Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

779 replies to this topic
Demoz
  • Demoz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

I sent this dude a message saying something like change the race type, he replies with "Wat"

f*cking wow haha

Happens in deathmatches. Full lobby and the host has it set to 25 kills. So I send him a message saying "take off target score" 9/10 I get a reply that is "????" or "wat"

Dude its so funny though just how clueless some people are on GTA V

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

Respawned with one player after a Heist setup. He tries to kill me despite me being in Passive. I turn it off when he walks away and starts coming back in a car. Shoot him, collect 500 bucks. Sent mugger, hop in Armored Kuruma I had out drive up off radar and shoot him after he's mugged. Taking the 10 k along with another 500.

He left the session and sent a voice message saying "f*cking furry fa**ot, you fight like a bitch."

I replied. "I was teaching you a lesson, stop being a pussy and trying to kill people after Heists."  :lol:

• Sky_Light12, PsychoGamer and missanthropy like this

iTaliahR
  • iTaliahR

۩۞۩ஜMute Girlஜ۩۞۩

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

The worst In-Text messages I get are "You a hoe" and "Send me pics" God, what is wrong with these children?

DrDrGreenthumb
  • DrDrGreenthumb

Coochie Tickler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:51 PM

I once told someone that I hope your mother finds you dead with your pants down.

cipher656
  • cipher656

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

I got the best and worst in the same message. "I like your shoes they're very pretty"

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:57 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 27 July 2015 - 01:57 PM.

this will teach him a lesson

Spoiler

i've killed him after exiting passive mode and while he's inside insurgent pick-up then i honk my kuruma " sad trombone " ( this is fit while trolling him ) and then i managed re-enter passive mode . i follow him with my horn , i've reverse when he tried get into my car , called 911 , sent a mugger to rob his 6K & he avoided my mercenaries

RayBanNeonColors420
  • RayBanNeonColors420

RayBans way before it was hipster trendy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:51 PM

I got completely random msg from what was obvi a pedophile. "Im horny, are you a 12yo boy? Mmmmm I love little boys". I never report anyone but this disgusting turd made me go out of my way and actally call sony to report his gt. They said he would be banned but I dunno man those japanese ppl are into some wierd sexual pedo sh*t.

This is why little kids should not play games like this, the creepers are fukn everywhere.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:39 PM

"take red out or leave"

???

Until this day I don't know what that sh*t meant. My character's shirt is red so maybe it's that

When i first read it, i thought it could have been the bounty but idk 

Some guy saw my rank and messaged me saying hacker.. and at the time (about a week or 2 ago) I was a rank 130 or something.. :/

i wish i would run into someone like that. im pushing 500 and nobody seems to care :C

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

"take red out or leave"

???

Until this day I don't know what that sh*t meant. My character's shirt is red so maybe it's that

When i first read it, i thought it could have been the bounty but idk 

Some guy saw my rank and messaged me saying hacker.. and at the time (about a week or 2 ago) I was a rank 130 or something.. :/

i wish i would run into someone like that. im pushing 500 and nobody seems to care :C

521 on my main character.  I get people asking for money or if I know any good glitches from time to time.  Got quite tiresome before I switched from the 360 to the Xbone last November but now it just makes me laugh.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20150705143256_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20150705143902_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20150705143915_

• craigdyid and Stoakzee like this

Braulioaej
  • Braulioaej

Braulioaej

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:51 PM

Well, I've only gotten stuff like "r u a hacker?" or "pls gimme moneyy".

I don't receive messages, I'm the one who sends them.

*Kappa*

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Tonight i was following a random player after he killed me once. He went in passive and wanted to pick up hookers. But i drove over them as soon as they came to his car. After a while he texted: "Please go away, i just want to f*ck bitches :(".

I nearly died there laughing
  • craigdyid likes this

Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Prodigy_Rocks_

Rockstar Support Community Member

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

Stuff like "are you a modder", "p****y", profanity over the mic. I find these hilarious.

G4M6L3
  • G4M6L3

Masked Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:27 PM

I can be pretty hard to kill so he says..

Spoiler

• craigdyid, Sky_Light12 and TCA like this

craigdyid
  • craigdyid

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:39 PM Edited by craigdyid, 27 July 2015 - 11:40 PM.

I got a message once from another guy who was in passive not doing anything. I hadn't attempted to communicate or talk with him bet for some reason he decided to let me know what he was doing...

"I'm eating a curry" 

I didn't really know how to respond to that...

I got completely random msg from what was obvi a pedophile. "Im horny, are you a 12yo boy? Mmmmm I love little boys". I never report anyone but this disgusting turd made me go out of my way and actally call sony to report his gt. They said he would be banned but I dunno man those japanese ppl are into some wierd sexual pedo sh*t.

This is why little kids should not play games like this, the creepers are fukn everywhere.

I doubt it was actually a peadophile, more likely someone who thought they were being clever. But you did the right thing by reporting it.

craigdyid
  • craigdyid

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:50 PM

I actually had some random person text me back that what I originally texted THEM was the best thing someone's ever texted them.

My message:

"Help, I spawned in the middle of no where and too lazy to walk out.  Please come get me"

I also like to randomly text people in the lobby "Pretend like I'm a pony" to see the reactions.

There's been a time before when I wqas bored and invited people to my apartment. One guy I must've invited about 6 x. I then started messaging him saying I was starting to get offended... No response... I sent him messages saying I was hurt and upset... no response... I told him I was going to come and kill him to show him how much it hurts for him not to accept my invite and I get "FCK YOU APARTMENT PUSS PUSS". After that I left my apartment, came over in my big red insurgent and proceeded to spawn kill him.

I think I over reacted...

Captain Sensib1e
  • Captain Sensib1e

Offroading hipster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:00 AM Edited by Captain Sensib1e, 28 July 2015 - 12:01 AM.

Somebody said I look like a heroine addict.  Some of the angles and lighting in the Heist cut scenes does make my character look weird.

Axiom XIII
  • Axiom XIII

Slamdozer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:00 AM

"nazi c*nt eating sausage"
just because I won a race lmao

Thousand Accent
  • Thousand Accent

Asset

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

"take red out or leave"

???

I think he meant to kill players that have red blimps.

You know, the assholes who has an unquenchable bloodlust.

craigdyid
  • craigdyid

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

Somebody said I look like a heroine addict.  Some of the angles and lighting in the Heist cut scenes does make my character look weird.

Most female characters tend to look like junkies

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:13 AM

"Portugal is Spain's bitch!"

Ouch, my patriotism. (not!)

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:39 AM

Spoiler

i've killed him after exiting passive mode and while he's inside insurgent pick-up then i honk my kuruma " sad trombone " ( this is fit while trolling him ) and then i managed re-enter passive mode . i follow him with my horn , i've reverse when he tried get into my car , called 911 , sent a mugger to rob his 6K & he avoided my mercenaries

Cool story, how did you call a mugger and mercenaries when you were in passive

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:20 AM

Spoiler

Cool story, how did you call a mugger and mercenaries when you were in passive

oh , forgot to fully explain that : first trolling , everyone gets disconnected suddenly ( except me ) . in second attempt ( by going to his profile and join his session ) , disabled passive mode and sent both mugger and mercenaries

NoxKira
  • NoxKira

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

After finishing a heated heist with the worst group of heist players. (They weren't terrible players, but they weren't very nice, lol.) I finally got back into my apartment after collecting $125,000 from the humane labs heist. To my surprise, I receive a message from one of the most rude heist members on the team. I could not have prepared myself for the pure abuse he sent me. It read, "Sometimes when I'm alone, I throw loaves of bread at people walking by, while wearing a duck suit."

I was so angered by this insult, I killed him a few times.

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

So today i came across this playet named "ikbeneenjustin" (english translation: IAmAJustin)

So i texted him: Are you a justin?
He texted back: No, I'm your creator

After that i lost connection :(

x_FRoe__
  • x_FRoe__

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

It's funny how we have this thread and the community talk as if they don't send burt hurt messages themselves lol.

I can tell you now that certain forum users send Butthurt keyboard warrior type messages and I know as I have been the reciever of them. It's not smart having your GT in your signature when your a bitch too. I ain't naming anyone but you'll know who you are..

Like to add I have the most respect for the players who I have completely owned and they don't bother saying a single word. Take it like a true man so congrats to you all..
  • G4M6L3 likes this

G4M6L3
  • G4M6L3

Masked Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:20 AM Edited by G4M6L3, 29 July 2015 - 04:26 AM.

It's funny how we have this thread and the community talk as if they don't send burt hurt messages themselves lol.

You win some and you lose some man. But that's not the title of the thread bro.. OP is just looking for msgs received.  

OT: I was just going through my old messages and I think this one is good lol.. I guess this guy thought I was a modder cause K/d yada yada and he sends me a msgs "Donate to the poor? Its hard on these streets." Hahaha

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:35 AM

I sent mercenaries after this low level random and watched him run from them on the TV. After they killed him I sent him a text "You weren't even trying" he then texts back "who are you" to which I replied "the devil."

He then quickly left the session :lol:

missanthropy
  • missanthropy

Moody bish

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:14 AM

"Brony f*cker" is one I got via a text in game yesterday. I lol'd

crazyfluke
  • crazyfluke

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

I had a good one the other day - I was driving about in my Sterling GT in freeroam and I this kid messages with;

"ur a f u c k i n  p u s s y come out so i can kill u"

despite the fact I was driving about lol - so I jumped in my Buzzard and swooped down and blow him up in his PV

then i get

"pay for my car u  c u n t"

I killed him a few more times just for fun and he left

I really don't understand how some peoples brains work (if at all) on GTAO but maybe 1/5 people I come across in missions and stuff are geniunely nice people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users