Quantcast

» «
Photo

*SOLO* Unlimited Money Method (Fast & Easy)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic
Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

Wrong. Bike "supercar'd" with modded Entity / Adder / ZType should yield 550-700k each time.

frobalt
  • frobalt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by frobalt, 24 April 2014 - 06:51 PM.

Nice one.

Cheers.

P.s. It's worth mentioning that when you take the bati out of the garage you have to dupe it on the journey

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Happy Halloween !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 25 April 2014 - 01:11 AM.

no dice, still can not get back on the bike after I crash, tried buying the rebel in the garage, if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it GT: DonGiovanni023

Just follow the tuto I did gathering other infos in the thread, I had problems too at the beginning. Why the hell would you buy the Rebel in the Garage? 

That's what I do lol

Don't know if it matters where you buy the rebel but it worked so I kept doing it:

Go to lsc with duped bike, enter door without entering lsc

call mechanic for rebel and quickly drive into lsc and go to sell option without selling

wait for save icon and sell bike

I leave the rebel pv alone and go back to my garage (run or just get npc vehicle)

Walk into garage, purchase rebel, get on bike and dupe again.

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by Sum-gUy, 25 April 2014 - 01:44 AM.

Is 15k per time about right or am I doing it wrong?

Definately wrong. lol You should be getting roughly the price of a stock adder, give or take.

EDIT/ thought it was the last post carry on.

frobalt
  • frobalt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

Has R* fixed this?

Can duplicate the bike still but can't get on the duplicated bike.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Read AGAIN and try AGAIN.

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by MilezDawg, 26 April 2014 - 02:48 AM.

I got it finally. Took me a few hours, and wasted 2 Z-Types, but now im on a roll. Just got 6.5 million in the past hour, hell yeah. Thanks OP
For anyone having trouble, try not to get discourged, go step by step slowly, watch the video a few times, and eventually you'll get it.

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

Has R* fixed this?

same here, I have tried close to 20 times now, not the biggest deal in the world cause I have 4 friends I do the 2 man LSC glitch with, but just don'
t understand how it worked near perfectly for me, and now I can't get it to work again? If they fail to patch this by next Tuesday I will try again with a bus and extra bike, even though my bike is tipping over with my Journey just fine

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

I'm going to try to help you guys out.

1. I use a peyote for this. i park it in the same place as the journey. I like it because the peyote is stored in my garage. The peyote seems to work best with the lowest suspension option.

2. After you sell the bike, you can if you want get in the rebel outside and drive it right into your garage where it will then disappear.

3. For those who say they lost the duped car. You lost it because you pressed sell before the orange loading circle appeared.

4. I do this a weasel, cant confirm anywhere else.

5. To the people saying this is stupid to spend a dollar to make a dollar.  You are simple minded, thats all.

6. I'm posting this pic to show you exactly how I park the journey and peyote.

7. Smile your a rich now!0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• DonGiovanni023 likes this

Kimo134
  • Kimo134

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

Has R* fixed this?

Same for me.
Is it because I'm at Weazel Plaza?
Or has r* really fixed this (without an update)?
I appreciate any help.

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Has R* fixed this?

Same for me.
I appreciate any help.

make sure your vehicle access is set to everyone.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

¡¡ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

Why did you make another thread for the exact same thing as you wrote here?

If the video is difference just edit your post and add the new video in

Kimo134
  • Kimo134

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

Has R* fixed this?

Same for me.
I appreciate any help.

make sure your vehicle access is set to everyone.

Thank you, that was the problem.
But now I have the issue that it's only worth a few thousand dollars. I do this with a Dinky Double T. I buy a new rebel every time.

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

Hay guys I uploaded a new video on how to store any car in your garage on gta 5 

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

Hay guys this is a new and better method you don't need another bike to do the glitch!

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hay guys this is a new and better method you don't need another bike to do the glitch!

*vid removed*

Why on earth use a Peyote? Like the vid says they can't be bought, at least 3 other gang car variants spawn making it a challenge to obtain in the first place.

Why not buy a Journey for a measly 15 thousand, keep that extra spot for a car you actually want, and then enjoy never having the journey despawn until you are finished. It is 100% and if not it's because you did it wrong.

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

*vid removed*

Why on earth use a Peyote? Like the vid says they can't be bought, at least 3 other gang car variants spawn making it a challenge to obtain in the first place.

Why not buy a Journey for a measly 15 thousand, keep that extra spot for a car you actually want, and then enjoy never having the journey despawn until you are finished. It is 100% and if not it's because you did it wrong.

If a peyote is a problem then shoot the 2 front tyres of the journey then do the glitch!

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:12 AM Edited by doublekdominate, 04 May 2014 - 08:12 AM.

Welcome GTA 5 Glitchermen,

Today's thread I will be showing you guys, how to repeatedly sell your bike and make unlimited money WHICH WILL SELL FOR OVER 750K. So let's get started,

Requirements: 

- Have over 800k so you could buy a adder or entity

- A bike

- A friend to help you with the glitch!

1. Buy a Journey from the internet it will cost you $15k to buy, but you will make the money back in no-time.

2. You would then want to get the journey and park it infront of your garage (NOT blocking your garage)

3. Then shoot the 2 front wheels on the journey

4. Go inside your garage and take the bike you want duplicated

5. Drive outside and you shall fall of the bike 

6. Call the mechanic and wait until the vehicle list has poped up

7. Get your friend to go onto the duplicated bike (the bike you just feel off) and you go on the bike that spawned somewhere around the road

8. Drive the bike into your garage and tell your friend tostay on the bike

9. Get out of your garage and hold "TRIANGLE" (for PS3) OR "Y" )for Xbox 360)

10. Go on the internet and buy a "Adder" OR "Entity"

11. If you got a full garage replace it with any of your vehicle

12. Once you have replaced it then call your mechanic and request the adder you have just bought

13. Then drive the bike you are currently on into your garage

14. Wait about 2-3 min so your bike will spawn inside your garage

15. Drive the bike that just spawned in your garage to Los Santos Customs

16. Now you have to do the money glitch!

17. Buy a karin rebel 

18. Put your 2 front wheels of the bike you want to sell inside the Los Santos Customs 

19. Call the mechanic and wait until the request a vehicle list has showed up

20. Drive your bike inside the Customs

21. Go to sell and click on sell until it gives you a confirmation warning

22. Wait until a orange circle on the screen has gone then your free to sell the bike

23. You will then spawn outside the Customs and you will then need to go inside the Karin Rebel and drive it into your garage

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE GLITCH I'M NOT THE FOUNDER OF THE GLITCH I'M HERE TO SHARE THE GLITCH TO ALL GTA 5 GLITCHERMEN!. IF YOU DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE TEXT VERSION THERE IS A VIDEO DOWN BELOW  FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU NEED EXTRA HELP!

trueblue1894
  • trueblue1894

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Has R* fixed this?

you dont get on the duped bike

Matt_Storey
  • Matt_Storey

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

Got it working. 653k a time!

Please note, this doesn't work on duped vehicles.

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

I did this and now i am banned, Thx man :)

You should be banned you cheatin piece of garbage. All of you should be banned for doing sh!t like this. 

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

SixtyThree.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

I did this and now i am banned, Thx man :)

You should be banned you cheatin piece of garbage. All of you should be banned for doing sh!t like this.

Did i cheat? do not talk without knowing anything.
Read more posts before making a comment, f*cking idiot.

killedbyachick
  • killedbyachick

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:06 PM

Wait, if you can't get on and sell.the duped vehicle, what is the point of this glitch?

I am stuck at the part where I have my 600k bike coming out the garage coming of the journey. Sometimes I get back on and sometimes I don't. For the times I do get back on the bike only wants to sell for 50k.

Please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I lost my brothers adder doing this so need to get the money back to get the car lol

Ps.I have read this thread countless times but I still don't understand.

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

I keep hearing about a bike money glitch, how does it work? Can someone post a link ?

Because there are no good tutorials on youtube i will post it in text:

Increase value bike to 600k

1. By a random bike (I bought the bati $15.000; you can fully upgrade the bike before doing the next steps to increase the value!)

2. Park the journey in front of the middle of your garage.

3. Shoot the two front tires

4. Go inside garage

5. Go on the bike (bati or whatever)

6. Normally you will fall of. If you re-enter garage, drive journey a little bit further from the garage. If you won't fall of, park the journey closer.

7. Go back on the bike where you felt off (make sure that you're setting is "vehicule access: everyone"). Your real PV will be standing also outside the garage but 'forget' that bike.

8. Drive three blocks away

9. Buy an adder from the internet and call it by the mechanic

10. Drive in garage with the bike that you are on.

(11. check in LSC if the bike has got a value of 600k)

If your bike has got the value of over 599k (adder with no upgrades), then you have to do the following:

Money glitch bike

1. Park the journey in front of the middle of your garage.

2. Shoot the two front tires

3. Go inside garage

4. Go on the bike (bati or whatever)

5. Normally you will fall of. If you re-enter garage, drive journey a little bit further from the garage.

6. Go back on the bike where you felt off (make sure that you're setting is "vehicule access: everyone")

7. Drive to los santos customs (but not enter it)

8. Buy a Karin Rebel from the website

9. Park in the entrance of los santos customs, just under the garage door.
10. Call mechanic and when he picks up, immediately drive in LSC before the garage door is closing.

11. Let him deliver the Karin Rebel

12. Directly press right on the d-pad

13. Sell the car after a yellow loading circle went away. You will see it after +- 8 seconds in the right corner

14. Go home and enter garage on foot and you can do this money glitch over and over.

bruvs-mcfc
  • bruvs-mcfc

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:36 AM

Wait, if you can't get on and sell.the duped vehicle, what is the point of this glitch?

I am stuck at the part where I have my 600k bike coming out the garage coming of the journey. Sometimes I get back on and sometimes I don't. For the times I do get back on the bike only wants to sell for 50k.

Please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I lost my brothers adder doing this so need to get the money back to get the car lol

Did you set vehicle access to everyone , very common part overlooked but crucial
  • killedbyachick likes this

killedbyachick
  • killedbyachick

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Did you set vehicle access to everyone , very common part overlooked but crucial

Yes I did :) I found out the problem, when I was duping the bike I would fall back into garage. Each session will only really let u f*ck up once on the dupe before it will lock it and not let u on, so I go to another invite session and the problem was solved! Thank you very much for replying :).

bruvs-mcfc
  • bruvs-mcfc

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

Seemed really complicated wen started tryin this , but can't thank you enough works 101% and is really really simple when journey is set in right place. (just ODF centre to the right a bit , any way I'm off shopping feels nice to be rich xx

NK Eric
  • NK Eric

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

I've bought the $400k apartment, lost my Vacca trying to replace it with a bike, and now have a garage full of Rebels. And I still haven't gotten the glitch to work haha. Still only selling the bike for $5,000.

I think I'm messing up somewhere between buying the Rebel and selling it in the garage. I have my vehicle set to everyone. I can get on the duped bike every time. Not sure what I'm missing here. The only time it worked was when my Vacca disappeared. I was alb to get $164,000 for the bike. That's as for as I've gotten. Any specific minor tips I could be missing?

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

• Members
  • United-States
  • Extra-Special Super Cool Guy! [2014]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

I did this but I didn't get super car money? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the tips OP.

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

I did this but I didn't get super car money? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the tips OP.

I've bought the $400k apartment, lost my Vacca trying to replace it with a bike, and now have a garage full of Rebels. And I still haven't gotten the glitch to work haha. Still only selling the bike for $5,000.

I think I'm messing up somewhere between buying the Rebel and selling it in the garage. I have my vehicle set to everyone. I can get on the duped bike every time. Not sure what I'm missing here. The only time it worked was when my Vacca disappeared. I was alb to get $164,000 for the bike. That's as for as I've gotten. Any specific minor tips I could be missing?

You both have to read my tutorial a few posts above. You first have to increase the value of the bike. You do that by order an adder when you are sitting on the duplicated bike. Than you just have to drive the duplicated bike back in the garage and the bike will take the spot of the adder. When this worked, your bike has got a value of 600k.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users