Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

3,611 replies to this topic
-LN-
  • -LN-

Acquired Taste

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:07 AM

This person died during a contact mission and sent me this after it had finished:

Hey that's Pizzaboy! From our crew lol or at least this person has the same avatar as him

Aw, he didn't have 'pizza' in his name. :/

• alkaline_ likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:08 AM

Ah ok, not him then. Would have been genuinely taken aback if he sent you a message like that though as he himself is quite the GTA god.

• -LN- likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:58 AM

I haven't received any entertaining messages Online, but i got a couple on the forum.

kek
Spoiler

Flattering message
Spoiler
  • gtafan26, Sky_Light12, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 2 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

top notch little twink tease o_O

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Are most of you speaking to the randoms you are killing? I never do this and rarely get messages.
  • Gridl0k likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

top notch

I don't mean to brag, but I'm very cute.

little twink

I'm tiny, a stereotypical twink, lol.

tease o_O

Again, I don't mean to brag, but I'm a bit of a vixen. I love to flirt with random men just to mess with their heads, lol.
  • A Maned Wolf, johnpolo, Gridl0k and 1 other like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

One guy killed me. A few minutes later he sends me a message saying he didn't realize I was a woman and apologized.

Kinda something comparable happened to me, true story.

So i am into some fight with some 2 ppl in freeroam, fight they started

Then we pretty much scored even, so they started to verbally troll.

Then at one time the question comes why is your crew tag "GAYY"

me- because i am gay and i like to let people know when they get owned by a homo.

then one of the trolls is like suddenly: aaaw, poor you.

In the end after that they actually wanted to leave me alone, thing is that, once provoked i am an asshat that continues till its time to eat, sleep or until a hacker comes in or there is some technical difficulty like an error or session split.

So i pretty much killed her and the other person who was probably a guy a few times when they went to retreat out of the direct area(after that remark i already had the feeling the person saying that was a girl, and this was later confirmed by the other troll), and then once they got a vehicle and got the f*ck out and the "executive search" i was in ended, i just went to get my hydra and pretty much spawnkill them

The probable male troll still said something among the lines like: "she is gonna leave you alone, trust me, if she says something like that, she means it"

me, being the asshat that hates any form of discrimination, pretty much said something like "i sure believe her, but that is no reason for me to stop. Like i said already several times(i did), once i get into a decent fight i only care about my arch enemy stat."

It all ended pretty soon after that once they relized i was gonna bother them as long as i could, regardless of apologizes and excuses, so the guy just called me an asshole, i agreed, and before i knew i was kicked out of the lobby.

Probably gave me a few bad sport points, but hey, it was worth it.

• J-Scott-D likes this

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Queen of Darkness

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

One guy killed me. A few minutes later he sends me a message saying he didn't realize I was a woman and apologized.

Kinda something comparable happened to me, true story.

So i am into some fight with some 2 ppl in freeroam, fight they started

Then we pretty much scored even, so they started to verbally troll.

Then at one time the question comes why is your crew tag "GAYY"

me- because i am gay and i like to let people know when they get owned by a homo.

then one of the trolls is like suddenly: aaaw, poor you.

In the end after that they actually wanted to leave me alone, thing is that, once provoked i am an asshat that continues till its time to eat, sleep or until a hacker comes in or there is some technical difficulty like an error or session split.

So i pretty much killed her and the other person who was probably a guy a few times when they went to retreat out of the direct area(after that remark i already had the feeling the person saying that was a girl, and this was later confirmed by the other troll), and then once they got a vehicle and got the f*ck out and the "executive search" i was in ended, i just went to get my hydra and pretty much spawnkill them

The probable male troll still said something among the lines like: "she is gonna leave you alone, trust me, if she says something like that, she means it"

me, being the asshat that hates any form of discrimination, pretty much said something like "i sure believe her, but that is no reason for me to stop. Like i said already several times(i did), once i get into a decent fight i only care about my arch enemy stat."

It all ended pretty soon after that once they relized i was gonna bother them as long as i could, regardless of apologizes and excuses, so the guy just called me an asshole, i agreed, and before i knew i was kicked out of the lobby.

Probably gave me a few bad sport points, but hey, it was worth it.

I don't expect any favoritism when I play GTA online. but if they shoot me I will strike back.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and kovaandr like this

Aggregate Demand
  • Aggregate Demand

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

Is it sexist to hit you? Is it more sexist to not hit you?

This is confusing.

I guess he felt bad .. I messaged him " I wouldn't feel bad hitting you"  He kept following me around the map he even asked me if I had a boyfriend.. I told him, not sure my husband would approve haha

Why are people so thirsty online? Or in general.

I don't get it. I had the same experience from a woman a couple weeks back, but I'm betting it's far more prevalent amongst males.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

As a professional virgin I don't feel the slightest bit of uh...  'thirst' in GTA online, I mean come on, this isn't second life. I gotta admit though, I feel a little more comfortable when a female character is around, it seems it's always a guy who shoves a sticky bomb up my ass. These guys must be on a whole new level than me, maybe they've never actually communicated with a real female before!

• A Maned Wolf, Tonguegirl and kovaandr like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

Again, I don't mean to brag, but I'm a bit of a vixen. I love to flirt with random men just to mess with their heads, lol.

Just don't bitch and moan when you end up as some bear's gimp :p

• gtafan26, A Maned Wolf, Rafae and 3 others like this

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

Are most of you speaking to the randoms you are killing? I never do this and rarely get messages.

Also wondering about this. For the record, it's been a long time since I stuck around in a public session and actually interacted with other players. That hasn't happened since grouping up with some guys for a whacky free mode challenge that ended in wholesale slaughter.

But back in the days when I was more active, I never really sent messages to others and never got any type of hate mail for killing other players, even if I did so repeatedly. Since another poster shared screenshots of him speaking to someone with the same level of maturity they put into their messages, I'm wondering if some people here are provoking others just to get these results and share them..

• gtafan26 and KWF1981 like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

I like listening to the weak links sometimes with my volume low to hear them whine. I get messages rarely. I never respond to text or speech. Slows me down.

Moist Tortoise
  • Moist Tortoise

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by Moist Tortoise, 18 May 2017 - 10:30 PM.

Got an angry one just now. Killed him a few times in a jet while he was hopping between wall breaches.

Https://imgur.com/IeBTGAt.jpg
  • Sky_Light12 likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:51 AM

Got an angry one just now. Killed him a few times in a jet while he was hopping between wall breaches.

Https://imgur.com/IeBTGAt.jpg

maybe you can counter with " And have a nice day ! "

• Moist Tortoise likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntθr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:23 AM

QI3IJ8H.png

• Thehunteroftruth, Sky_Light12, zoso80 and 8 others like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:17 AM

QI3IJ8H.png

i can feel how angry he is from here

• Khephera and Happy Hunter like this

Amy Vinewood
  • Amy Vinewood

You don't just turn off the 80's

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:27 AM

Lol, what?

ZetXrYl.jpg
  • Sneakerhead., Sky_Light12, Gridl0k and 11 others like this

SqualidCoyote
  • SqualidCoyote

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

If I see someone going in the strip club I will wait on top of the Central Los Santos Medical Center and snipe them as they leave. Then I message them and tell them their wife ordered the hit. I can be an arse sometimes.

• gtafan26, A Maned Wolf, Gridl0k and 2 others like this

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

If I see someone going in the strip club I will wait on top of the Central Los Santos Medical Center and snipe them as they leave. Then I message them and tell them their wife ordered the hit. I can be an arse sometimes.

What if they respond with "which one?"? Or, "I'm not married"?

• gtafan26, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and Khephera like this

darkluminous
  • darkluminous

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:02 PM

I was told by some level 16 dressed as a clown that he would gut my family and to cover my webcam because my place was messy

JayceonDub063
  • JayceonDub063

New guy

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Level 10 parks his Zentorno outside and heads to buy some clothes...so I "borrowed" his car.

...2 mins later...

"Cn I plz hv my car back?"
"Bro, thr a Hydra!"
"bitch Im gna die!"

Aaaannnnd he died...😹
I eventually left his car at LSIA.

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

Finished HL with randoms a couple hours ago. Spawned at Vanilla Unicorn after final and two of them texted:

1st: "Harrharr - glad my parents are outside - going to the backroom now"

2nd: "Same here Bro (:"

smh, got a drink, proxyminded their cars outside for the "happy ending" :lol:

• A Maned Wolf, , alkaline_ and 5 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntθr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:32 PM Edited by Happy Hunter, 20 May 2017 - 11:33 PM.

So I have a piddly 1k bounty on me, and the moment I get in a session, these two guys are desperately trying for it. One in a Buzzard; the other in a Lazer.

The Buzzard goes down easily without getting a kill; the Lazer manages to get it, then dish out another kill on top of that. So I went off radar to get my Hydra.

Of course, the jet guy goes into passive mode, starts running his mouth, telling me I'm cr*p, etc.

I get behind him, follow for a little while (if I turned my back, he'd be on me again). Eventually he crashed. Of course, he wasn't getting out of passive while I was in the Hydra.

So I figured, I have to offer a seemingly easy kill. I bailed out, spawned a CEO Buzzard; turning my back to act like I didn't know what I was doing. Immediately he jumps out of passive pointing his homing launcher at me. No good lol, it's dodged and I blast him. Repeat a good few times, blast his friend as well. Of course, I send some lol's and ui ui ui's to sweeten the deal.

The guys don't like it:

PDEvu4y.png

bxNcQhA.png

E890XHr.png

Spoiler

• A Maned Wolf, Sky_Light12, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 8 others like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

Lol, what?
-niptuck-

Haven't you ever heard of a a good old-fashioned dick fight? :colgate:
  • , Amy Vinewood, Khephera and 1 other like this

Amy Vinewood
  • Amy Vinewood

You don't just turn off the 80's

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

Lol, what?
-niptuck-

Haven't you ever heard of a a good old-fashioned dick fight? :colgate:

I saw a couple of dicks fistfight before, but never saw a couple of guys whip it out and "sword fight" like that, lol
  • A Maned Wolf, Sky_Light12, Femme Fatale and 3 others like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

I saw a couple of dicks fistfight before

Lol, clever. :^:

but never saw a couple of guys whip it out and "sword fight" like that, lol

It's a maginificent sight, especially if you're participating in the battle. :colgate:
  • , Amy Vinewood and Khephera like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

So I have a piddly 1k bounty on me, and the moment I get in a session, these two guys are desperately trying for it. One in a Buzzard; the other in a Lazer.

The Buzzard goes down easily without getting a kill; the Lazer manages to get it, then dish out another kill on top of that. So I went off radar to get my Hydra.

Of course, the jet guy goes into passive mode, starts running his mouth, telling me I'm cr*p, etc.

I get behind him, follow for a little while (if I turned my back, he'd be on me again). Eventually he crashed. Of course, he wasn't getting out of passive while I was in the Hydra.

So I figured, I have to offer a seemingly easy kill. I bailed out, spawned a CEO Buzzard; turning my back to act like I didn't know what I was doing. Immediately he jumps out of passive pointing his homing launcher at me. No good lol, it's dodged and I blast him. Repeat a good few times, blast his friend as well. Of course, I send some lol's and ui ui ui's to sweeten the deal.

The guys don't like it:

PDEvu4y.png

bxNcQhA.png

E890XHr.png

Spoiler

LOLwhat , it comes to a guy who abuses the passive modes

• , alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and 2 others like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

Last night a random low level Killer_John74 runs up while we were starting MC work and gets a kill on me. I could have ignored it but after almost 4 years playing there's just some kills you just cant let slide. So before I drove off to the objective I seen he respawned in the middle of the street a block away, back turned. I slugged him.

I get to the objective and receive a text from Killer_John:

"Hows ur mom crusting over?" (whatever the hell that means, obviously he's foreign)

I texted back---

" She died like you did  : ) "

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Queen of Darkness

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:37 AM

Radom guy: Do you have a BF?

Me: No, I have a husband. He's actually in this lobby.

Random guy: Who is he?

(Random guy gets killed)

Me: The player that just killed you :p

The guy didn't message me anymore after lol

We have a game room in the basement with 2 PS4 consoles and  2 TV's. No arguments lol. We sometimes play GTAO at the same time and if he do there's a good chance we'll be in the same lobby together

• gtafan26, A Maned Wolf, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users