Photo

Free Agents Recruitment Topic

151 replies to this topic
zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 days ago Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 4 days ago.

GTAF Username: ZVI Jackal IVZ
Social Club Username: ll Tempest ll
Gaming ID(s): Il Tempest lI
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: I on't quite understand? I Play GTA5?
Other MP games played: Minecraft
Timezone: US Central
GTAF Activity: Frequent User
In-game Activity: Frequent
Gang History on GTAF: I am the active leader of the 8492nd Tactical Fighter Wing, before I was in MNU.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm still leading the 8492nd. I'm looking for a crew that wouldn't mind a part-time member. I can be there to participate with the crew when I'm needed or have free time. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Finishing up my associates degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology. I have a cold and glossed over personality. I'm allergic to bullsh*t.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: On gta I wouldn't say I am the best, but I am among the best as far as GTA pilots go. I started piloting back in 09-10 in lV and haven't stopped since. I spend a lot of time in merge dogfights with other pilots as well. I am competitive in that aspect.

I'm going to be upfront, I'm not a good groundsman. I want to be a good groundsman but that just isn't the reality.
Anything else: Looking for a part time gig in either a MC, or perhaps even in a police crew as a dectective etc... I am open to all options though so enlighten me. I am just looking for something to do when I am not leading my crew in the air. I can't be in the air all the time, it would drive me crazy.

Again, leading my current crew is my #1 priority and that wont change. I will participate when possible. I'm not looking to help someone develop a crew from scratch either. I want to find one that is already matured.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

It's the Quenchiest!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Coolstream, A day ago.

GTAF Username: Coolstream
Social Club Username: Lolz_dude
Gaming ID(s): PS3: Lolz_Dude  /  Steam: Coolstream
Platform(s): PS3 and PC.
GTA MP games played: SA-MP, GTA IV, GTA The Lost and Damned, GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony, GTA Online.
Other MP games played: Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Borderlands 2, The Left 4 Dead series, The Dead Island series, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories (Also known as WarZ), Star Citizen. Please contact for full list.
Timezone: GMT +2:00 hours (GMT +1:00 after October 26th)
GTAF Activity: Daily activity.
In-game Activity: Monthly activity.
Gang History on GTAF: None.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: By helping to reach various goals, doing my best in events along with being active in the gang's respective areas.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a pretty normal person at first sight, I blend in with the masses and will often avoid confrontation. I am currently working to get a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am an avid gamer and I'm very interested in the gaming community as a whole, I'm always interested in trying out new games. I mainly play games for my own enjoyment and I can take games quite seriously if I feel it's worth it.
Anything else: I'd like to add a comment to the "In-game Activity" reply. This is caused by boredom as a solo player, I enjoy the game as a whole but quickly becomes repetitive if I am not playing with others.

• A J likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users