Quantcast

» «
Photo

*SOLO* Unlimited Money Method (Fast & Easy)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic
Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

You can change the value of a bike,i get 640k each time i do this,just do steps 1-6,then ride your bike a fair distance from the duplicated bike,call your mechanic ask for dearest car you have to be delivered,it must have been bought off the website,wait for the car to show then ride your bike back to your garage you'll see a duplicate bike in the place where your car should be,this is the bike you use to sell each time

p.s you will lose the car,but you'll make the money back on no time

I must be missing something. If you use / lose the car evrytime how can this be good? So you ride the bike you used to go out with, back in the garage, and then there is AGAIN another dupe in the garage in the car (that is now outside?) slot? I don't get it.

• Xavierr likes this

NFFC_NICK
  • NFFC_NICK

Thrill seeker

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

i do not participate in glitches but even i must say this method is stupid. I mean who has 2 motorbikes in there garage, certainly not me and never will have, even when we can have a 2nd property

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

You can change the value of a bike,i get 640k each time i do this,just do steps 1-6,then ride your bike a fair distance from the duplicated bike,call your mechanic ask for dearest car you have to be delivered,it must have been bought off the website,wait for the car to show then ride your bike back to your garage you'll see a duplicate bike in the place where your car should be,this is the bike you use to sell each time

p.s you will lose the car,but you'll make the money back on no time

I must be missing something. If you use / lose the car evrytime how can this be good? So you ride the bike you used to go out with, back in the garage, and then there is AGAIN another dupe in the garage in the car (that is now outside?) slot? I don't get it.

You only lose the car once.  You duplicate the bike, drive the duplicate far away, call the mechanic to deliver an expensive car (must have been purchased on the website), when car is delivered you drive the duplicate bike back into garage.  The duplicated bike is now in the spot of the expensive car you had delivered but is now permanently the price of that car.  

Then you can do the bike money glitch in the video countless times.  I managed to get 599K everytime, and if you use a journey there is no need for 2 bikes. 

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

thx  .Anybody tried this at the 10 cars garage near the scrapyard?  I don't manage to crash on the journey.

§†rāngė
  • §†rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

thx  .Anybody tried this at the 10 cars garage near the scrapyard?  I don't manage to crash on the journey.

I think what makes the glitch happen is your partly in the animation of driving out when you fall off. so if your garage doesnt have the animation im not sure it will work.

Lord_Smasherton
  • Lord_Smasherton

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

@Fail_at_GTA, it's pretty obvious that me and you are never going to get along on this forum, because we have complete polar opposite attitudes when it comes to this game.

I'm a Good Sport, you wear your Dunce hat like it's a crown. I like to earn money by doing missions, you prefer to cheat and glitch to get money.

Don't mock how I play the game. I don't care how long it takes to earn money just by grinding, I refuse to glitch to buy everything I want. I don't give a stuff if it takes a month to save up the money to buy my new apartment and cars........at least I put in the hours and worked for it which is more than I can say for you.

Whatever turns you on bruv. Sounds unbearingly boring to me. But I don't judge how other people waste their time. You waste it grinding, I waste it playing enjoyable captures, dms, races, and going on freeroam adventures. I can do that because I've got enough bank from glitch in that money ain't no thang anymore. Didn't ruin my enjoyment, just maximized it.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Skygge, 22 April 2014 - 09:47 PM.

The duplicate? The spawned one or the crashed one? I don't have access to the crashed one once I fall.

The duplicate is not supposed to have a tracker i guess?

And no way to do the journey thing without two bikes, i just can't get it too fall. Front? Back? Position? f*ck!!

Eclipse 400k apartment. I had to sell my Z for this sh*t.

Have been trying more than an hour...

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

Spoiler

If you use the journey you have to shoot out the two front tires, you should climb right up the front of it and fall off the bike.  If you can't get on the duped version of the bike what I like to do is walk into the garage and pull another vehicle out, drive that vehicle back in then start the bike dupe glitch again.  Works for me.

• SHAKIRALOVER and Jugernot32 like this

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by Skygge, 22 April 2014 - 10:58 PM.

Ok, thanks, because it was not that clear that the bike you go out on IS the dupe (no tracker).

So once it's back in the garage, out again, crash again, on it again > then by a Karin and do all the rest in the vid? Thanks again.

Edit: lost my entity for 69k...

Edit 2 : Works now, no idea why.

Jugernot32
  • Jugernot32

Unstoppable Force

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Spoiler

If you use the journey you have to shoot out the two front tires, you should climb right up the front of it and fall off the bike.  If you can't get on the duped version of the bike what I like to do is walk into the garage and pull another vehicle out, drive that vehicle back in then start the bike dupe glitch again.  Works for me.

Thanks for the info on shooting the tires. Was getting tired of the 2 bikes.

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

I was able to do this once, but now whenever I take my bike out again after it flips on the journey and spawns a duplicate I can no longer get back on the flipped one

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 23 April 2014 - 03:49 AM.

@Dongiovanni023.   This has happened to me before.  What I like to do is after I finish selling the duped bike i go back to my garage and I buy a rebel when i'm inside the garage.  After doing it that way I have been able to dupe constantly without worrying about not being able to get on the duped bike.

Ok, thanks, because it was not that clear that the bike you go out on IS the dupe (no tracker).

So once it's back in the garage, out again, crash again, on it again > then by a Karin and do all the rest in the vid? Thanks again.

Edit: lost my entity for 69k...

Edit 2 : Works now, no idea why.

Yeah the adder that I had in my garage could only resell at 100k so I sold that and bought another, stock I could sell at 599k.  I think it has to do with how long you had the super car, if you had it before patch 1.12 the update may have nerfed the resell price.

• SHAKIRALOVER likes this

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

@Thisguyherenow

I will have to try this, thank you for the advice mate

SHAKIRALOVER
  • SHAKIRALOVER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:39 PM Edited by SHAKIRALOVER, 23 April 2014 - 12:39 PM.

Thanks the Journey and one bike works, however after I sell the Rebel for $43K. I drive it back into my garage and then it vanishes as i assume it's supposed to.

I bought an Alpha for $120k, sold it for $140K. I don't understand how a more expensive car yields less money?

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

Thanks the Journey and one bike works, however after I sell the Rebel for $43K. I drive it back into my garage and then it vanishes as i assume it's supposed to.

I bought an Alpha for $120k, sold it for $140K. I don't understand how a more expensive car yields less money?

this, the bike that i took back to my garage disappeared even though it has a tracker.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by Malibu454, 23 April 2014 - 02:23 PM.

I did this and now i am banned, Thx man :)

BULLSH!T!!

Yeah I saw that after but did't go back and edit  :lol:  :lol:

It works like a charm btw.. $$$  :karmaeater:

The Mule seems to work the best for this when backed in.

Works at Weazel. Its all in the placement.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:25 PM Edited by Skygge, 24 April 2014 - 09:58 AM.

The tutorial is not that clear. So here are the details:

1) Get a 801 Bike

2) Get a Journey, park it like like on the vid but a bith further, face front, shoot front tires.

3) Get out with the 801, crash, get back on it and drive far away.

4) Call in an expensive car but don't go in it just drive the bike back in the garage

5) It's now in the slot of the said car with the car price, i advice replacing the original bike slot by a car to avoid confusion.

Note:

- The bike you are on IS a dupe from the moment it doesn't succeed in going out of the alleyway. The Bike appearing in the street has a tracker, it's your real bike. Stay on the crashed bike that has NO tracker. Never during the glitch you need to reach the parked bike in the street. Never you sell a tracked bike.

- Depending of luck and journey placement you'll go back in your garage automatically. If it's on the bike just go out again. If it's on foot get a vehicle out then in to have access to the bike in the garage again. Don't do anything to the parked bike in the street. If you can't go on the crashed bike again (it happens sometimes) drive far away call a car, come back walk in tried again. If it happens often try moving the journey further back.

Once the price switch is done, your rinse and repeat 3 Bis) > 12

3 Bis) Go out of the garage on bike that was on car slot. It's a dupe of your first bike 1) that has been lured into getting priced and placed in the car slot.

4) Drive to LSC, give a couple of hits to the bike

5) Buy a karin rebel

6) Drive front wheel in LSC wihile calling the mechanic

7) When he asks you what ride you want drive in the paint room at the end of LSC

8) Choose the rebel and click right D pad. No need for speed / quick switch.

9) Click on sell

10) Let it over on the price until orange wheel appears in down right corner

11) Sell

12) Go back home with NPC car or Rebel, but don't put the rebel in the Garage !!

13) Repeat from 3 bis).

Note:

If LSC proposes a bad price, or show directly mod options, you're doing it wrong. Check timing, don't forget to hit the car a bit, if this happen, back out of LSC, your vehicle will have a tracker again if you have messed up, so don't get in your garage, get a vehicle out to trigger bike back to garage, walk in, get bike in garage, go out, crash, mke sure there is no tracker and don't mess up again.

SHAKIRALOVER
  • SHAKIRALOVER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:57 PM Edited by SHAKIRALOVER, 23 April 2014 - 08:15 PM.

So what do I do with the rebel when it appears?

I drove it into my garage and my dupe bike vanished.

I did the expensive car bit, the dupe bike sold for more than the car, but then i don't gain anything as i have lost the dupe.

• blackxmamba likes this

§†rāngė
  • §†rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

So what do I do with the rebel when it appears?

I drove it into my garage and my dupe bike vanished.

I did the expensive car bit, the dupe bike sold for more than the car, but then i don't gain anything as i have lost the dupe.

Before u sell the duped bike, just before you drive into lsc call mechanic for rebel, the game thinks you are selling the rebel. then repeat

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by Skygge, 24 April 2014 - 09:54 AM.

And if you have f*cked up somewhere like i explained and sold the bike the wrong way you'll see the karin in the garage. You 're not supposed to see it in the garage, and if you drie back home with it from LSC don't enter the garage with it just enter on foot or in one of your other own cars (if the garage is full). The bike replaced the supercar and at LSC it is for a moment "detected" as a Rebel or whatever. Just follow the tuto i did, gathering the info in the entire thread, see OPs for source.

DonGiovanni023
  • DonGiovanni023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

no dice, still can not get back on the bike after I crash, tried buying the rebel in the garage, if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it GT: DonGiovanni023

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

Ah i get it, so you have to buy the rebel regardless of every method you do. Although there's a cooldown timer on mechanic request.

I miss the old LSC glitch :(

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

Ah i get it, so you have to buy the rebel regardless of every method you do. Although there's a cooldown timer on mechanic request.

I miss the old LSC glitch :(

Haha the good old glitches ;)

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:05 AM

no dice, still can not get back on the bike after I crash, tried buying the rebel in the garage, if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it GT: DonGiovanni023

Just follow the tuto I did gathering other infos in the thread, I had problems too at the beginning. Why the hell would you buy the Rebel in the Garage? If you can't get back on bike like it happened to me, drive further, journey, frontwards, tires blown out, slightly pointing towards the right, as bikes don't get out in the middle of the lane. Wait for the bike to fall if its vertically stuck to the journey, it seems mashing "enter" button at once before the bike is on the floor and you're up on your feet confuses the game. Because, once again, the said bike IS the dupe untrackered. The game detects you cant go out so it creates a "real" tracked bike in the street. Once you're on your (crashed) bike and drive away you can get off or on anytime until you sell it. I don't know if I'm clear...

SHAKIRALOVER
  • SHAKIRALOVER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Again, i'm an idiot.

I get to LSC in the cloned bike/car. Enter with the dupe bike, request the rebel. Sell the dupe, but when I leave LSC the Rebel is waiting for me outside.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Again, i'm an idiot.

I get to LSC in the cloned bike/car. Enter with the dupe bike, request the rebel. Sell the dupe, but when I leave LSC the Rebel is waiting for me outside.

Ignore the rebel, just get back to your garage and repeat the process.

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

Again, i'm an idiot.

Ignore the rebel, just get back to your garage and repeat the process.

This. The Rebel will always be outside after you sell the dupe, best practice is to just leave it there and head back to your garage on foot or steal an NPC car.

SHAKIRALOVER
  • SHAKIRALOVER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

I walked back into my garage, the rebel was still outside LSC. But the dupe bike/car was also missing from my garage.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I walked back into my garage, the rebel was still outside LSC. But the dupe bike/car was also missing from my garage.

Then you must did something wrong, try retracing your steps again.

frobalt
  • frobalt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

Is 15k per time about right or am I doing it wrong?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users