94 replies to this topic
SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

Peeeel said:
The Godfather has been delayed/cancelled until I can find an adequate location. (Any ideas?)

------------------
The Vineyard, park some Roosevelts there and you've got a map.

I've been making a Three Amigos TDM and while the spot is Mexican, it's very old school looking and might work for you. It's a square exactly one block south of LS's version of the Capitol Records building.

Here's a snap I took of my Roosevelt there.

0_0.jpg

dillono
  • dillono

Fisto!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

Peeeel said:
The Godfather has been delayed/cancelled until I can find an adequate location. (Any ideas?)

------------------
The Vineyard, park some Roosevelts there and you've got a map.

I've been making a Three Amigos TDM and while the spot is Mexican, it's very old school looking and might work for you. It's a square exactly one block south of LS's version of the Capitol Records building.

Here's a snap I took of my Roosevelt there.

0_0.jpg

Everytime I go to that place, I keep thinking Red Wedding.

• SaveTheZombies likes this

dillono
  • dillono

Fisto!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by dillono, 4 weeks ago.

Huh, almost forgot to post this here. I recently made a capture with the Die Already title in it, so I guess it's technically a creation based off a movie based off a movie.

Anywhosies, here it is:

Die Already!

Link: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

There shooting yet another sequel to Die Already, and Richard Solomon wants you to beat down John McPain on top the weazel plaza building. There are helicopters waiting for you at the docks. Good luck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to take some effort into the objective part of the creator, and if you give the capture a try and look at the text, I'm sure you'll chuckle a little, at least.

Accuracy-wise, towards to the movie, it's pretty spot-on, I managed to get an actor with a bald head, put the location on the weazel plaza building, which is an exact replica of the building Die Hard was shot on, so I feel pretty proud about this one.

• Flukey likes this

dillono
  • dillono

Fisto!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by dillono, 3 weeks ago.

/u/ajbns87said :

"Game one would be a capture, it's a deal gone wrong in the middle of no where, a couple of guys on a day trip off road biking stumble on it (Team 1), bodies are everywhere (too bad we can't have these as props but I suppose some hostile actors would be placed). Needless to say they find a bag full of 100 dollar bills. (Team 2) is the sheriffs department, reports of a shoot out are called in. Team one has to deliver the package to a motel in the city, the cops have to return it to the police station (too bad we can't place multiple bases, or just have it so that once one team has taken possession of it's automatically a victory for them).

The balancing of this would be about making it so that team one is best equipped for purely escaping with the bag, Sanchez bikes, weaker weapons and close to the bag location. Team two the police, would have stronger weapons, a helicopter, but a more distant spawn. The helicopter and working as a team would probably sway this in the favour of team two, however the effectiveness of the Sanchez bikes vs Cop Cars could be an interesting dynamic.

Game two, this assumes the successful escape of the motocross bikers. This time it's a shootout at the motel/ hotel they managed to get to, the cartel managed to track them down, and now want their money back. Suggested locations?

Final game would be another Capture but with three teams and spread across a large area, assuming the bikers are still in possession of the money, they would then be up against a team playing as the cops, and a team as the cartel. Trying to escape the city, the capture bag would spawn near them, and their objective would be to get it to a pier with a boat. The other teams would obviously be trying to stop them again. I think an interesting dynamic to this could be, that the cartel team spawn closest to the pier, but they obviously risk losing out to the cop team, if they decide to camp that area, because the cops need to get the bag back to a cop station in Los Santos.

If you really wanted to stretch it out, there could be a boat race at the end, or a Capture featuring boats (runners) vs helicopters (hunters)!"

You guys want to see who can incorporate no country for old men in GTA V better? Kind of as a little "challenge"?

• Flukey likes this

CyborgZombieJesus
  • CyborgZombieJesus

Red Baron of GTA:O

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I started out doing sequels to my favourite r* created jobs but I think I've exhausted that idea.

Now I'm working on cc's based on movies. This is my first go based on the classic Smokey and the Bandit (yes I'm an old man)

Its a 4 star wanted lap race that jumps in and out of the military base. I struggled a bit because inside the base is restricted for checkpoints/props etc.

I managed to find a small corner inside zancudo that was unrestricted and managed to squeeze a ramp and a checkpoint.

Please check it out and let me know if there are any ways it can be improved.

Link: Smokey and the Bandit ps3 http://rsg.ms/RvhrJ5

Also have any of you made any movie races/content?

Great thread man. I was going to make one like this myself but thought it better to look and see if somebody already had.

So I have created 3 jobs inspired by scenes from some of my favourite films and I have more in the works.

The Warriors - http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

Bullitt - http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

Die Hard: With A Vengeance - http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

I wanted to make Dump Hard a land race but Rockstar in their infinite wisdom decided that it was to haughty having a Tipper as a race-able vehicle.

Hopefully you will enjoy. If so spread the word.

• Flukey likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users