Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else extremely bored with this game?

205 replies to this topic
bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

consider playing with friends or join a crew as that's a major part of online. I swear you'll be loving this game as the activities you can do with them is unlimited.

i would be playing it a lot if it wasn't for my game constantly freezing. the struggle is real....

my friend, the only one i openly talk to, is sick of gta online now. he actually logs off when i get on gta knowin im gonna ask.

• saintsrow and tambo75 like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

my friend, the only one i openly talk to, is sick of gta online now. he actually logs off when i get on gta knowin im gonna ask.

Go to his place, maybe have a nice cup of coffee and ask him why he is sick and tired of GTA O :). might help

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:48 PM

Change things up. I used to do missions all the time but now I'm going after bounties and re-improving my racing skills.

Or you could start another character , and help the more inexperienced players out.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:48 PM

It became boring the minute I reached rank 100 for the final trophy I was missing, getting online is now becoming more of a chore for me to be with friends or crew mates, not to have fun.

• saintsrow and Eddie_INTV like this

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

What's with the 3d glasses today?  Seeing a lot of them around.

thegrognard
  • thegrognard

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

So I thought I'd shake things up and go into a public lobby. Spawn in apartment, go to garage, only to be met by two people camped out in there. Just confirms those lobbies are full of asshats.

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

I wouldn't collectively say "bored" with the game. GTA is with out a doubt an amazing game overall. The only thing is the free roam is so redundant and lack luster now. It feels the same way around this time right before a big content update, I think it's just everybody is just in a state of "GTA Limbo" waiting for something different. After 1.13 drops... everyone will be happy again lol.

• WillWorthington3 likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

GTA Online:  The most beautiful virtual environment ever created, and the only thing to do in it, is get run over by a tank.  :*(

• Eddie_INTV and tambo75 like this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 18 April 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Since most people play in Traditional, and the only coop mission I can join is Rooftop Rumble, I'd say this game is getting awfully boring. My friends have been in Bad Sport also, so now I'm beginning to see how dull this game really can be...

It became boring the minute I reached rank 100 for the final trophy I was missing, getting online is now becoming more of a chore for me to be with friends or crew mates, not to have fun.

This exactly... there's nothing to look forward to once you unlock the Heavy Sniper. I'd like to restart my character, but if I do that, I lose the Valentines Day clothes I bought. :/

• Eddie_INTV likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

Just started playing RDR again, not missing GTAO.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

consider playing with friends or join a crew as that's a major part of online. I swear you'll be loving this game as the activities you can do with them is unlimited.

i would be playing it a lot if it wasn't for my game constantly freezing. the struggle is real....

been doing that for the past 6months, its honestly boring now.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

I agree that it's pretty boring now, just play less or play a different game and the game will feel fresh again.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 18 April 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Damn you people have the worst luck with those apartment/garage campers. lol

I'm not really bored at all. 

stare-wtf-creepy-smile-8e6b42f1644ecb132

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'm not getting bored of the game, although the constant freezing makes me avoid free-roam, so I am getting a little tired of playing and jumping straight into missions and deathmatches. Even though they are my favourite modes to play, it's nice to have a break from them from time to time.
I could play free-roam for hours before the freezing, I'm barely in the session for 10 minutes now.

Daniel123Shaw123
  • Daniel123Shaw123

Some Random

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

I really don't understand how they have lots of interiors in GTA IV but not in GTA V, this was supposed to be new, and why is the police station open in singleplayer but not in GTA Online, it makes no sense. No one in my crew has a mic, I now understand why people prefer Xbox, peasant f*cks on PS3 don't have sh*t. It's not like it's hard to just open a few building, Jesus...

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

I've done everything online has to offer, played with MANY good crews. I get pretty much bored while connecting online nowadays, not even the best crew in the world is gonna change that. The only thing that can bring back my interest in this game right now is a tbogt size dlc, a whole new map, a extremely difficult/time-consuming achievement/trophy, new racing/dm mechanics or missions in online that are scripted like sp. I don't really care about heists.
  • Eddie_INTV likes this

Daniel123Shaw123
  • Daniel123Shaw123

Some Random

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

I would play another game but this seems to be the best, still haven't completed Max Payne because that gets repetitive at the end, just basically jumping around shooting Police. I still haven't hardly played BF4, I'm on the third mission still and I've had it for months. They need to update, I still think an update will come out on 4/20 because if it doesn't then Idk... it just seems odd. It had high in the name. That must be something otherwise I doubt they would use "high". Business and high life kinda have something in common so they maybe didn't wanna do it but because it's 4/20 they used it.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:24 PM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 18 April 2014 - 11:30 PM.

I am scared to go on gta online right now because it might freeze; its something I am not used to encountering and if it were to happen just one single time I would completely lose it.  

I feel pressured to play a lot of titles online because of the apparent 2016 closure of xbox live for this generation, it makes me sad even though I know its quite awhile from now.

No I am not bored though; it and Dark Souls 2 are primaries in my roto atm.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

I've been bored with this game since December. We get little to no new content, just a bunch of re-skinned content like cars, guns and suits. Still having to wait for the heist which should have came out first instead of some lame capture creator. I'm just waiting for the high life update which also should of been out by now. The R* verified jobs were supposed to bring something new into GTA Online but R* verifies the stupidest  of s*it. 

High King
  • High King

g.u.y.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

Nope. My crew is active, funny, and fun to play with. Plus, more than half of the people on my (nearly full) friends list play GTA regularly, so I always have people to roam with. 

• SecludedMemory likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

For what it's worth, some of the most fun I have in free roam comes from getting a bounty on myself by stealing cars or me and some friends bountying each other up and just putting on a chase. A lot of people go and hide in a private session for a few thousand dollars but I think they're just depriving themselves of something I think Rockstar intended on being enjoyable for everyone involved. It's a lot more fun and rewarding to actually make it a hunt and liven up the session, and some of my friends are actually people who were chasing me. It's usually something I try to squeeze into every session. 

• Magick likes this

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

This game is so repetitive. All I find myself doing is driving around seeing what people are up too. Nothing else to explore, no where to enter, lack of customization. Any ideas what I can do? And does anyone else feel this way?

Maybe. But I've gotten around 16 or 17 days playtime out of it, and that is more than I can say for 99% of the other games out there that lasts for no longer than 2 days(playtime), so it's not a big deal.

Bastean
  • Bastean

Meow

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Role play.

Or, at least try to... with this bunch of assholes around it's kinda hard.

sD_Killer
  • sD_Killer

Wanna get high?

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:51 PM Edited by sD_Killer, 18 April 2014 - 11:52 PM.

For some weird reason my freezing has all but stopped, not that im complaining just really random how it stopped for no reason haven't had one freeze in the last week.

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Bored?! How could you possibly be bored? GTA Online is the pinnacle of entertainment! What, you dont like alternating between grinding the same sh*t jobs for a measly 10k payout and hanging out in a virtual daycare?
  • saintsrow, Eddie_INTV and matajuegos01 like this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

For making $60+ Million from cash cards alone they sure aren't doing a lot to follow through making this a continually evolving game..

Its been over a month since they've released anything and when they do it's just a few new cars.. nothing that really adds to the game itself.

Scuba gear and animals are a must even though it's just stuff that's already in SP. Maybe clean up the shooting mechanics to encourage more freeaimers.. add a manual transmission option for the more die-hard racers online. Maybe give us more options with car tuning so instead of just racing a bunch of cars with max performance mods people who actually know their sh*t will have a larger advantage with gear ratios, camber ect. Also goals above level 120 would be nice.

ffs you think with that many millions of dollars they could pump out useful content a little faster than once every 4+ weeks that's more than just 2 cars that cause ten new bugs and glitches. 

• Magick and Eddie_INTV like this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

I've been on this wagon for a long time now, I haven't played this game for a long ass time now.

Waiting for something significant to come along and blow my mind but I highly doubt anything will blow my mind at this point.

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

Yep, Gta has turned into a snoozefest. Literally the only thing I do is drive around, so I've stopped playing for now.

Playing with the crew is like the only fun thing anymore. 

STRATTA G
  • STRATTA G

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

After reaching lvl 100 on my second character now and starting my own crew with 40+ active members i'm finally starting to lose interest in this game, whenever my game freezes now i don't bother starting it up again.

An update with some good new content and missions is needed, with Watch Dogs out in a month i don't see myself playing much gta anymore

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

Go to his place, maybe have a nice cup of coffee and ask him why he is sick and tired of GTA O :). might help

he says he is sick of rooftop rumble and how people pretty much do nothing else anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users