Photo

Free Agents Recruitment Topic

176 replies to this topic
canadatamales
  • canadatamales

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:54 AM Edited by canadatamales, 25 July 2014 - 06:57 AM.

GTAF Username: canadatamales
Social Club Username: CanadaTamales23
Gaming ID(s): Canada Tamales
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: GTA V online
Other MP games played: Call Of Duty: Black ops 2, Black ops, Ghost, minecraft, 
Timezone: UTC-5:00
GTAF Activity: 2 or 3 times a week
In-game Activity: 6 of 7 days a week 
Gang History on GTAF: none
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm on mostly every day will do anything 
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm easy to get along with 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: i mostly just play gta v or black ops 2 just want to have a good time and won't kill you every 5 seconds
Anything else: looking for a crew on xbox 360 want people to play with

Webster.
  • Webster.

THR Prospect

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by Webster., 25 July 2014 - 07:59 PM.

GTAF Username: Webster.

Social Club Username: TheWebsterMan

Gaming ID: Grace2006 (looking to change when I've found a crew)

Platform: PS3

GTA MP games played: GTA IV, TLAD & TBOGT, GTA: VC, GTA: SA, GTA V online

Other MP games played: Hitman Absolution, Max Payne, all Assassin's Creed, most COD games, all Saints Row, Payday 2, Red Dead Redemption

Timezone: GMT/UTC

GTAF Activity: Active each day on the forums

In-game Activity: Same as above.

Gang History on GTAF: Clear. No previous history of being a member of crews.

How will you contribute to a gang/crew: My main skills are making progress within the crew, mainly management and control. I have strong skills of attracting decent new members and can help build the crew. I have a genuine rate of helping the crew through tactical in-game as I have qualities in racingand Death Match games. So I prefer having crew position responsibilities

Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a calm and mature person. I am easy to get along with and I show each person the same amount of respect, so I do expect it back.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Pretty much same as above.

Anything else: I'm looking for a motorcycle club, so I will decline any other crew which is of a different genre. I'm looking for an English only speaking club. Looking for sensible and mature crewmates only.

Soviet-bettle!
  • Soviet-bettle!

Guess Who's Back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

GTAF Username: Soviet-bettle!
Social Club Username: soviet-bettle
Gaming ID(s): soviet-bettle
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTA 4-5
Other MP games played: Battleifeld 3-4, Call of Duty
Timezone: AEST
GTAF Activity: everyday
In-game Activity: Nealry everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Was in a couple of car meet crews
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Becuase I'm mature and have two characters above level 120 bought with 40 rare/unique cars and bikes this will help me contribute in any scenario
Tell us about yourself as a person: friendly if your friendly but if your not friendly your not going to have a good time. Like the have fun and laugh
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've been a gamer for a couple of years now and got into gta in the dying years of gta 4. I've got a ps4 but don't like the games much so I've put in 20 or so days into gta 5
Anything else: into role play

Pursuer
  • Pursuer

Black ops Lieutenant

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by Pursuer, 27 July 2014 - 07:30 PM.

GTAF Username :Pursuer
Social Club Username: Joosef127
Gaming ID(s): JosefMobarek
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTA IV
Other MP games played: CoD MW1, MW2, MW3, Far Cry3 EDIT: BF2 Bad Company 2 experience as well
Timezone: GMT +1
GTAF Activity:Just joined but I'm always lurking and reading different threads so I'm pretty active = everyday. 
In-game Activity: Every day
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  I want to be apart of a team and simulate real life cooperation like covering fire and stuff. I have access to all vehicles (boats. planes) so I am an asset to the team. I alså own multiple 4 door vehicles which are modded (Felon) 

Tell us about yourself as a person: Good Shooter, good driver. I'm very tactical as well so Im not just guns blazing. IF I kill someone I hide a sticky on the front of their car because no one looks at the front due to camera only showing rear (smart!) so when they drive away and seek retaliation I blow them up, that's tactical. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Always online after school, not a psycho player, mental state always low, which means i'm just doing missions and relaxing on free roam.
Anything else: Lvl 158 and going strong!

• A J likes this

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

Silph Co. President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:01 AM

GTAF Username: QP Sizzle

Social Club Username: qpsizzle

Gaming ID(s): Available upon request

Platform(s): Xbox 360, will transfer to Xbox One

GTA MP games played: Free roam

Other MP games played: N/A

Time Zone: US Central

In-game activity: Weekly, give or take

Gang history on GTAF: None on GTAF

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am a very organized and by-the-book person.  I have a vision and instructions on how to carry out said task.  I am a very independent person, but am also quite open-minded and willing to contribute.  Inquire if more information is desired.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I am currently a full time student, have a part time job detailing cars.  I also have a background with military and law enforcement experience.  Netflix fanatic. Inquire if more information is desired.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Have many consoles, though I am a diehard Xbox guy.  Game daily, time permitting.  5 years on Xbox LIVE Gold, 39K+ gamerscore. I mostly dawdle in single player games, RPGs, and RTSs, though multiplayer free roam games are something I'm always interested in.

Anything else: If you'd like to discuss anything pertaining to myself or recruitment, please PM and I will respond promptly.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

GTAF Username: Acky.
Social Club Username: Ackidapacki
Gaming ID(s): x Tom Ackyy II
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One.
GTA MP games played: GTA SA:MP, GTA IV GTA ONLINE
Other MP games played: Habbo, TDU2.
Timezone: GMT +1:00/UK
GTAF Activity: Visit atleast once every day.
In-game Activity: Around 3/4 hours in days I have spare time.
Gang History on GTAF: Ivanov Family (2009/10)
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I believe I have skills in PvP combat and my K/D ratio support this. I also believe my driving skills are exceptionally good. I know the map as well as anyone else. I believe that if offered a place within someone's crew/gang/organization/syndicate, that I will respect my position and represent them to the fullest, with my loyalty and dedication.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a huge fan of Football/Soccer, supporting my hometown team Tottenham Hotspur and formerly playing for semi-pro club Padiham. I also have a passion for music, mostly RnB, Hip Hop and Deep House. I enjoy nightlife, and go out with my friends quite often. I am also attending university in September to study Accounting and Finance. I also have a large interest in cars, and Mafia-related things, such as games and movies like Scarface, The Godfather, and others such as Donnie Brasco, Mean Streets, Goodfellas.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I have been playing video games since a very early age, most notably at the time, WWE Wrestling and FIFA. I have played every single game of GTA, since the first series, (excluding Chinatown Wars). I am very competitive, I love to win in everything. On GTA Online, I am approachable, but I do approach others with caution, due to the asshats there is nowadays.

erichm9142077
  • erichm9142077

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

GTAF Username: erichm9142077
Social Club Username: dipspit
Gaming ID(s): erich9142077
GTA MP games played: all
Other MP games played: sh*t load
Timezone: East
GTAF Activity: every now and then
In-game Activity: im on a lot, mostly night
Gang History on GTAF: none
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: kill
Tell us about yourself as a person: just like to chill
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: like to have fun
Anything else: no

jnunyaz
  • jnunyaz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

GTAF Username: jnunyaz
Social Club Username: coyote-green
Gaming ID(s): coyote-green
GTA MP games playedGTA5
Other MP games played: Does Pong count? All COD, GT5, Grid, Dirt, Madden, Battlefield, iRacing, Doom, etc
Timezone: Pacific
GTAF Activity: New, but frequent
In-game Activity: Frequent
Gang History on GTAF: I have banged around with a couple, but nothing is sticking yet. (Gross!)
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Race, kill, fly, swim, I am always up for anything. I am always on the forums, the social club, and trying to find crew mates when I am in Los Santos. Great team player. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quick with a joke, but also enjoy getting a little serious when it starts hitting the fan. I am never one to bring drama to a situation. I am not afraid to talk, but don't feel the need to make noises into the mic or tell you about everything that is happening to me. I actually live in Blaine County (well, in the desert east of LA, I have Joshua Trees in my yard) and I will be moving to Vinewood in the next 4 months for real. I am very excited for that. The song California Soul makes my ass move every time I hear it! Life without music is nothing more than dying in slow motion. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: My focus is on the team. I will not leave anyone behind. Even-tempered, fun, reliable. I will always give it my all, but at the end of the day it is a game. I would say Jack of All Trades pretty much sums me up. Pretty good at everything in GTA5, but not great at anything. 
Anything else: I am looking for something that focuses more on the low to mid end of gang life. I love movies like Two Days in the Valley, Friday, Pulp Fiction, and Colors, even shows like Trailer Park Boys. That is what i am after. Pistol shots, lots of chaos, people running, someone shouting, "Where are you?!" A brown, four-door sedan with balding tires and a Have A Nice Day bumper sticker, held in shot just long enough to see the bullet hole appear over the smiley face's left eye, slides around a corner, banks off of a wall, and slides to a stop in front of a stunned trio a crewmates. You picking up what I am putting down? Small weapons, limited body armor, craptastic cars, groups of people working together for survival, not everyone in their own supercar racing each other to the parking garage before all the professionals are dead... again.  **I have a mic** 

• F0RS00KED likes this

Gleke13
  • Gleke13

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

GTAF Username: Gkeke13
Social Club Username: KREATORofTEROR
Gaming ID(s): KREATORofTERROR
Platform(s): XBox 360
GTA MP games played: GTA IV, GTA V, RDR
Other MP games played: BF, Forza, Halo,...
Timezone: GTM +1h (Belgium)
GTAF Activity: Weekly
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: MC crews (done with it)
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: ANSWER HERE
Tell us about yourself as a person: Honest, loyalty

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Teamplayer
Anything else: I like too join a crew about cars, car meetings/shows, drifting, cruising.

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

Let's get scratchin

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by Smesi., 05 August 2014 - 04:36 AM.

GTAF Username Smesi.
Social Club Username: Smesi78
Gaming ID(s): Smesi, Smesi78 Or A Godfather With Tacos
GTA MP games playedGTA lll,Vice City,TBoGT, 50% IV, and Gameboy color version of GTA ll
Other MP games played:Team fortress 2 (Minimal Competitve Experince),The Ship,Mario Kart DS,Mario Kart Wii,Guitar Hero World Tour.
TimezoneUTC -7

GTAF Activity: Frequent
In-game Activity:At least Once a day
Gang History on GTAFNone
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I´ll help with crew sessions and lobbys
Tell us about yourself as a person:Hate Generic things,Dislike most Popular songs and artists,Sensible and lazy
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:Casual,Plays when bored and horrible when aiming with a gamepad

Anything Else:Looking for a crew that has weekly/Monthly "Meet-ups" to "play" together,I share my console so i might leave without warning,Traditional GTA Aiming,Also severe grammar / Spelling problems. 

• F0RS00KED likes this

TheInsaneHatter
  • TheInsaneHatter

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

GTAF Username: TheInsaneHatter
Social Club Username: TheInsaneHatter
Gaming ID(s): TheInsaneHatter
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: Red Dead Redemption, Diablo III, Injustice
Timezone: UK (Norn Iron! Yeo!)
GTAF Activity: Very little usage.
In-game Activity: At least an hour everyday.
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Very loyal and hard-working. More than willing to follow orders as well as taking initiative when needed.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm very friendly and am currently looking for some decent folks to play GTA with. Once I get into a game, I focus on becoming the best of the best. I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor, but would never insult someone for the sake of a joke. Love gaming - Gamerscore over 56K and 5 star rep. I'm very easy going and laid back, but become very hard-working and focused when need be.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Favourite games are roleplay games, including Red Dead Redemption, Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma, Fallout and Assassin's Creed. I'm very competitive, but only enjoy the game if everyone is having fun.
Anything else: I'm preferably looking for a smallish crew that are close and genuine friends. Preferably, I'd like to join an MC, and am currently looking through the recruitment page to find out about all the different MC's. As at 05/08/14, I am Rank 36 on GTA V, but obviously rising. If anyone is considering me as a crew member, then I need to inform you about my character. My Gamertag is TheInsaneHatter, and I enjoy playing on this. My character resembles the Mad Hatter, though mixed with the Joker from Batman. If the crew has a particular uniform or outfit, then I will obviously incorporate your insignia into my outfits, and in particular, if an MC accepts me, I will happily wear a leather jacket at meetings etc, but would prefer to wear my Hatter outfits when playing jobs.

Hit me up with a PM or message on Xbox Live if you want to know more or want me to try for your crew!  

ajdrivesayota
  • ajdrivesayota

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

GTAF Username: ajdrivesayota
Social Club Username: ajdrivesayota
Gaming ID(s): ajdrivesayota
GTA MP games played: ANY.
Other MP games played: ANY.
Timezone: PACIFIC TIME  (UTC−8)
GTAF Activity: AFTER WORK ON WEEKDAYS, AND PLAY QUITE A BIT ON WEEKENDS.
In-game Activity: WHENEVER IM ON.
Gang History on GTAF: NONE.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: HAVE A MIC, PLAY ALOT OF GTA AND COD SERIES, IM A GOOD SPORT, I LIKE TO BS BUT THERES A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, ID RATHER JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN. 
Tell us about yourself as a person: I WORK ALOT AND PLAY GAMES ALOT AND WORK ON MY TRUCK ALOT HAHA.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: FUNNY AND GOOD ATTITUDE, JUST WANNA HAVE FUN AND LEVEL UP AND NOT BE KILLED RANDOMLY 20* TIMES IN A ROW FROM SOME D-BAG IN THE LOBBY.
Anything else: MY NAMES AJ AND CLEARLY I DRIVE A TOYOTA LOL.

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

I kissed a Trevor and I liked it.

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

GTAF Username: b4ux1t3
Social Club Username: b4ux1t3
Gaming ID(s): furballbeethoven, b4ux1t3, flippedbauxite
Platform(s): GTAV: PS3 OTHER: PC, Xbox 360
GTA MP games playedGTA IV, GTA: Online
Other MP games played: Far too many to count
Timezone: Eastern Standard
GTAF Activity: Intermittet
In-game Activity: Mostly weeknds, some weeknights
Gang History on GTAF: Almost none
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Great team player, and I don't try to lead every match.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Computer scientist (Associate's degree), working on bachelor's in electrical engineering, like to make things, like to play games. That's about it. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Social gamer. I enjoy playing with other people. hat said, I am not afraid of playing single-player games for thousands of hours.
Anything else: Well, I enjoy having fun and playing games. What else do you want?

DTOMJester
  • DTOMJester

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:29 AM

GTAF Username: DTOMJester
Social Club Username: NA
Gaming ID(s): Upsidedowntaco7
Platform(s): Xbox350
GTA MP games played: NA
Other MP games played: NA
Timezone: Central
GTAF Activity: Just joined
In-game Activity: Wanting to play seriously on Sundays
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Very dedicated and loyal and willing to do anything to help crew move forward
Tell us about yourself as a person: Low level and new to gta online but I'm a fast learner and will help out any way possible
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm pretty laid back and like to have fun I can get serious but I like to relax when playing games
Anything else: That's it

fontenot13
  • fontenot13

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

GTAF Username: fontenot13

Social Club Username: fontenot13

Gaming ID(s): muffinTX13 (I know *sigh* I know)

Platforms(s): PS3

GTA MP games played: GTA IV TBoGT & TLAD, GTA V

Other MP games played: Battlefield, Black Ops 2

Time zone: Central (UTC-06:00)

GTAF Activity: Once a week

In-Game Activity: Once a day (No promises, work can be very random)

How Can You Contribute to a gang/crew: If were cool, I'm the one you should call for backup. Always looking to make money, and I respect the golden rule, don't f*ck with me I will not f*ck with you, that is the golden rule, right?

Tell us about yourself as a person: Pretty laid back, music enthusiast, I play basketball, I'll be honest but won't fight and bitch to get my point   across. Oh and I get aggravated easily by high pitched voices.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer:  I'm a decent driver and a car enthusiast, and I'm a crack-shot (personal favorite weapon AP Pistol).

Anything else: Not a big fan of trolling others or free roam shenanigans but only cause I lost half a mil from my car getting blown up multiple times, but still down if you need me.

onefast96svt
  • onefast96svt

THE FAST 1

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

GTAF Username::onefast96svt
Social Club Username: onefast96svt
Gaming ID(s): onefast96svt
GTA MP games played: all gta from 1-5
Other MP games played: assassin's creed, socom, gran turismo, need for speed, ghost recon
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: I play just about every day for a few hours average 2 pm to 6 pm. Sometimes Friday and Saturday nights from 10 pm to 4 am ish.
In-game Activity: I'm all over the map. If a bounty or crate shows up I'm on it. I go for every target from Lester. And normally if a crew member shows up we roll together having fun.
Gang History on GTAF: I'm a commissioner in my crew. They leader never plays anymore. Some of the members are cool. Many don't have mics. And sometimes I run into some with mics that don't speak English or like to team kill me. And they are let go quickly. I'm a 120+ in my crew.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm looking for a smaller tight crew that rolls together, fights together, uses mics, and communicates. That what I want and that's what I bring.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I play games as much as possible to relax after work. I drive for Sysco foods and work about 12-14 hours a day. I have a fast car as the name and pic shows, a big boat, and a monstrous excursion.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I like to play more realistic games. No 1st person games. I play to win but to have fun first.
Anything else: add me and see

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

GTAF Username: intenalSausage
Social Club Username: intenalSausage
Gaming ID(s): intenalSausage
GTA MP games played: gta 4, gta5 online
Other MP games played: minecraft
Timezone: cst
GTAF Activity: 3 times a week
In-game Activity: almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Academi PMC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good at shooting and driving
Tell us about yourself as a person: a funny guy to be around
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: like to have fun
Anything else: looking to join a MC or a Crime Family or a street gang

NotoriousJDP
  • NotoriousJDP

Love many, trust few.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by NotoriousJDP, 12 August 2014 - 10:58 PM.

GTAF Username: NotoriousJDP
Social Club Username: NotoriousJDP
Gaming ID(s): NotoriousJDP
GTA MP games playedGTA IV, LoGT, TLaTD
Other MP games played: Battlefield 3 & 4, RDR, CoD, Max Payne 3, Lots of Sports games and many others
Timezone: US Central Time Zone
GTAF Activity: Everyday, if it's only to browse
Gang History on GTAF: Member of a 2 man crew I created at launch and also The Chosen Few 187 (RULE) which my IRL buddy started.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am a Deathmatch beast.  Good driver.  Better pilot.  I love to play versus missions and deathmatches and win the majority of the ones I play.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Work-from-home father of 2.

Tell us about yourself as a gamer.  I am a very competitive gamer nowadays.  I prefer to be gaming against someone real as opposed to AI.  I want to win everything I play always.
Anything else: I don't want to be told what I can drive and what I can wear,  I mainly am looking for a crew specializing in deathmatches.

They have to be active and actually accept invites.  

BigChocolate
  • BigChocolate

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by BigChocolate, 13 August 2014 - 06:32 AM.

GTAF Username: BigChocolate
Social Club Username: BigChocolate36
Gaming ID(s): GT:BigChocolate13
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: First MP GTA
Other MP games played: BattleField, Sports, Red Dead Redemption, Test drive unlimited 2
Timezone: PT
GTAF Activity: Daily
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Well I have a lot of money and Just a overall good player
Tell us about yourself as a person: Chill Laid back wanting to have fun
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Nice Respectful and fun to play with
Anything else: Well I also have a crew which i would like people to join.  I find this crew kinda unique, because I am the leader and we have a full crew of people that are good at certain things that would make us good at doing heists, robbing stores and just having a lot of fun.  If you would like to join i would like to have up to around 50 people and message on xbox live if you are interested.

bigchocolate36.jpg

Virus115
  • Virus115

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by Virus115, 15 August 2014 - 05:58 AM.

GTAF Username: Virus115

Social Club Username: Mathiaz1999

Gaming ID(s): zZznoop1999 

Platform(s): Xbox 360

GTA MP games played
Gta SA:MP Gta v online

Other MP games played: Minecraft

Timezone: 
UMC/GTM 2+ hours

GTAF Activity: 
Minimum once a week

In-game Activity:
Every day or atlest every second day

How can you contribute to a gang/crew:
I`m a good driver, an overall good player

Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a kind person that have respect for people who has respect for me

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I want to have fun and do job`s to earn money an rp  

Anything else: 
I want to play with someone so, please recruit me :) currently i haven't got a headset

VanillaKilla
  • VanillaKilla

Im A Good Guy!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

GTAF Username: VanillaKilla
Social Club Username: VanillaKilla
Gaming ID(s): nontoxicdude
GTA MP games played: gta 4
Other MP games played: COD...BATTLEFIELD...mw3...etc
Timezone: PACIFIC TIME
GTAF Activity: EveryDay
In-game Activity: Everyday for at Least 3 hours
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can Sweet talk people well and I am just here to make people laugh and lift spirts
Tell us about yourself as a person: I am very friendky if you sct right and I wont yell when mad...I ignore you!
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I love playing any type of shooter gsmes and gta is fun
Anything else: Dont let age fool you... Mahalo

soulsie8
  • soulsie8

Terrorist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

GTAF Username: soulsie8
Social Club Username: soulsie8
Gaming ID(s): soulsie8
GTA MP games played: gta 4, gta5 online
Other MP games played: CoD, Assassins Creed, Watchdogs, Battlefield
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: 5 days a week

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good at shooting and driving
Tell us about yourself as a person: Regular ol guy

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: like to have fun
Anything else: looking to join a Military group, Crime family or a MC maybe.

Virito
  • Virito

Associate

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

GTAF Username: Virito
Social Club Username: Virito-kun
Gaming ID(s): Vitor Michaelis
GTA MP games played: Gta 4 and Gta Online
Other MP games played: CoD, Halo, and Battlefield
GTAF Activity: daily
Gang History on GTAF: BoA and Corelli Crime Family
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: decent at shooting, driving, and piloting
Tell us about yourself as a person: Just your typical gamer
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Just like to have some good people to talk to.
Anything else: Mainly seeking a MC or a Crime Family.

hannerfall
  • hannerfall

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by hannerfall, 2 days ago.

GTAF Username: hannerfall
Social Club Username: Hannerfall
Gaming ID(s): Altieri Chaos
Platform(s): Xbox One

GTA MP games played: GTA IV and GTA V 

Other MP games played: madden
Timezone: Central TIme
GTAF Activity: Just started
In-game Activity: Frequent
Gang History on GTAF: none
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Driving and shooting if needed
Tell us about yourself as a person: Fun, quiet
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: mellow and playing to have fun
Anything else: 

Grimfire
  • Grimfire

DisasterKing

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

GTAF Username: Grimfire
Social Club Username: Grimfire
Gaming ID(s): Avokyr Grimfire
GTA MP games played: GTA IV, GTA Online
Other MP games played: COD, Minecraft, ME...
GTAF Activity: Just started
In-game Activity: Almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: N/A
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can kill people and fly.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Quiet
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Insane
Anything else: 

• Hazed-S likes this

Gazster08
  • Gazster08

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

GTAF Username: Gazster08
Social Club Username: Gazster08
Gaming ID(s): gazster08
Platform(s): ps3
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: None
Timezone: UK
GTAF Activity: New
Gang History on GTAF: My own crew since start but not many are on everyday
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Always active daily and
Tell us about yourself as a person: Relaxed have a lot of free time during the day to play gta
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I really only play gta other than fifa that is it as a gamer look to help others but enjoy winning.
Anything else: Looking mostly for a motorcycle crew, keep buying motorbikes and then selling them as noone else in my own crew has them.

Rob_10321
  • Rob_10321

Running you over

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

GTAF Username: Rob_10321

Social Club Username: Rob_10321
Gaming ID(s): Rob_10321
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: Active a lot
In-game Activity: Racing/Offroading
Gang History on GTAF: Dopplegangers
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Love racing and i have a car in every class
Tell us about yourself as a person: Competitive
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Straight to the chase 
Anything else: Really looking for a racing crew to race with and have fun. I love racing. whether it be drifting through the city or tearing up some field in the country. 

QuietJosh
  • QuietJosh

Cynical and Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

GTAF Username: QuietJosh
Social Club Username:  QuietJosh
Gaming ID(s): QuietJosh
Platform(s): Xbox360
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (and it's variants), GTA V.
Other MP games played: CoD: World At War; SR 3/4; (too many others to think of, heh)
Timezone: Eastern time zone (+4/+5 GMT, depending on Daylight Savings Time)
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Most days.
Gang History on GTAF: Several gangs; none turned out to be as accepting of deaf people as they claimed.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Excellent Heli pilot; solid shooter/sniper; fair driver. Excellent in extracting people's arses when they screw up. Have a Buzzard and can provide covering fire from above. Excellent at planning missions.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Intelligent guy who has some difficulty getting along with idjits who have no clue what they're doing or people who rush in without any tactical sense or a plan. (I do not suffer fools gladly, in-game or real life, being of strong opinions...) I'm Deaf, and I don't use mikes, only messages (in-game and Xbox messaging system) to communicate.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I take my gaming seriously most of the time (serious as in dead serious about having FUN) (disclaimer: fun does not mean griefing, the general 'deathmatch'-style lobbies, or blowing the hell out of people for no reason, which is pure idiocy), but have my silly moments.
Anything else: Don't ask me to be a member of your crew (or be a friend) unless you're willing to exchange messages and include me in group activities. I don't mind being related to a support role as long as you tell me in advance, but don't ignore/disrespect me, or I'll simply leave. Respect is everything, and it goes both ways. I prefer disciplined, military-style groups who know what the hell they're doing, not dumb-ass biker gangs intent on being shoot-everyone-in-sight idjits.

FrostedMiniNugs
  • FrostedMiniNugs

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

GTAF Username: FrostedMiniNugs
Social Club Username: whquint09
Gaming ID(s): FrostedMiniNugs
Platform(s): 360
GTA MP games played: GTAO
Other MP games played: 
Timezone: Central US
GTAF Activity: New
In-game Activity: Every day
Gang History on GTAF: Had a small crew of just friends
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm good at racing
Tell us about yourself as a person: Typical college student
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Played most recent MMO's, and CoD
Anything else: Nope

theNARWAL
  • theNARWAL

chill player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

GTAF Username: Pagan Lowrider

Social Club Username: monsterzero2012

Gaming ID(s): monsterzero2012

GTA MP games played: GTA5

Other MP games played: n/a

Timezone: dunno the time zone but I live in SE Asia

GTAF Activity: daily

In-game Activity: daily

Gang History on GTAF: a couple

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good in deathmatches

Tell us about yourself as a person: American expat living in SE Asia,adult,mature,own a MIC
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: competitive but like to have fun.Level 230

Anything else: looking for an active adult crew who play in my timezone(which would be 2-6am in USA)

Not looking for a huge crew,prefer a team where everyone knows everyone,not into crew killing

http://gtaforums.com...recruiting-ps3/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users