Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody else have their car not be able to go full speed?

8 replies to this topic
KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

I was playing last night driving my car and all of a sudden I couldn't drive full speed. I would accelerate but the car felt sluggish and even seemed to shift unusually then it would just stop accelerating even though i wasnt anywhere near the cars top speed. I thought it might of been my controller so I switched and was still having the same problem. It honestly felt like the engine wasn't running on all cylinders.

Has anybody else had this problems? Any ideas on how to fix it?

I haven't been on yet today so I don't know if the problem persist or if it was just a one time issue but I did change sessions and even turned my Xbox off and back on but was still having the same issue.

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

Pay Johnny.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

Even with full armor, your stats eventually go down with damage over time.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

Pay Johnny.

Money isn't the issue.

I play regularly and the biggest gap in not playing is only two or three days at the most plus I had just ranked up that night so I don't think that would be an issue either.

Ad thanks to the mod who moved this I wasn't aware of a troubleshooting sub forum until now so my apologies for posting in the wrong place.

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Pay Johnny.

Money isn't the issue.

I play regularly and the biggest gap in not playing is only two or three days at the most plus I had just ranked up that night so I don't think that would be an issue either.

Ad thanks to the mod who moved this I wasn't aware of a troubleshooting sub forum until now so my apologies for posting in the wrong place.

Like I suggested, it might be because your car was dinged up..did you take it to your garage and then test it again? Depending on your armor level and how hard you've crashed head on, your engine will mess up and you'll notice it takes longer to switch gears.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

What Mossberg said.

For example I was starting 5 star police chases the other day in my Bullet because the rear is bulletproof, but it didn't take long to cough up smoke, backfire and shift poorly, due to only 60% armor (thought I forgot to buy ANY armor.)

Haven't upgraded it yet to test the difference but I was a little disappointed.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

Pay Johnny.

Money isn't the issue.

Like I suggested, it might be because your car was dinged up..did you take it to your garage and then test it again? Depending on your armor level and how hard you've crashed head on, your engine will mess up and you'll notice it takes longer to switch gears.
I noticed it after having a car delivered from my mechanic then thinking it was the car I drove to my garage and switched cars and was having the same issue.

When I was having the issue I let one of my crew members drive the same car I was having issues with and it drove the right speed for him.

HsvNorfSida62
  • HsvNorfSida62

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:32 PM

It happened to me in my turismo it felt like it was stuck in 2nd gear i tried doing rooftop rumble and it was still like this so i just cut the 360 off for a while came back it was right

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

It happened to me in my turismo it felt like it was stuck in 2nd gear i tried doing rooftop rumble and it was still like this so i just cut the 360 off for a while came back it was right

Yeah that's what it seemed like with me. When I signed in the next day it was fine. Probably the oddest thing I've had happen so far on GTA online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users