• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic
zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

In original SA, Ballas tag is also in Grove Street.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

Since this thread was locked some time ago, as we were uncertain about its future, it is now time to close this thread for good.

As a gift from the team, we are releasing our latest 'build', as is where is.

-You may want to replace the LimitAdjuster that is included with OpenLA.
-Wetobjs.asi was made by Link2012 and it enables the rain reflection flag for all IDE files.
-PLS_DynamicConstSite.ipl isn't loaded. But I included it anyway. It was an idea of mine for the construction site by the skatepark to 'progress' through out the storyline, by adding certain models after certain missions, and eventually replace it with a proper building towards the end of the game.
-Ignore the PLS_Gramps and PLS_Heath IPL's. They are already included in PLS_LAe (which is LAe and LAe2). Since me and Heathstrife were both ended up working on PLS_LAe, we made our own IPL's and then merged them all. If you find there is too many trees, then search for the lines in PLS_Heath, and delete them out of PLS_LAe.
-All files in the PLS.img were either created by the team, or models used from modders with permission. 80%+ of the models are from GTA:IV, and converted to GTA:SA by Mr Shift from Shift City. (His website is dead, wtf?)

A good chunk of the models included, (and are defined) are not actually placed in the game.

If anyone wants to continue this mod, or use it for their own mod, then please contact TGJM or myself for permission.
  • Kalvin, Mr. Jago, TJGM and 3 others like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by TJGM, 15 November 2014 - 11:58 PM.

Enjoy the vegetation, we turned Los Santos into a jungle in some areas..

• snoops26 likes this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:34 AM

Much jungle, so wow ..

And as an added Bonus, when Danikov joined the team just after we started this thread, he had already been editing LS (LAe and the Hills).

Fixing R*'s mis-placements, and adding in some of his own objects.

Ever notice that some intersections in LS didn't have traffic lights, but 'probably' should've? And the NPC traffic stops on a dime like there meant to be one there?

Thanks to Danikov, he has kindly allowed me to post this for the community. Maybe someone can use this for their mod, or their own personal game.

PM Danikov for permission if you wish to use it in your mod.

https://www.mediafir...8cp88yr750ga99m

• Mr. Jago, Reyks, snoops26 and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users