Photo

Dynamic Vehicles Spawn

12 replies to this topic
funmw2
  • funmw2

Playa

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by funmw2, 18 April 2014 - 03:13 PM.

If anyone interested in how vehicles spawns then this is the right place .

First popgroups ( vehicles list )

http://pastebin.com/cTfGuxAH

Second popcycle ( vehicles spawn locations ..etc )

http://www.mediafire...opcycle_net.dat

Instructions inculded with popcycle from R* xD :

// For each schedule (Northwood, North Holland etc) we have a set of numbers that controls the ped densities.
// There is a set of values for each time of the day in 2 hour increments (midnight, 2am, 4 am etc)
// There are 2 sets of values: Weekday & Weekend.
// #Peds is the maximum number of ambient peds you can ever have.
// #Scenario is the maximum number of scenario peds you can ever have.
// #Cars is the maximum number of cars you can ever have.
// #prkdcrs is the maximum number of parked cars you can ever have.
// #lowprkdcrs is the maximum number of low priority parked cars you can ever have.
// #PercCopCars is percentage of cars that are cop cars.
// #PercCopPed is percentage of peds that are cops.
// #MaxScenPeds is the max number of ped models that may be streamed in for scenarios.

Now how we you get the location for any vehicle you want .

First search in popgroups .

Lets search for Youga van .

Youga van in VEH_POOR class .

Then we search in popcycle for VEH_POOR and we need to find the highest percentage for our vehicle class .

The highest percentage for Youga class is in Los Puerta .

Sometimes the percentage will be set to 40% and sometimes 50% for our vehicle class .

So we need to find when the percentage for our vehicle class set to 50% .

<sample name="00:00" hour="0" duration="4" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/> 
  <sample name="05:00" hour="5" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="06:00" hour="6" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/> 
  <sample name="07:00" hour="7" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="09:00" hour="10" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="12:00" hour="12" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="16:00" hour="16" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="17:00" hour="17" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="18:00" hour="18" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="19:00" hour="19" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="20:00" hour="20" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="21:00" hour="21" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>

The first two lines in popcycle and the last three lines is when our vehicle class set to 50% .

And in the time codes the first two lines and the last three lines :

<sample name="00:00" hour="0" duration="4" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/> 
  <sample name="05:00" hour="5" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="19:00" hour="19" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="20:00" hour="20" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>
  <sample name="21:00" hour="21" duration="0" uw_tc_mod="underwater"/>

00:00 , 05:00 , 19:00 , 20:00 , 21:00 is when VEH_POOR percentage set to 50% .

Same with other types .

• GranSnake, return-to-innocence, pandadoudou and 2 others like this

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

So... If i'm understanding this right, this list will help us find the vehicle we want by giving us the exact times and areas they spawn?

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

So... If i'm understanding this right, this list will help us find the vehicle we want by giving us the exact times and areas they spawn?

Yes
  • s13racer316 likes this

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

Los Santos Police Department Officer

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Can you help me and other silent members of the forums find out how to get Police Vehicles to spawn? e.g. the Police Maverick which is random as hell with it's spawning, the Crown Vic, I've seen it spawn in at a station rarest thing ever, and the fabled undercover cruiser? Thanks.

RocketManVII
  • RocketManVII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

This seems interesting, however, I'm unsure where the times are coming from...care to give any help?

GTAMAN342jk
  • GTAMAN342jk

GTA Historian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Can you help me and other silent members of the forums find out how to get Police Vehicles to spawn? e.g. the Police Maverick which is random as hell with it's spawning, the Crown Vic, I've seen it spawn in at a station rarest thing ever, and the fabled undercover cruiser? Thanks.

Usually the unarmed Buzzard and the Police Maverick spawn on top of the impound lot police station. The easiest way to tell if they are going to spawn is when the hospital helipads have the medical mavericks on top. Get in one and fly a little bit away. Come back and it spawns.  

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

Los Santos Police Department Officer

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Usually the unarmed Buzzard and the Police Maverick spawn on top of the impound lot police station. The easiest way to tell if they are going to spawn is when the hospital helipads have the medical mavericks on top. Get in one and fly a little bit away. Come back and it spawns.  

That's what I usually do, but If there are other ways than said method that could be easier it'd be nice to know them.

PelvisTornado
  • PelvisTornado

Allergic To Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by PelvisTornado, 21 April 2014 - 11:36 AM.

I had an encounter with a Entity guy earlier, he showed up as a red dot like the mercenaries so I stopped and was getting ready to shoot when I turned around the guy was in a dark gray Entity he got out of his car and started shooting me.  

I came to the thread because of the title "Dynamic Vehicles Spawn" ...Has anyone ever seen these vehicles on the road with a ped going crazy besides the angry sentinel guy.  Does it say anything in your chart about these types of vehicles spawning after you do missions or just coming back to freemode? So far I have seen a Stinger GT, Cognoscenti Cabrio, and the Entity, all seem to be quite violent.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Playa

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

I had an encounter with a Entity guy earlier, he showed up as a red dot like the mercenaries so I stopped and was getting ready to shoot when I turned around the guy was in a dark gray Entity he got out of his car and started shooting me.  

I came to the thread because of the title "Dynamic Vehicles Spawn" ...Has anyone ever seen these vehicles on the road with a ped going crazy besides the angry sentinel guy.  Does it say anything in your chart about these types of vehicles spawning after you do missions or just coming back to freemode? So far I have seen a Stinger GT, Cognoscenti Cabrio, and the Entity, all seem to be quite violent.

Maybe you was in a lobby with modder or hacker .

because they can edit these files and make them spawn peds with any vehicle they want .

Entity , Stinger GT , Lazer , Tanks .. etc

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

Sometimes the sentinel guy spawns with different cars, so far I've seen entity, stinger gt and Monroe. Maybe you shot him or hit him and that's the reason of the red dot. Sometimes when you hit a car or shoot they'll follow you and appear as red dots. You can see this with the ballad, vagos and other gangs

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by dvntsvnt, 23 April 2014 - 04:06 PM.

popcycle_net.dat link is down

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

Very cool, be nice to sell f620s and jackals regularly, like usual guys when looking for a specific car it helps to change vehicles regularly, switch sessions, and/or be in an invite only.

The sentinel guy now spawns in all sorts cars, stingers, entities, etc etc. Me thinks hes got something to do w heists? Not saying it couldnt be hacker

robboy18
  • robboy18

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

I've just found this thread and I don't get why more people haven't commented on it.  Every one always seems on the lookout for a particular car and starts a new thread on here asking where it might be.  This provides all the answers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users