• Australia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

GTAF Username: kennybruz

Social Club Username: kjtBRUH
Gaming ID(s): kennybruz
Platform(s): 
PS3.
GTA MP games playedGTA IV, GTA SA.
Other MP games played: CoD, NFS, NBA 2K, FIFA, Star Wars JKA.
Timezone: GMT +10.

GTAF Activity: Lurking daily, 16+ hours
In-game Activity: As above.
Gang History on GTAF: None.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Willing to grind, race and kill. Passionate racer, good in deathmatch scenarios, knowledgable about mission strategies and able to give/take instructions and lead/follow for hours on end. Level 222, all pegasus vehicles + weapons and able to host missions/create grinding playlists. Would prefer not having administrative duties/responsibilities, would much rather play as a unit with other like-minded players.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm friendly, laid back, intelligent, mature and easy to get along with. Love joking around, but able to be serious whenever needed. I am selfless, and the type of person anybody can talk to for advice. 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I've been gaming for 5-6 years, primarily in Star Wars, CoD and NBA 2K. My personality is much the same while gaming, I'm happy to chill out, joke around and have fun in free roam, but am always willing to do contact missions, races etc. to earn money/RP whenever needed.
Anything else: Would prefer to be a member of a crew, instead of administrating one. Would also much rather play as a unit with other like-minded players, instead of leading a group of dumbarses.

waterfallUK
  • waterfallUK

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

GTAF Username: waterfalluk
Social Club Username: waterfallll

Gaming ID(s): T4NGO UK
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games playedAll
Timezone:GMT

In-game Activity: Just made a new character so starting over, completed story mode too
Gang History on GTAF:None so far
How can you contribute to a gang/crew:  Looking for a fun, sociable crew where I can help out completing missions,levelling up, saving (and spending!) cash. I have a mic although I might not always be able to use it, from the UK (obviously). Hit me up!

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:09 PM Edited by InternalSausage, 27 June 2014 - 10:10 PM.

GTAF Username: intenalSausage
Social Club Username: intenalSausage
Gaming ID(s): intenalSausage
Platform(s): Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: gta 4, gta5 online
Other MP games played: minecraft halo 4
Timezone: cst
GTAF Activity: 3 times a week
In-game Activity: almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Academi PMC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good at shooting and driving
Tell us about yourself as a person: a funny guy to be around
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: like to have fun
Anything else: NO P.M.C

Air_Jordan615
  • Air_Jordan615

IrishKid

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

GTAF Username: Air_Jordan616
Social Club Username: 615Irishkid
Gaming ID(s): AirJordan 615
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Xbox One
GTA MP games played: Gta IV, Gta Online
Other MP games played: None
Timezone: Pacific
GTAF Activity: I'm on often
In-game Activity: Often
Gang History on GTAF: A few crews from GTA IV
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am a driver, decent shooter, and intelligent
Tell us about yourself as a person: Friendly, smart,
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Open to everyone, don't hate
Anything else: I'm interested in mafias but am open to any crew

MrRalix
  • MrRalix

Mustache Master

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

GTAF Username: MrRalix
Social Club Username: MrRalix
Gaming ID(s): TheBigDWolf (I got hacked so I got a new acc)
Platform(s): PS3, Xbox 360 and PC
GTA MP games played: Only GTAO
Other MP games played: COD (all mastered all cod), Battlefield (mastered),Far Cry (mastered too :p)
Timezone: I don't really know.. But live in Australia (Western)
GTAF Activity: Trying to get recruited.
In-game Activity: Serving justice to bullies who overpower others.
Gang History on GTAF: None
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'll play smart by using stratedgy.
Tell us about yourself as a person: As a little kid I far too much enjoy videogames by myself, I wasn't influenced to swearing or anything sexual, I wasn't bragging if I was a pro "MLG" player. I considered myself as everyone else. I'm a anti social person at real life but if you're someone. I know I'll be good friends with I'll build the friendship and grow it with me. I'm really smart (not kidding I just really am :p) I never get bullied at school because I was the size of a bully, I used to be a bully but then I intended to change. Now I serve justice to bullies.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I always talk stratedgy and people find it real annoying. Everytime in GTA online I see a person getting spawn raped, I check on whose good and whose bad (I check ranks and who has started all) I'm independent since no one wants to be with me when I roam the streets of Los Santos.
Anything else: I currently got hacked and lost my Rank 109 GTA online account, I'm currently working on my new account into making it rank 100 (it's currently Rank 15. I just grinded)

I'd like to be with alot of good people who atleast won't think I'm annoying -.-

X13GHOST
  • X13GHOST

Aye.

• New Members
  • England

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

GTAF Username: X13GHOST
Social Club Username: X13GHOST
Gaming ID(s): X13GHOST
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games played: GTAO Only
Other MP games played: Saints Row IV, Dark Souls 1/2, Gran Turismo 5/6 and Assassins Creed
Timezone: GMT +0:00
GTAF Activity: I've only just joined, so yeah. I hope to be active though.
In-game Activity: 4 days a week. Varies dependant on my work hours.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Friendly, Helpful, Skilled in a Helicopter and on a Motorbike.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm just your average joe ^^ I'm a nice guy, if I were to join a crew, I'd treat them as my family.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm Mainly a PS3 gamer, though I do some PC gaming from time to time, I'm into RPG/Racing content.
Anything else: I'm Currently Rank 65 in game. I enjoy playing around and trying new things. I'm easy to get along with and have a good sense of humor! I'd like to join a crew that has Skype as I think it's better for group fun on a game!

Dinlee
  • Dinlee

Serial Mogul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

GTAF Username: Dinlee
Social Club Username: BranDinlee
Gaming ID(s): bran dinlee
GTA MP games played: GTA4,GTAV GTAO
Other MP games played: COD BLACK OPS 2,COD GHOSTS, BATTLEFIELD 4, Most Major Titles
Timezone: EST
GTAF Activity: Work from home, available when work is slow.
In-game Activity:Contact missions, Free Roam objectives
Gang History on GTAF: -NONE-
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I have a photographic memory and know LS like the back of my hand. Im a great get-away driver with all around solid handling of most vehicles. Im also a decent shot. 4.95k/d
Tell us about yourself as a person: Detail oriented and very critical of myself and others.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer:Tactical and I like to play mind games with other players. 
Anything else: I can spot most of the LSC big money cars even when in the middle of chaos and know a lot of modded gang car spawns.

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

GTAF Username:  ashbashbluesfan
Social Club Username: ashbashbluesfan
Gaming ID(s): ashbashbluesfan
GTA MP games played: GTA4,GTAV GTAO
Other MP games played:  COD, AOE3,
Timezone: GMT London
GTAF Activity: Often
In-game Activity: Contact missions, free-roam.
Gang History on GTAF:  Several short-term, all inactive.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I am excellent tactically, I am a great pilot, 7+K/D due to the jet, good driver and I have access to every vehicle and weapon.

mab-gast
  • mab-gast

⇑⇑⇓⇓⇐⇒⇐⇒BA

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

GTAF Username: mab-gast
Social Club Username: mab-gast
Gaming ID(s): mab-gast (PS3)
GTA MP games played: GTA V
Other MP games played: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, AC: Revelations, AC III, Team Fortress 2, Counterstrike
Timezone: GMT+1
GTAF Activity: I don't post much, but I browse the forums at least once a day
In-game Activity: Almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: None, looking for a crew
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I'm a decent driver, I'd say that I'm quite a good planner for missions, and I'm level-headed
Tell us about yourself as a person: I love having fun, I don't hold grudges or create drama, I prefer trying to get along with people. I'm also horrible at filling these types of resume about myself.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: As a gamer with a daily job, I generally play only one game at a time. At the moment, it's GTA online, and as I quite like it, I plan to stay here for quite some time (at least until everyone migrates to the next gen consoles).
Anything else: I'm French. *waves a white flag*

If you have questions or need more info, don't hesitate to send a PM.

Blanket238
  • Blanket238

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

I am looking for a VERY tight knit MC where EVERYONE wears their cut and has a Hexer/Daemon etc and there are often meetings/rides etc

GTAF Username: Blanket238
Social Club Username: Blanket333
Gaming ID(s): Blanket33
Platform(s): XBox360
GTA MP games playedGTA5
Other MP games played: Lots
Timezone: GMT UK
GTAF Activity: Every other day
In-game Activity: Pretty much everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Been in 2 Mcs but none have been what i am looking for
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: VERY loyal and will never betray my club
Tell us about yourself as a person: Friendly easy to get along with so long as you are not annoying :p
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Not the best but not bad, best at teamwork than anything else
Anything else: I am looking for a VERY tight knit MC where EVERYONE wears their cut and has a Hexer/Daemon etc and there are often meetings/rides etc

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by EZza2647, 06 July 2014 - 07:22 AM.

Found a crew. Thanks guys

*Deleted*

LocoDaJoka
  • LocoDaJoka

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

GTAF Username: LocoDaJoka
Social Club Username: LocoDa joka 
Gaming ID(s): LocoDa joka
GTA MP games played: Gta 4 online And GTAV online 
Other MP games played: Battlefield , Minecraft, Halo 4, WWE 2k14, Guitar Hero, Red Dead Redemption, Skate 2 and 3 , Dead Island

Timezone: US Easter Standard

GTAF Activity:Starting To Post More 

In-game Activity: (Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat) occasionally sundays 

Gang Historyarrow-10x10.png on GTAF: Belfast Hoods, DSUC. looking to find people to play with as my friends list is Dead for the moment. only 5 people are active.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: im a pretty good driver. im getting better with my guns and flying. im more tactical instead of run and gun. i can do both. but strategy is my preferred method 
Tell us about yourself as a person: im a mellow  and quiet guy at times.. im more lively on xbox live.  i wont be a douche to anyone. i dont care what level people are when it comes to playing online missions or deathmatches. im a nice guy. thats 
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: ill play anything for fun. im fine with competing. ill always try to do my best. 
Anything else: im autistic.

• G-man92 likes this

DatCoolCollie
  • DatCoolCollie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

GTAF Username: DatCoolCollie
Social Club Username: DatCoolCollie
Gaming ID(s): WhiteRoxasXIII (Xbox360)
Platform(s): X360
GTA MP games played: GTA IV, GTAO
Other MP games played: Splinter Cell Blacklist/Conviction/Pandora Tomorrow/Double Agent
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: Alternate Crew
In-game Activity: Quite Regular
Gang History on GTAF: Regular clan member in 1st Impact Airforce most notable gang crew
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Sniper and Pistol Profiency, Getaway Driver
Tell us about yourself as a person: Do not suffer Fools. Working as a trainee nurse
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Smart thinking and analytical
Anything else: Mostly interested in working with a PMC or crime based crew that is active

RGD Scar
  • RGD Scar

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by RGD Scar, 09 July 2014 - 07:20 PM.

GTAF Username: RGD Scar
Social Club Username: RGDxScar
Gaming ID(s): RGD Scar
Platform(s):  Xbox 360
GTA MP games played: GTA 4, GTA 5
Other MP games played: Call of Duty: MW (1,2, & 3), Call of Duty Black Ops 1 & 2, Battlefield 3 & 4, Minecraft, Borderlands 1 & 2, Forza 3, Forza Horizon, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Quake (all), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (1 & 2)
Timezone:  Central US
GTAF Activity:  When I'm home
In-game Activity:  When I'm home
Gang History on GTAF:  None
How can you contribute to a gang: I'm a good shot, decent at driving, great at evading police.
Tell us about yourself as a person:  I'm a laid back, easy going ex Navy. I'm kind of competitive, great at working as a team. I like to crack jokes and have fun, nothing offends me.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Semi-pro gamer. Competitive in all aspects, doesn't matter what game.
Anything else: Biker and stoner friendly. Also just started GTAO

Mccool83
  • Mccool83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hi!! I'm returning to GTAO after sometime away and looking to get back into the game with a crew! Ideally I'm looking for a well organised active crew preferably looking towards a Motercycle Club or a Mafia type just something that's well run and who want to play with teamwork and and a little RP if anyone is looking that hit me with a mail or add me on PSN: Mccool83

Thanks 😁👌

roflmonster
  • roflmonster

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

GTAF Username: roflmonster
Social Club Username: roflmon
Gaming ID(s): AROFLMONSTER
GTA MP games played: GTA 4 and DLC mutiplayer, GTA online
Other MP games played: COD, Halo, Borderlands
Timezone: +10:00 GMT
GTAF Activity: None but will change that
In-game Activity: Just stared back up after a 4 month hiatus but will be 4-5 days a week
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can contribute greatly as a crew member as i am up for anything on GTA online from High Betting Races and Contract missions to Playing golf and base jumping off everything i am an all round player. Happy to help in any matter from gang feuds to bounty hunting or if you just need someone to help you get that extra cash for that second apartment you have always wanted.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Im pretty chill kind of guy always happy to help and just don't take stuff to seriously
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I enjoy FPS and RPG games, been gaming for years and thoroughly enjoy gaming in general 
Anything else: Im looking for just a good crew that can show me the ropes, to increase my skill set and to have fun with

ViralSquirrel
  • ViralSquirrel

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by ViralSquirrel, 13 July 2014 - 01:04 AM.

GTAF Username: ViralSquirrel

Social Club Username: kiwibunnymouse

Gaming ID(s): ViralSquirrel (Xbox 360), ViralSquirrel (Playstation 4).

Platform(s) Xbox 360, Playstation 4.

GTA MP games played: GTAIV (Xbox 360).

Other MP games played:

- Xbox 360: Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Halo (all games), Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands (1 & 2), Mass Effect 3.

- Playstation 4: Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs, FIFA 14. 

Timezone: GMT+12 (New Zealand)

GTAF Activity: Regular

In-game activity: Regular

Gang History on GTAF: Helped create the Sandy Shores Nomads group. 

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can contribute as a gang/crew member by taking the initiative to offer help when needed. I am a loyal and dedicated member that will make a commitment to striving towards the future betterment of both the gang/crew and myself, I will do my absolute best to place the gang/crew before myself.

Tell us about yourself as a person: I am a relaxed, honest, genuine, no-nonsense person and am always more than happy to help. 

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: As a gamer I prefer to maintain a serious note and enjoy roleplaying, immersing myself into the games universe. Of course I don't always roleplay, a lot of the time I also enjoy just messing around and having an overall good time with a tight-knit group of friends. 

Anything else: I'm primarily looking for a mafia-esque gang/crew or one that has an appreciation for the older vintage vehicles & styles/themes. I will be moving to the Playstation 4 version of GTAV upon release.

KrisMSkyler
  • KrisMSkyler

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by KrisMSkyler, 20 July 2014 - 08:56 AM.

Invited and joined a crew  :cool:

drekpen
  • drekpen

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

GTAF Username: drekpen
Social Club Username: drekpen
Gaming ID(s): I KnuCKLez I
GTA MP games played: GTA 4
Other MP games played: COD:  MW1/BO/BO2
Timezone: GMT London
GTAF Activity: Can be very active if required to do so.
In-game Activity: Usually online from 7am to 1pm most days.
Gang History on GTAF: GINC and SSCI. Not very active or social crews.
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Active. Good driver and shooter. K/D: 2:98. Also currently studying graphic designer at degree level so can help design visuals for crew.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Currently a student studying graphic design. On my summer term at the moment so I have time to spend with an active crew.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: Prefer 3rd person games and usually prefer games more focused on singer player. GTA is my base game which means if im not playing a new game im playing GTA online.
Anything else: Looking for a crew based on community and skill. Recently switched to free aim so I can be proficient in both types of lobbies. GTA Online character is Level 301. Have a car in each class and currently have 4.6M to spend on any necessities to join a crew.

ScoutSniper23257
  • ScoutSniper23257

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

GTAF Username: ScoutSniper23257
Social Club Username: Hulldog
Gaming ID(s): Fn_SWFT & DeFy PeeB
Platform(s): Playstation 3 & Xbox One
GTA MP games played: GTA IV (Briefly) and GTA V
Other MP games played: FORZA 5, BATTLEFIELD 2, 3 & 4, ALL CALL OF DUTIES
GTAF Activity: Daily
In-game Activity: Daily
Gang History on GTAF: Merryweather Security MWSC, Watchmen MC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Solid gun skills, solid driving skills and loyalty and commitment.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Very outgoing, always willing to help people out if I can. Enjoy meeting new people and spending time in the outdoors. I also enjoy banger racing.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I enjoy rolling with others online, I am loyal to my crews, always try to help other people when I can.
Anything else: I enjoy roleplaying on GTA V. I am going to college to study Engineering. Wish to be a marine when I'm older.

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

I am Snoop Lion...Seriously! I'm not lion to you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

GTAF Username: MrSemiFunny
Social Club Username: MrSemiFunny
Gaming ID(s): Rockstar9272
Platform(s): PlayStation®4
GTA MP games played: Grand Theft Auto Online
Other MP games played: Watch_Dogs, DC Universe Online, Warframe, other games
Timezone: Eastern, USA
GTAF Activity: Good
In-game Activity: Common
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I bow
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a multi-millionaire
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I play games. Not too serious
Anything else: I'm a guy

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by InternalSausage, 21 July 2014 - 04:24 AM.

GTAF Username: intenalSausage
Social Club Username: intenalSausage
Gaming ID(s): intenalSausage
GTA MP games played: gta 4, gta5 online
Other MP games played: minecraft
Timezone: cst
GTAF Activity: 3 times a week
In-game Activity: almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Academi PMC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: good at shooting and driving
Tell us about yourself as a person: a funny guy to be around
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: like to have fun
Anything else: looking to join a MC or a Crime Family or a street gang

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

GTAF Username: Commander Rofl

Social Club Username: CommanderRofl
Gaming ID(s): rofl50
Platform(s): X360
GTA MP games played: V
Other MP games played: M&B: Warband
GTAF Activity: Average, more if in a crew.
In-game Activity: Again, average.
Gang History on GTAF: Brotherhood of Bullets, Alliance of Popular Resistance and =The Legion=
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can bring a vast amount of experience and knowledge of clans and organisation of troops, as well as decent skill with most weapons and leadership qualities.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a laid back person who's easy to get on with, if you have a good sense of humour and are not a tool, you're good with me.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm quite casual nowadays, I used to be quite active when I had the Legion but since that ended I drifted to PC (I only play M&B)
Anything else: I think I'd make a great lieutenant for any clan but I am more than happy to be a simple ground soldier. I am pretty inclined towards military themed clans but I will hear all offers out. 

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by matajuegos01, 20 July 2014 - 01:03 PM.

GTAF Username: matajuegos01
Social Club Username: matajuegos
Gaming ID(s): PSN: matajuegos01
Platform(s): PS3
GTA MP games playedGTA 4, TLaD, TBoGT, GTA O
Other MP games played: Max Payne 3, Dead Island, RDR, Resident Evil 5, Burnout Paradise, MvC 3, Uncharted 2 and 3, Bioshock 2
Timezone: I live in Mexico, so I guess DST?
GTAF Activity: Almost everyday
In-game Activity: Almost everyday
Gang History on GTAF: Joined The Prestigious and became the leader
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Good shooter/driver/pilot/sniper,etc.
Tell us about yourself as a person: Won't give any details
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I play games, that's all you need to know.
Anything else: If you want to add me you got to be serious and NEVER backstab me

I have two characters both above level 200, be professional

• A J likes this

pollock2006
  • pollock2006

pollock2006

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by pollock2006, 02 August 2014 - 12:40 AM.

edit

amira2468
  • amira2468

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by amira2468, 21 July 2014 - 03:06 AM.

GTAF Username: amira2468

Social Club Username: amira2468

Gaming ID(s): amira2468 (ps3/4)

Platform(s): ps3/ps4

GTA MP games played: Grand theft auto 4 and 5

Other MP games played: battlefield 4(ps4), war thunder(ps4)

Timezone: eastern, US

GTAF Activity: daily, until school

In-game Activity: when on ps3 I'm on GTA, ps4 is a different story
Gang History on GTAF: just one with school friends and TDK pyroststasis's one

How can you contribute to a gang/crew: love screwing about and very good in a gun fight, play missions to level and for money a lot, ill do missions with anyone

Tell us about yourself as a person: Gaming is my biggest hobby, kind of a nerd, ill talk to anyone, very nice unless you make me mad

Tell us about yourself as a gamer: play ALL sorts of games, fps games, to open world, to RPGs

Anything else: Looking for a smallish crew where we all play together, like 10-20 people

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:21 PM Edited by SecretDonkey14, 22 July 2014 - 02:10 AM.

Edit: I have been reborn and no longer need a crew. ;D
  • Nightassassinn and ACiD DR0PZ like this

Lando killer23
  • Lando killer23

Recruiter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

GTAF Username: Lando killer23
Social Club Username: budda1224
Gaming ID(s): lando killer23
Platform(s): xbox 360
GTA MP games played: gta 5 online
Other MP games played: cod black opps
Timezone: eastern
GTAF Activity: everyday
In-game Activity: everyday if I have clan to play with
Gang History on GTAF: bin in mafia police military street gangs biker mc
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: I can be a great leader and I do what I am told and love having responsibilities
Tell us about yourself as a person: very funny loving and I love guns I work on guns in real life I love shooting military grade weapons and shotguns I've shot tons of guns its the sh*t
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I am a clean player but if ya piss me off or hurt players that are in the same clan as I am they will pay
Anything else: nope I just want to be in a serious clan ASAP thanks

pollock2006
  • pollock2006

pollock2006

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by pollock2006, 02 August 2014 - 12:41 AM.

edit

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

GTAF Username: Simo54321
Social Club Username: Simo54321
Gaming ID(s): Simo54321
Platform(s): Xbox360
GTA MP games playedV, IV
Other MP games played: Fifa, RDR
Timezone: GMT
GTAF Activity: At the moment not a lot however when there is a certain thread that interests me around once or twice a day.

In-game Activity: Mostly FIFA at the moment because GTA bores me when I am in a game full of dick heads shooting me.
Gang History on GTAF: BCF, EIC
How can you contribute to a gang/crew: Great (Richard Keys esque) banter. Not a lot in terms of game skill, I used to be alright but i'm too busy now to grind out xp etc. Not that i don't have spare time which is why i'm doing this. I know the forums well, I know what it means to be part of a GTAF based gang and i'm experienced within the gang community of GTAF.
Tell us about yourself as a person: I'm a lot like everyone my age where i'm from. If i don't know you i'll be nice to you, if i do then i'll be an arse hole to you (basic rules of friendship). I'm at college and am hoping to go to University and study History and Politics. I try to watch my football team as much as possible as well as generally get out the house when i can. I don't get angry and normally laugh at people who do.
Tell us about yourself as a gamer: I'm a casual gamer, although I enjoy gaming i would always take playing football down the park with mates over playing GTA.
Anything else: Just that I am not going to be a hardcore ultra active member and that I am only looking for a casual arrangement with people who share my interests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users