on an activity you call fun mind you) for about the price of a large drink at Zaxby's. 

• LahTigre and lann3fors like this

leonissenbaum
  • leonissenbaum

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

-Ruins the economy

-Ruins the economy

You both have no idea on what you are talking about, so I am going to drop some knowledge on ya. Suppose I really want a car; I could go to the junkyard and scavenge some free parts, yes? Get some buddies and work long nights for many months restoring a clunker to pristine condition. Or I could go the other route and pay $10,000 for some guy to do it for me.

By choosing the latter I decided that the value of me not wanting to labour is worth $10,000. That labour (or lack there of) has a monetary value. I do not want to spend my time working on something so I am willing to pay for it. My laziness is worth something ($10,000).

The same applies to GTA. I could spend my time labouring over RR to the point I eat my M1911, or I can do some math: If I can do say, about 12RR/Hour that means one hour of my time is worth just over 200,000 GTA bucks which converted to real money would equal about $2. That means I am working for $5.25 below minimum wage. My time is more valuable, I work for $7.25 an hour and every hour I am grinding GTA bucks is an hour I could ask my boss to keep me on the job for,netting me a loss of $5.25 every hour so every million GTA bucks I make via RR, I loose over $50, normally not a problem since I am more than happy to pay money for fun but grinding is anything but. So instead I buy cash cards since it more accurately represents the value of my time and sanity.

More math: 

I usually buy the $50 cash card which is worth 7 hours of my labour. That cash card gives me 3.5m GTA bucks which means one hour of my time (along with my desire to not commit suicide after hearing Martin say the same two lines over and over again) is worth 500,000 GTA bucks, or $5.00/Hour. That means my time on GTA is worth 86% more than yours. Lets go further, sometimes I splurge on the $100 cash card which means I get 8,000,000 GTA bucks for 12 hours of work. That means I get 1,103,449 GTA bucks per hour, which is *drum roll* a whopping 200% increase over your RR method. That means my time is worth TWICE yours!

So please, call me an idiot again for sole reason that I consider my time valuable while you work (on an activity you call fun mind you) for about the price of a large drink at Zaxby's. 

K.
Idiot, Use IRL money for something in a game, while you can get that thing you are paying for without paying and you are wasting money. This does not always hold true, but it mostly does. 

In this case: You are using IRL money for GTA money. You are wasting money.

• Gantons Most Wanted and ZeroSafe5615 like this

freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by freedomna, 20 April 2014 - 05:35 PM.

K.
Idiot, Use IRL money for something in a game, while you can get that thing you are paying for without paying and you are wasting money. This does not always hold true, but it mostly does. 

In this case: You are using IRL money for GTA money. You are wasting money.

Congratulations for not reading my post. Have a cookie. When you wish to converse logically with a post dissecting my argument rather than just saying it is wrong, then let us talk. Until then please go back to wasting your time on RR instead of wasting my Sunday with your idiocy. 

• Magick likes this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

I can see your point Freedomna, but I guess I just feel that the 2hrs I spend grinding Rooftop Rumble, which I do actually still enjoy, is worth it over spending some of the money I work for on in game cash. If I wasn't doing that in said time, I'd only be watching TV or similar so at least its something productive.

If Rockstar launched a big DLC pack but asked a tenner for it, I'd buy it no problems. Spending my RL money on the in game currency that can go so quickly if your not careful just doesn't feel right to me

freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by freedomna, 20 April 2014 - 05:53 PM.

I can see your point Freedomna, but I guess I just feel that the 2hrs I spend grinding Rooftop Rumble, which I do actually still enjoy, is worth it over spending some of the money I work for on in game cash. If I wasn't doing that in said time, I'd only be watching TV or similar so at least its something productive.

If Rockstar launched a big DLC pack but asked a tenner for it, I'd buy it no problems. Spending my RL money on the in game currency that can go so quickly if your not careful just doesn't feel right to me

If you enjoy RR then your time is well spent as you gain GTA bucks while enjoying it; that is the purpose of an RPG, to have fun while building your character. I have no problem with people who enjoy grinding. Just the morons who say grinding is the only way one should play and are unable to put together a well thought argument to back that up.

I made it quite clear that I hate RR and Martin's voice is worse than Captain Janeway's by a factor of infinity. I have cash to spend and Rockstar is providing a well needed service (Not hearing Martin for example) which means there is a possibility to trade goods (cash) for services (the ability to have fun without wanting to claw my ears out). The GTA bucks have a monetary value backed up by the wallets of the consumers, which makes it not a worthless purchase as it has an agreed value to it as people have bought them and continue to buy them. Now that value may be too low or too high depending on your view of cash cards, but the argument that they have -NO- value (at least in the economic sense of the word) is a non existent point. 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

-Ruins the economy

-Ruins the economy

More math: 

You are right, im trippin again

Aiekazie
  • Aiekazie

BLLLEEERRRRRRG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:23 AM

-Ruins the economy

-Ruins the economy

More math: 

I do see your point (to an exent) but there is seriously NO way that anyone can say 'Insert method here* is the best way to get the most value out of your time'. There are way too many factors that differ from person to person, but here are a couple of arguments for you, have you figured in the time you spent actually working to make the $100 or $50 so you can buy a cash card? Have you considered opportunity costs? From my personal experience I have met some really bad ass and cool people by grinding the sh*t out of RR and or Coveted. Friendships, albeit a long distanced and digital one at that, is something you cannot put a price on. Neither are the insanely hilarious moments and wtf coincidences happen.

Just trying to get you to see it from another perspective here. Not flaming. So you can continue doing it your way and I respect your decision on that. It's your RL money and GTA $. But I'm going to keep adding awesome people to my friends list and be much more wealthy in a sense of accomplishment and companionship.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

-Ruins the economy

You sound like the kid in grade school who would tell the teacher if you ever saw somebody running in the hallway. I bet you are a ton of fun at parties.

leonissenbaum
  • leonissenbaum

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

I made it quite clear that I hate RR and Martin's voice is worse than Captain Janeway's by a factor of infinity.

Well in that case, let me tell you something. RR is not the only good mission to grind.

ASHLEE-DWYER
  • ASHLEE-DWYER

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

I was playing gta online when the same car as Michaels appeared magically, just stock but parked, i did no such glitch but it was just there, no one owned it, no one insured it so i did for myself. :)

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

I was playing gta online when the same car as Michaels appeared magically, just stock but parked, i did no such glitch but it was just there, no one owned it, no one insured it so i did for myself. :)

His car is only a Tailgater. It should spawn at least occasionally in Online.

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

Ummmm... anything related to the topic here? Any videos?

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Ummmm... anything related to the topic here? Any videos?

Well, here is a Reddit Article.

You will need a lagswitch. I recommend LOIC.

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Well i dont have 1. Maybe i can somehow turn the xbox tutorial into a ps3 one...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:05 AM

-Lagswitch Method for Many Glitches;

~Be a Single Player Character in Online.
~Bring in Vehicles into Online.
~Buy the "Cargobob" for you Online Character.
~Use content creator in an open session to spawn content into an open lobby.

"http://gtaforums.com...r-many-things/"

Source:"http://gtaforums.com...or-many-things/"

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Well i dont have 1. Maybe i can somehow turn the xbox tutorial into a ps3 one...

LOIC is a wireless lagswitch.

Here is a link.

freedomna
  • freedomna

Earl of Sealand

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

-Ruins the economy

You sound like the kid in grade school who would tell the teacher if you ever saw somebody running in the hallway. I bet you are a ton of fun at parties.

And you sound like the guy who flunked out of grade school and now bags my groceries. My hatred of cheaters is not because I hate rule breaking, it is because of the two reasons I stated. Learn to read a post, or try to get back into grade school so you can learn how to read. Which ever one applies to you.

I do see your point (to an exent) but there is seriously NO way that anyone can say 'Insert method here* is the best way to get the most value out of your time'. There are way too many factors that differ from person to person, but here are a couple of arguments for you, have you figured in the time you spent actually working to make the $100 or $50 so you can buy a cash card? Have you considered opportunity costs? From my personal experience I have met some really bad ass and cool people by grinding the sh*t out of RR and or Coveted. Friendships, albeit a long distanced and digital one at that, is something you cannot put a price on. Neither are the insanely hilarious moments and wtf coincidences happen.

Just trying to get you to see it from another perspective here. Not flaming. So you can continue doing it your way and I respect your decision on that. It's your RL money and GTA $. But I'm going to keep adding awesome people to my friends list and be much more wealthy in a sense of accomplishment and companionship.

I respect your opinions, you did present them in a way that didn't make you sound like an idiot which is what matters. Now I factored in the the time I spent working to make the money for the cash card, I believe it was this thread. If not it should be on this thread: http://gtaforums.com...entry1065227534

I am going to create a thread to unify my arguments as I am loosing track on what I posted where. Anyways I digress.

You also say that grinding is a good way to make friends. That is true, but the way you presented the argument indicates that it is the only or at least the best way to make friends. There are hundreds of missions, not to mention free-mode where I can make friends without having to do the same two missions over and over. So while yes, you do have the chance to gain friends doing RR/Coveted you can have the same chances in other, less repetitive, activities. 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Here is a link.

Maybe you should write a TUT on how to use the LOIC lagswitch so people know how to use it instead of just getting a link and not knowing what to do after downloading it.

DeathsDisciple47
  • DeathsDisciple47

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Here is a link.

Maybe you should write a TUT on how to use the LOIC lagswitch so people know how to use it instead of just getting a link and not knowing what to do after downloading it.

That is a good idea. Thank you.

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

-Ruins the economy

It's a game.. Let people do what they want. If doing glitches in a video game prevents you from being able to sleep at night, Don't do them. But don't be an asshole and act like you're better than someone because they glitch and you play 'legit'. In reality, It doesn't matter whatsoever. I'll enjoy my millions of dollars that never decrease and SP to MP glitched cars with North Yankton plates, While you continue to bitch about it. kthxbai.

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

I can get this to work on ps3. Having the car there is not a problem save it at trevors strip club. Most tutorials have been saying micheals garage which is inconsistant. The real issue is im trying to find a way to not require a second person.

ASHLEE-DWYER
  • ASHLEE-DWYER

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

His car is only a Tailgater. It should spawn at least occasionally in Online.
Never happened for me before and ive played for ages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users