Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

412 replies to this topic
ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:30 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 17 April 2014 - 08:33 PM.

Someone called me a 'pu55y b1tch'. Typical GTA Online community :p

this is 95% of the messages i get. misspelled threats. sometimes they are so bad i have no idea what the hell they were trying to say. the rest are little kids looking for freebies. (cars or money) or some language i dont understand. 

i like to follow their butthurt message with me calling them out over the headset. whats the matter? grandma didnt buy you a headset for x-mas or is mommy in the other room and you dont want to get grounded for cussing? if its an adult i just say if they are just too cheap to buy a headset or are they ashamed they sound like mike tyson.

my best one was from a player that claimed to be a woman and then sent me photos to prove it. the girl in the photos was cute but i still think it was some fat guy in ohio stealing photos off facebook.

toughmeister
  • toughmeister

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

The only few I've had seem to be bad ones. Once I had a bounty on me and I got in a submarine and went undewater so another player messaged me asking me to show myself. Yeah because I'm really just going to stand still in an open space and wait for someoene to kill me and get a whopping four-digit sum of money just to make their day better...

Deviation_NI
  • Deviation_NI

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Played a guys land race track today. Left after noticing it was dogsh*t and sent him a message telling him to never use creator again.

He replied
>ur just mad cus ur a bad driver

He then joined my session in another race. I was half a lap ahead and the host had slipstream and catchup off so he left.

I then recieved another message
>ok ur good sry

Lol...
  • We Are Ninja likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

2oSeG9v.jpg

• DeadpoolX, NecroNeedle, YirbyBond00Y and 1 other like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 17 April 2014 - 11:09 PM.

Okay, I got one once that said "Wanna lift?" and it confused me a little because there was no one around. Besides, there are cars everywhere for the taking, and I know how to drive them. 

So I texted back "No, but thanks."

"Yer welcome," he replied, and then crashed his helicopter into me.

• cattafett and adgta like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

"pussy"

Only hatemail I can remember.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

"U girl?" Or friend request I have like 10 right now lol

"R U Girl" I get quite regular when playing as Lola. Even worse when they send it through XBL meaning they've had to go past the main screen with my full name on it...

III974III
  • III974III

Either 100% cool or 1000% berserk

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by III974III, 17 April 2014 - 08:53 PM.

2oSeG9v.jpg

so you get that when I get "I'll suck your d*ick" by the gay dude. That's unfair if you're ask me.

Just kidding, Mexicangirl must be the guy from Ohio Icamehere talked about.

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

little kids who think im a girl and want me to send pics just because i have a girl character :D i get atleast one of those a day

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

I've never actually had abusive messages, people just do it over voice. Had this one extremely rude guy who wouldn't stop giving me sh*t. I was just trying to chill with them but they just kept killing me. They got a Journey and I stood on top in passive mode and he got super annoyed. I clearly wasn't doing anything to them and sent messages to his friends to say that I'm friendly but they kept trying to get me off and insulting me so I took passive mode off and just blew the hell out of it. I kept getting told to "get good faggit, go trade in this game 'cos you suck so bad". He said far worse but I couldn't remember much of it.

Never actually met anyone so rude or hateful. 

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

Does this look like the face of mercy?

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

I don't exactly receive a lot of interesting messages but I did something that made me giggle today.
I picked up a female char dressed up in a bikini and drove to the nearest clothing store, then I sent her "go put some damn clothes on". She went in.. and did exactly what I said.
I lol'd

• SirPhilMcKraken, Spade115, Bandalamente and 2 others like this

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

Some guy sent me a message saying. Go back to the jungle you monkey.
  • PsychoGamer likes this

MagicFN
  • MagicFN

"Shotgun Johnny"

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

Some 10 year old kid sent me a message saying "Give me money or I come to your house and end your life with a gun."

I lol'd for five minutes.

• Deus Ex likes this

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Nothin' special. Some random noob tried to kill my folks and we moved on. Started RR and he joins in. As revenge we troll the hell out of him. He directs to me with his message "u guys r assholes"

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

#GameSphereMasterRace

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

I had this one guy sent me a text in-game saying "you better run b1tch." I didn't listen to him. Next thing I know, I see a Titan flying to the ground toward me. Then, KAPOW!!! I died. I got another text saying "Gotcha b1tch :)"

• Wheeling and Dealing, coolguy12345 and FreshFinest like this

kmmu232
  • kmmu232

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

i'm all the time getting a text saying

"you stole my car, I'll have you on a slab"   Idk what i did to these guys,  but its stalkerish!

• Spade115 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

I once had a squeaker send me a voice message saying they would show me how to do the armless glitch if I gave them $10,000.  I replied advising that Google just did it for free.

Playing Top Fun (the one that start at the airport), I'm the last one alive on my team.  I'm running through the underground to lie in wait at the end of the subway tunnel.  I hear 2 explosions in quick succession and get notifications telling me that 2 of the 3 opponents have committed suicide.  My plan is working a treat, it's a 1 on 1 battle now.  I'm crouched in an alcove with a perfect view of the tunnel entrance and the track beyond.  There is no cover at all for my opponent (unless they come from behind, in which case I'm knackered but we'll conveniently ignore that for now).  I call Lester and reveal all players, he's miles away but I continue my wait.  Suddenly, out of no where, one of my fellow team mates sends me a message on XBL.  It reads "Do sumthin chiken".  Effin' great ain't it?  Last man standing, very good chance of winning the game, and I get that bull crap.  I was tempted to commit suicide and ask "is that was what you had in mind?".  Asshat!

Anyway, the dude drove in the tunnel, I machine gunned him and won the game.  My joyous mood and elation was ruined by this ungrateful prick.

A Frenchist did tell me "good work" and wish me a happy New Year after about 3 or 4 hours of mission after mission.  That was one of the best players I have ever had the privilege to play alongside.

I sometimes do something similar, not hiding, but using the minigun. And I know what you mean, because my teamates often leave the game before it ends. My guess is they want the game to end quickly, since they died.

As for the french guy, it's one of those rare moments when you meet someone cool. You (we) seem to forget those exist sometimes.

I think most players want to run about like headless chickens.  Any form of stealth, tactics or outwitting your opponent through a bit of cunning seems to be frowned upon, but it's the way I prefer to play PvP on the rare occasions that I venture into such jobs.

The French player was certainly a rarity.  It is very easy to forget that there are decent folk playing this game, given the high levels of general asshattery.

• III974III likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

"you stole my car, I'll have you on a slab"   Idk what i did to these guys,  but its stalkerish!

They're NPC's

• Wheeling and Dealing likes this

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

2oSeG9v.jpg

Please tell me you replied and said "Will do, boss".

• 2281 likes this

Wally Walrus
  • Wally Walrus

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• Members
  • Montenegro

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:52 PM Edited by Wally Walrus, 17 April 2014 - 10:55 PM.

I don't exactly receive a lot of interesting messages but I did something that made me giggle today.
I picked up a female char dressed up in a bikini and drove to the nearest clothing store, then I sent her "go put some damn clothes on". She went in.. and did exactly what I said.
I lol'd

*looks at your country's flag*

saudi arabia... why am I not surprised

59342,xcitefun-1514796028-530d0f34d9.jpg

arab women ''enjoying'' the beach

• iProGam3r and ApexReclaimer like this

kmmu232
  • kmmu232

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by kmmu232, 17 April 2014 - 10:55 PM.

They're NPC's

Le sigh

2956552-4804085599-Point.jpg

• Strikeslip and FedoraTheExplora like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Ignoring every message without friend request. They can write what they want, freedom of speech.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

2oSeG9v.jpg

That's all good and well, but he didn't have the decency to ask you out on a date first. Some people have no manners lol

• 2281 likes this

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

Some idiot troll a few days ago, apparently who could actually realize what LSSD stood for, messaged me an anti-police text, I get timed out because I think I was reading something funny on the Forum at the time. Moron sends a friend request, a few minutes later sends a message saying "yo" in the subject. I reply "What the f*ck do you want?" "Insert E-Thug Reply here", Idiot replies a long message containing "F*CK THE POLICE" and a bunch of other stuff, it was a very long message. Immediately blocked the moron! His PSN username is OutKast_V3TER4N

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

Bleh, I'm OCD about my messages, I delete as soon as I reply or want to ignore them. 2 recent ones though. The usual "r u a girl" I wouldn't mind these if they atleast could take the time to try follow grammar. I think I'm bad with grammar but I try. They ALWAYS write it wrong exactly the same way and without the question mark.
  • carmazoo likes this

carmazoo
  • carmazoo

zookeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

"r u a girl?"

got like 4 times this week alone. Then when I say yes, it's "I love u baby." ugh 

GTAaddict1
  • GTAaddict1

Jet Stealer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

I got a message reading

"only white people can play these types of games, go back to nba f*cking n***er"

reported him and moved on

If you are on Xbox, what's his GT? I feel like trolling him..

• III974III and adgta like this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

"Pussy had to get a tank"

This was from a bounty I killed...that was in a tank lol
Mad I blew his ass up.
  • Nomad0202 and III974III like this

Samuel Howitzer
  • Samuel Howitzer

Jack Howitzer's greedy agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Got a message from a squeaker in all caps.

SLEW DOWN AND LET ME KILL U.

Made my day

• We Are Ninja, Willstig998 and III974III like this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 18 April 2014 - 01:51 AM.

Also had this kid with a profile that went along the lines of xXImBritneySpearsXx saying that (probably) he was Brittney Spears and was looking for people to play with, and talk to, because he was horny. I replied and was met with a comment saying that I was just jealous that his/her friends list was full and mine wasn't, and that I was blocked.

What is wrong with people.  :panic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users