i want to walk slowly in gta iv mp , but i dont know how

i dont want to use a gamepad

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

you mean walk instead of sprint/run or reduce walk/run/sprint animations speed?

Hitoyoshi
  • Hitoyoshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

walk instead of sprint/run

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

oh he doesnt want to set anim speed, he wants to set the sensitivity of the left joystick but this is handled by a game script which determines when to play running animation vs walking animation

i dont think u can edit this via native functions, u would have to reverse how the game processes gamepad input for player movement

PlayPrey
  • PlayPrey

string ScriptSkillLevel = "Low-Med";

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

He said he didint want to use a gamepad.

Im terrible at scripting, everyone here knows that, but I think you would have to somehow assign keys, for example 'J', and then make the game ?think? your using a gamepad with that key- and your moving the stick slightly... xD Sorry its hard to explain, but thats the only way I would see work.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

He said he didint want to use a gamepad.

Im terrible at scripting, everyone here knows that, but I think you would have to somehow assign keys, for example 'J', and then make the game ?think? your using a gamepad with that key- and your moving the stick slightly... xD Sorry its hard to explain, but thats the only way I would see work.

i have a short attention span i deidnt get to that part

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

sharing golak mods is a thief and the reason i had to delete all my mods from gta4-mods

Out of topic, but gta4-mods didn't help on your case? or you haven't tried?

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

sharing golak mods is a thief and the reason i had to delete all my mods from gta4-mods

yes they removed the thief's modpack so they did what they are supposed to but then I noticed he deleted my mod pages for the mods i reported stolen. So since rappo is an idiot i just deleted all my mods. I dont have to deal with all these morons so im done sharing my scripts.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

yes they removed the thief's modpack so they did what they are supposed to but then I noticed he deleted my mod pages for the mods i reported stolen. So since rappo is an idiot i just deleted all my mods. I dont have to deal with all these morons so im done sharing my scripts.

I'm sorry to hear that, I've had bad experiences with rappo as well which ended with me doing the same as you.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, I've had bad experiences with rappo as well which ended with me doing the same as you.

no problem, it is better i dont share, now i dont have to listen to the constant "change this change that or fix this fix that" crap

and mostly people are ignorant and blame their stupidity on your mod... it's just really f*cking annoying to share stuff with people that have no appreciation and just demand u fix stuff for them and then when u do they rate u a 1 because it isnt perfect or exactly what they want. Nobody appreciates anything, just a bunch of selfish children on gta4-mods. Good riddance. Id rather just share code with people here asking for help. At least people here writing their own scripts can appreciate the work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users