The tutorial is not that clear. So here are the details:
1) Get a 801 Bike
2) Get a Journey, park it like like on the vid but a bith further, face front, shoot front tires.
3) Get out with the 801, crash, get back on it and drive far away.
4) Call in an expensive car but don't go in it just drive the bike back in the garage
5) It's now in the slot of the said car with the car price, i advice replacing the original bike slot by a car to avoid confusion.
- The bike you are on IS a dupe from the moment it doesn't succeed in going out of the alleyway. The Bike appearing in the street has a tracker, it's your real bike. Stay on the crashed bike that has NO tracker. Never during the glitch you need to reach the parked bike in the street. Never you sell a tracked bike.
- Depending of luck and journey placement you'll go back in your garage automatically. If it's on the bike just go out again. If it's on foot get a vehicle out then in to have access to the bike in the garage again. Don't do anything to the parked bike in the street. If you can't go on the crashed bike again (it happens sometimes) drive far away call a car, come back walk in tried again. If it happens often try moving the journey further back.
Once the price switch is done, your rinse and repeat 3 Bis) > 12
3 Bis) Go out of the garage on bike that was on car slot. It's a dupe of your first bike 1) that has been lured into getting priced and placed in the car slot.
4) Drive to LSC, give a couple of hits to the bike
5) Buy a karin rebel
6) Drive front wheel in LSC wihile calling the mechanic
7) When he asks you what ride you want drive in the paint room at the end of LSC
8) Choose the rebel and click right D pad. No need for speed / quick switch.
9) Click on sell
10) Let it over on the price until orange wheel appears in down right corner
12) Go back home with NPC car or Rebel, but don't put the rebel in the Garage !!
13) Repeat from 3 bis).
If LSC proposes a bad price, or show directly mod options, you're doing it wrong. Check timing, don't forget to hit the car a bit, if this happen, back out of LSC, your vehicle will have a tracker again if you have messed up, so don't get in your garage, get a vehicle out to trigger bike back to garage, walk in, get bike in garage, go out, crash, mke sure there is no tracker and don't mess up again.