Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

3,701 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

*Loads in session and a minute later:

XkzCPdR.png?1

he mean this ?

• 79'Blazer4x4, , Amy Vinewood and 5 others like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Best- Landing in a small session and getting this 'Hey we're friendly, please don't shoot us' <- Though this session did get f*cked up because the other two people in their own org were trying to convince the level 400 to go kick my ass after I accidentally sent a mugger after one of them instead of the afk guy in the session. The 400 took my side though apparently as he started to kill the other org and I went to assist him in slaughtering them, even joining his org so we wouldn't kill each other.

*insert text in other language* It always makes my day when I get sent one of those.  :lol:

Worst - 'uiuiuiui' or 'jajajaja'

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Ice_cold2016
  • Ice_cold2016

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ice_cold2016, 2 weeks ago.

Was just minding my own business on top of a building admiring the view. Then all of a sudden someone comes over in a jet and attempts to kill me. He took several failed swoops before crashing into the building and killing himself. I sent him 1 text saying "LOL". 

This is what followed.

2zz22ol.jpg

I don't say anything back to him at all.

207n6ac.jpg

I don't say anything. Few mins later i get that same text again.

207n6ac.jpg

Again, i don't reply.

nvtn5d.jpg

After many texts from him i finally reply saying. "You talk about harassment yet you are the one harassing me! lol "

His reply

2l8awwk.jpg

I reply "You may want to learn what harassment means"

His reply.

16a5svl.jpg

He sent me tons of texts. I sent him the 3 i mentioned above. lol

I sure hope this c*nt doesn't get the chance to breed. :bored:

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12, Pete_1 and 9 others like this

Ice_cold2016
  • Ice_cold2016

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ice_cold2016, 2 weeks ago.

Joined a room with a friend in. 2 of his high rank friends 600+ try to kill me but fail. My friend then warns us both not to kill each other. So i ceasefire but they don't. They take advantage of my ceasfire and kill me a few times.  So i start to fight back and gain the upper hand. One of them starts to flood me with texts. 99.9% of his texts all revolve around love of penis and homosexuality. He had penis on the brain. Guessing he has problems coming to terms with his sexuality or something.

20kdhz5.jpg

I reply "Why are you calling me a meat based product in gravy for? How rude!"

14tponq.jpg

w2lggh.jpg

I reply to this one "No thanks, i have my own to play with. Thanks for the offer though."

e5preq.jpg

He sent me tons more texts these are just a few.

He and his friend then gathered up 3 low rankers in an attempt to gang up on me. 5 vs 1 but i manage to gain the upper hand. Once i gained the upper hand i got in my glider with the 300k propeller on it that makes you off the radar. This really confused them as they hunted for me across the map for about 20 minutes but couldn't find me or work out how i was able to stay off the radar for so long. 

fof383.jpg

I replied to this text "I would if i was you".

9gvf6b.jpg

After trolling them in the glider i jumped out and parachuted down towards them in passive. To them it looked like i just appeared out of thin air as the glider is always off the radar. So i chilled and drank a few Pisswassers beside them before calling my APC. They made the mistake of gathering out in the open at Losantos Air port. This allowed me to rack up more kills on all of them. He kept calling me a rat as i'm a very sneaky player.

Then for the grand finally. I make them rage quit.

2hzsolw.jpg

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12,  and 6 others like this

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Doesnt matter whay they send me.
I dont know them, never know who they are in my life. Nothing to do with pixel texts of people who suck at this game.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

-snip-

that was "ice cold" killa!

i guess that was weird fantasies of his

• Happy Hunter and Ice_cold2016 like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Boy...

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170906194507_1.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170917140413.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171003160101.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170917160529.jpg

He didnt like that I killed him during some vip job...

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171003010435.jpg

Replying UI UI UI really does work wonders :lol:

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171003010115.jpg

Shortly after he left :(

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and 7 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

^ Don't leave us hanging dude, what's your favourite couch material?

• HARBUJAHN, hei3enberg,  and 9 others like this

FallingAway
  • FallingAway

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Lol. I hope he took him up on the offer for the tank, it's the only way you'll get a ROI on it.
  • Gridl0k, , alkaline_ and 1 other like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago Edited by DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin, A week ago.

Lol. I hope he took him up on the offer for the tank, it's the only way you'll get a ROI on it.

He already got a tank from someone else Im sure. Must have sent that same message to many others in the session at the time :p

I replied, "uhhhh idk lol"

EDIT: two more from today :)

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171005201205.jpg

• HARBUJAHN, , alkaline_ and 4 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Two guys were loitering outside my hangar the moment I spawned in the session. They were obviously tryhards, had all the right outfits, one of them even had a barcode as his name. You know, you can just tell.

So I got in my Savage, flew out and cleared them off.

They don't like that, one of them gets in a jet and tells me to get ready to go to passive. His friend goes off radar.

I go in an MOC to get protection from the jet, and turn on the thermal helmet to spot his friend.

(Texted him a quick kek there, then got in my Savage again to kill him. Ironically, he ends up in passive  :rol: )

4sv6I4h.png

I tell him we already 1v1'd, and that I'd destroyed him.

I usually don't like to sound edgy or ego'd out, but some of these guys - it's the only language they know. He left after that.

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12, Arrows to Athens and 9 others like this

FallingAway
  • FallingAway

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Ah yeah, the old 1v1 on beach offer, because if you don't fight on their terms you suck. Best case it's just a marksman dance, but most likely involves a lot of RPG/stickies to the feet or they start Sightseer.
  • HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12, Arrows to Athens and 7 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:537__K/D:17.25 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, A week ago.

Some from todays/yesterdays escapades 

22339080_215112475691151_596015941445363

22289599_215112065691192_124842295057522

22339203_215111949024537_949823214131438

He didn't like playing hide and seek :D

22424536_215111899024542_326865057704887

• Sky_Light12, Pete_1, Arrows to Athens and 7 others like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

People take too many things to heart in this game lmao

• HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12,  and 5 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

People take too many things to heart in this game lmao

It really does make me laugh how angry some players get lol 

The more worked up they get the more mistakes they make :). It only takes 1 kill with some then its hide and seek time :D

• , alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 3 others like this

PapichuloFT
  • PapichuloFT

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

One of the pet peeves that happened over this weekend, I got stuck playing the same mission  for mobile ops called Work Dispute because some sh*thead thinks it's like any other mission where they idle and don't have to work for anything.  7 times we couldn't get past the 30 second mark becuase of the same R'tard.  Not to mention I had to deal with some idiots playing the Data Breach mission....all 3 of my partners either didn't know to pick up the Oppressors, or decided to do something else and go someplace else instead of going to the tunnels.  Well I called them out for being a short bus rider and got lip from them.  In fact, they didn't know the mission and I responded, "Dude, follow the people doing the right thing....even an infantryman can do that"  (I was Army, so it's a running joke, or it was when I went in 20 years ago, I personally know a few Infantry soldiers and smart as hell, so I mean it as a joke).  I even suggested, easiest fking thing, go on Youtube, put the mission name and GTA 5 after in the search....simple as hell.  Well, I had to collect 3 of the bikes because the geniuses still weren't up to par wiith even a "special" person.  I was there for more than 15 minutes until one of the short bus riders quit just as I was delivering the third and final bike.

• Sky_Light12 and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

Brutal Trout
  • Brutal Trout

Observer to the Obliteration of Planet Earth

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago Edited by Brutal Trout, A week ago.

Two guys were loitering outside my hangar the moment I spawned in the session. They were obviously tryhards, had all the right outfits, one of them even had a barcode as his name. You know, you can just tell.

So I got in my Savage, flew out and cleared them off.

They don't like that, one of them gets in a jet and tells me to get ready to go to passive. His friend goes off radar.

I go in an MOC to get protection from the jet, and turn on the thermal helmet to spot his friend.

(Texted him a quick kek there, then got in my Savage again to kill him. Ironically, he ends up in passive  :rol: )

I tell him we already 1v1'd, and that I'd destroyed him.

I usually don't like to sound edgy or ego'd out, but some of these guys - it's the only language they know. He left after that.

Are you on XBOne ? I came accross a guy with pretty much the same gamertag (it's hard to count all the lllll and IIII, but I recall he had an X at the end....). Anyway, I beat him fair (lol) and square 7-0. The funny stuff was he was convinced he was leading 7-6 (you know how the score tab can be all bugged out) when he did not get me once. So I sent him a screenshot (these guys love'em).... But there was nothing I could do or say to put him out of his extreme denial.... 

• Happy Hunter likes this

Pete_1
  • Pete_1

Rooftop sniper

• GTAF Crew
  • Finland

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Pete_1, 6 days ago.

Some stuff from yesterday:

64nmyp.jpg

Less than minute in the session and guy with modded account started sending me messages. One heavy sniper kill was enough to make him upset. He was obviously trying really hard.

1115m38.jpg

2z5kx09.jpg

Sniped this guy out of the jet and he wanted 1vs1 at the beach :D He went to hide in Vespucci wall breach and probably wanted to use that shoot through walls exploit from there.

Older case of butt hurt:

2qcqmc6.jpg

fbmghu.jpg

I was causing destruction around the city with Buzzard and this guy wasn't happy. After his attempts to kill me using ghost org failed he most likely reported me :D Received a lot messages from him.

• HARBUJAHN, Arrows to Athens, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and 6 others like this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

Them names look familiar pete_1 :D 

• , Amy Vinewood and Happy Hunter like this

CruelScorp
  • CruelScorp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago Edited by CruelScorp, 6 days ago.

First time poster here so here is my offering to the site.

I took out this guy who was having a fight with other players outside my apartment and decided to stalk me in hopes of getting his revenge kill. So the first attempt came by, he blew himself and his car up with a sticky bomb, hilarious already. Then I start getting messages telling me to 'kill urself' and the usual insults for someone raging. I go inside my apartment and he sends me this.

dxa11LG.jpg

He starts messaging me to come out from my garage. Here is the picture of him waiting with an RPG by the car he replaced. (Please excuse my old style)

IJAXkcL.jpg

So I send him a message expecting a response and quickly came out of the front door while he replied, proceeded to kill him and went back inside. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot of the message but he was upset I didn't go through the garage door. :D

In the end he started sending me death threats to my LIVE account and he ended up with a temporary ban from the mods.

(Edit: finally got the images to work)
  • hugh750, HARBUJAHN, Sky_Light12 and 4 others like this

oSoHeartless
  • oSoHeartless

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Context: I was playing Cars vs RPG (the most serious gametype, obviously /s) on my girlfriends account to make her some money and gain some RP since she needs it more than I do...Anyway these messages followed (apologies for crap quality)...BTW he was rank 444 and the account I was on was rank 35 shooting some damn fine rockets to finish a round which was 5v1

20171005_021421.jpg?width=350&height=467

20171005_021435.jpg?width=350&height=467

• Sky_Light12 and DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 5 days ago

First time poster here so here is my offering to the site.

I took out this guy who was having a fight with other players outside my apartment and decided to stalk me in hopes of getting his revenge kill. So the first attempt came by, he blew himself and his car up with a sticky bomb, hilarious already. Then I start getting messages telling me to 'kill urself' and the usual insults for someone raging. I go inside my apartment and he sends me this.

dxa11LG.jpg

He starts messaging me to come out from my garage. Here is the picture of him waiting with an RPG by the car he replaced. (Please excuse my old style)

IJAXkcL.jpg

So I send him a message expecting a response and quickly came out of the front door while he replied, proceeded to kill him and went back inside. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot of the message but he was upset I didn't go through the garage door. :D

In the end he started sending me death threats to my LIVE account and he ended up with a temporary ban from the mods.

(Edit: finally got the images to work)

finally some asshole are served with bitter-taste meal (read :banned rightly) for sending you a death threats

unfortunately there are still people who got away with their accusation , one i heard was an old member from here got communication probation by XBOX live due he was repeatedly reported by bunch of squeakers who abuse the report button

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

This was after telling her I was watching college football while AFK, The one time I played with her she asked me to go get a makeover (including putting hair on my character's chest) so she could drive by one of her friends to make him jealous, which got me killed.

This is why I don't accept random friend requests from PSN

2ir0v0k.jpg

• DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin likes this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Few weeks ago, after blowing up my PV, " im trying to get into bad sport"

• Happy Hunter likes this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I got one from a guy through xbox, I didn't screenshot cause I don't want to show his name, but after I got out of a heists set up, he says "Lat me goyn."

Yo son, I'm out. I know people these days don't like to spell out words and stuff, but that right there is just...

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine, 4 days ago.

So Enemy CEO tries to Jet Grief me and my friend Night, I shoot him down 5 times due to many Rookie Mistakes on his end

Me: Disappointed Nugget
Him: Keep Runnin'
Me: M8 I've shot you down like 5 times give up the tough act

Also I might of dropped my own Honor Code and Rammed him as he parachuted, Japanese Style. So that might have resulted in the increase of his Salt levels.

Little while later, we do Exc. Search, CEO who loves OTR BTW, goes OTR and we activate our Thermal Googles, and hold him and Dipsh*t butt buddy off for 10 minutes, on the way to get the Haulage Trailer, I get this:

lymih07.png

Me: And yet your the one using OTR

Seems that struck a nerve cause he and his Butt Buddy rage quit shortly after that statement.

• Sky_Light12, , DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 2 others like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Pyro Maniac

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

Remember everyone, if a truck takes multiple rockets and drives off with its 'murica trailer still attached, the driver is abodder:

bbfll9I.png

Oh this is quite an amusing one from a different game:

Spoiler
  • V4S, , alkaline_ and 4 others like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

Remember everyone, if a truck takes multiple rockets and drives off with its 'murica trailer still attached, the driver is abodder:

bbfll9I.png

Oh this is quite an amusing one from a different game:

Spoiler

heck a cliche "you have no life"

i always wondered these idiots definition of "Life"

• alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and Professional Amateur like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 days ago

-snip-

-snip-

Is that the same guy lol? Just caught my eye while watching this video (the guy who made the video's cool, does some nice videos with the new planes, etc.).

UKOCzBA.png

cjEyoak.png

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine, alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 1 other like this

Capt_Of_Wolves
  • Capt_Of_Wolves

You're average wolf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

So this happened today and well I was his bodyguard and we were about to do CEO work. Right when I saw this message I laughed and went to find a new session.

OvnPt9u.png

• HARBUJAHN, alkaline_, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 1 other like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users