Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

3,935 replies to this topic
Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 11 hours ago.

After one kill on me...

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171007234355.jpg

Man, the barcodes are cancerous. I've yet to meet one who isn't a narcissistic, desperate tryhard sociopath who kills himself every attosecond because he's so afraid to die in a video game and wants to preserve his virtual K/D score.

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12, No display name = This and 3 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:551__K/D:18.29 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 11 hours ago.

After one kill on me...

Man, the barcodes are cancerous. I've yet to meet one who isn't a narcissistic, desperate tryhard sociopath who kills himself every attosecond because he's so afraid to die in a video game and wants to preserve his virtual K/D score.

These barcodes get hunted they can't handle original bs tactics this new age try hard sh*t is a joke #tryharder :D

If thats the one i sent too badsport with a (i think) k/d 4.65 tell them i said wooooooooooooooooo hows it going sweetheart lol

• No display name = This, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and Happy Hunter like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 hours ago

After one kill on me...

These barcodes get hunted they can't handle original bs tactics this new age try hard sh*t is a joke #tryharder :D

If thats the one i sent too badsport with a (i think) k/d 4.65 tell them i said wooooooooooooooooo hows it going sweetheart lol

This is my song to all of the tryhards out there, especially the barcodes.

• HARBUJAHN, No display name = This, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 1 other like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:551__K/D:18.29 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 hours ago

After one kill on me...

This is my song to all of the tryhards out there, especially the barcodes.

Shame im not in there atm he would have his hands full no doubt with a grenade, pathetic wannabe 

• No display name = This and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 8 hours ago

We get those barcode scumbags on xbox too lol. I bother them whenever I can.

• HARBUJAHN, Arrows to Athens, No display name = This and 3 others like this

Khephera
  • Khephera

The Neter against the Neteru

• Members
  • None

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by Khephera, 6 hours ago.

We get those barcode scumbags on xbox too lol. I bother them whenever I can.

And how about those type of players? :D
ho11.jpg
I guess some people would.  :lol:  That's why I felt the need to pixelize him here
Just saw that in a random public session because, after checking the player list, he (resp. his crew emblem) has already been reported.

Anyway...
ho22.jpgho33.jpgWell, I left the session and joined an RPG vs. Insurgent match.  :yawn: 

• Arrows to Athens, No display name = This and Happy Hunter like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users