1. Gamertag: Colonel SS
2. Age: 25
3. Piloting Experience/ Year you began piloting/ Year you became a badass Groundsman:
Flying for 16 years/ Began in 1998/ Badass level in 2001 with Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
4. Past Crews: DoG- Disciples of Gaming (Call of Duty)
5. Time Zone/Region you live in: Eastern; Hampton Roads, Virginia
6. Do you have a Mic? Yes, Turtle Beach. Kinect 2.0 on Xbox One, I don't use it for chatting.
7. Are you genetically different? Yes, but that is a private matter.
8. Can get into the Fort and get a plane out unscathed and without raising an alarm.
9. Do you sparkle: No, covered in engine oil, jet fuel and sweat.
10. Anything you want to add: I first began flying in 1998 on Windows XP with Jane's Combat Simulator: WWII Fighters. I then moved to Playstation 2 for Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies and have since played Ace Combat 05: The Unsung War, Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War, then moved to Xbox 360 for Ace Combat 06: Fires of Liberation and beat it on Ace of Aces difficulty including the Chandelier. I also completed Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I am pretty good in a helicopter (Frogger) for support missions and the Lazer for Air to Ground and also Air to Air combat. I have beaten down the Yellow Squadron, the Grey Men, the Ofnir Squadron, AWWNB, Strigon Squadron and finally the SRN, including the Shark. I know a lot about the history of flying and aerial combat, but I don't know everything. I would like to learn from a serious crew who also respects their rivals and wants to have fun while doing it.