• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
SquirrelInPjs
  • SquirrelInPjs

|Low Is A Lifestyle|

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

You mean proof right? Check my forum, page 1, you copied it.
Copy and pasted.

please dont advertise your car meets in this thread. this is for our car meets only. dont bring your community spirit all up in here
Also,
Guys please dont add me to friends, I only invite from messages, which should be sent 10-20 mins before the car meet begins.

I am brand new to this but I have been to many car meets and thought I would try host one myself!
 These meets are not just for people with low or stanced cars. If your car is track, stanced, slammed, Jacked 4x4 or stock.Hell you can even bring a motorbike if you want!

So as usual there are rules for the meets
 RULES:- No Killing- No crashing purposely- Be respectful- Be in passive mode when we ask- No super cars for drag racing- Don't be excessively loud- Be patient- No smack talking others cars- Need a mic or some way of hearing us- Have fun!
 emblem_128.png

18/04/14 Meet
Will start at tonight at 11:30 pm GMT
To get an invite leave your GT here or message me on my forum profile or through Xbox Live at 11 pm
My GT is FluttershyB0SS
Message Deviation NI for inv too
Events
Initial showing off of your car
Drags
Drifts
Impromptu Races

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES YOU WILL GET WARNED
IF YOU CARRY ON BRAKING THEM PREPARE TO GET KICKED
AND BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE MEETS!
Hey it would be nice if you wouldn't copy and paste things i typed into your own forum.
Do you have prove of this?
You mean proof right? Check my forum, page 1, you copied it.
Copy and pasted.
Well they don't look exactly the same so you know, it doesn't look like I did :) Now please leave my topic if all you are going to do is try cause an argument or I will report you to the forum moderators for harassing me
You spineless f*cks, just admit you copied and he'll probably go. He's not harassing, or advertising his meets.

Well I've changed them so it doesn't matter does it?

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by ky1e1792, 21 April 2014 - 03:41 PM.

wack ass meet. no organization, lots of haters, no planned meet up spots. 

lots of things wrong with this excuse of an event lol.

one of the largest fail shows ive ever been to

edit: lots of american bashers here. i dont tolerate racism at all

The meet was good, it just had morons like you in the game with us. Also, American is a nationality not a race, but nice try.

Respectfully speaking I would like to put my opinion publicly.  

The meet started off excellently.  Everyone was being very friendly to one another and showing off some pretty good cars and the room was filling.  We did 2 drives.  

A member known as Kyle (it had some numbers but I don't want to post publicly as he may get backlash) decided that he would start shooting and sticky bombing people and for some reason the organizers felt that this activity was acceptable and allowed to continue.  I stated that he should stop unless he wants problems to start and I was ignored.  At one point someone sticky bombed back so when Kyle shot another player for no reason there was no call to action and someone left. 

As a response to this he was defended yet when he killed someone else and someone retaliated and blew him up and others there was backlash and a all to boot and called childish American to the player who retaliated.  Sometimes it's what we all deal with and will cause a negative look at FluttershyBOSS car shows I'm sorry to say.  FluttershyBOSS did not bash America from what I heard, but again did not tell Kyle to stop.  

This was the point when Kyle decided that he would let loose and bash America and all it stood for.  I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stand by and not make my voice heard as I don't bash other nationalities and I deserve the same respect.  Especially when Kyle was the problem in this meet.  I'm also not going to tolerate players who feel that is acceptable behavior.  I respectfully asked if he would be continuing to do that (giving him the benefit of the doubt), and his response was, "yea, what are you going to do about it."  I said, I will not sit here and listen to my nation be sh*t on and I left.  I didn't shoot anyone, blow anything up or retaliate.  I simply and respectfully left.

I'm going to suggest that while this player is involved in these meets that players of the United States not be involved until a public apology is made and we are assured that this behavior not be tolerated in future events.  Again, we don't do it and we shouldn't have to be subjected to it.

I wish you the best of luck in your shows and hope that this is something that others will see and learn from.  

Good day sir.  

IT'S A f*ckING GAME, practically writing a book.

Also, I like how none of you mention the American that insulted me first, which prompted me to respond. Quick to point the finger at me but no one else. All I know is Deviation was running the meet and he seemed to enjoy me being there, so bitch and moan all you want.

Deviation_NI
  • Deviation_NI

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

Dont insult americans kyle thats racistism.

It wasnt organised because we hadnt done it before with that many people. I asked multiple times for people to make suggestions and no one did.

At the end of the day im pretty sure the 10+ people that were still in the lobby enjoyed it so..

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

It wasnt organised because we hadnt done it before with that many people. I asked multiple times for people to make suggestions and no one did.

At the end of the day im pretty sure the 10+ people that were still in the lobby enjoyed it so..

Sorry I live in the country Europe and I'm racist against the American.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Sorry I live in the country Europe and I'm racist against the American.

I'll respond to this together.  First, if you're running an event you do not ask members of the group, "what do you want to do."  It is assumed that if you are putting it together that you have some understanding or plan of what activities will be performed.  

Secondly, if someone comes to an event, they should expect one player walking around with a mini-gun blowing stuff up and putting sticky bombs on cars and nobody can tell them why or why that person isn't being kicked and then that person responds "it's crowd control".  That's asking for things to get messy.  

When you don't tell the offending player who shot someone for, and I quote, "scratching his car" that he needs to leave then people will understand you have zero control over your car show.  Personally it felt like it was your friend and you didn't have the sack to tell him to stop or maybe you were enjoying it.  At this point it's not important.

And when the offending player is told by players in the group instead of the leader to stop doing these things and you ignore it we see it as we, as attendees need to take action on our own.  Which is why you had 4 cars blow up due to sticky bombs.  And when someone retaliates against that offending player and you call him childish then suddenly everyone else starts seeing the show as a negative event.

And when the offending player then decides that he will start saying, "the problem is all these Americans" who start all the problems in these events and are spoiled and fat and childish and again you do and say nothing it does not reflect well on your event.

And to Kyle, if I had heard anyone insult Europe I would've been very verbal about saying we need to let that person go, but that still doesn't justify you doing it back if you felt it was wrong.  You were told on 5 separate occasions by myself to stop pulling out the mini gun and shooting stuff, threatening players, and people, bringing the cops around, etc.  Which is why people left the car park and why they kept asking why their cars were being sticky bombed and they bombed you back to which is why the last rant above started.  And your last statement was the clearest when I asked if it would continue and you said, "yea, what are you going to do about it."  That doesn't show me someone who feels remorse for their statements.  That's someone who doesn't care and again, no response from the host who obviously had no idea how to deal with it and at one point even defended you.  Which is why my response was simply,  "I'm going to leave.  I'm not going to sit here and be subjected to it."  

This is why you had 5 to 6 players leave.  So I can see as long as you're having fun that their opinions don't mean sh*t and through this quote I can see that one of the hosts of the event sides with you completely.  So the truth comes out. 

That being said, I am not here to stop you from hating Americans.  I don't know what you've gone through in your life to feel that way and I don't plan to try and change it.  I just know that I myself and none of my fellow American should be subjected to your hate speech and I've asked that they not attend these as I will not.  I have the right to leave and not come back and I will be exercising that right.  It's your car show and you can have it and as you felt so easy to make your opinion public, I've decided to do the same.  

FluttershyBOSS your initial statement was sincere and I do appreciate it, but I can see by this response that they have no respect for my opinion even after I respected their's and shows me you have no control over their further actions and that we can continue to expect this behavior and disrespect from further events.  

I find it very unfortunate that we continue to have cars shows that we can no longer attend because of weapon wielding and people who have no respect for anyone else, but instead hide behind the statement that, "it's just a game" or "they're having fun so it's cool."  It stops being a game when we stop having fun.  And then not to have a inkling of remorse for their actions.  It's very very disappointing.  

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

Locked on request.

• SquirrelInPjs likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users