Quantcast

» «
Photo

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

1,529 replies to this topic
Testarossa
  • Testarossa

Pick any number, choose any color

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

Guy is ramming me in a race.

"Hey dude, can you please stop ramming me?"
"f*ck you."

end of story

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

Makes excuses because i owned him and his crew. 

JsILcZd.png

Meh...  Fiber internet ftw.

3457318995.png

now that's a true troll
troll more weaklings

lol this must be embarrassing for them after what i said on rockstargame's live feed on EGIS vs REAP
https://support.rock...LORD-A-cheater-
Not only did you file a report bcuz you got owned, you then claimed you were off to get something of your own to deal with modders. Then our next encounter and I can't kill you? Seems legit.

I just messaged him too make he raging

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

*You want to be my gf* lol 

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:54 PM

I had one guy message me "you think your so fukin though you stupid n***er, join the party fa**ot or f*ck off"
Granted I was being a little asswipe and driving round a race backwards, but this made me laugh so hard. He was raging constantly in the mic. So I joined his Xbox party and he proceeded to drop the n bomb several more times and that he's going to track me down via IP.
So yeah, this will be my last post here, I'm about to be murdered apparently, cya.
  • streetx1xracer and Cameron Star like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

*Says in toffee nosed, posh British accent*

Reported, again.

Keep it up SkyLight, you're doing jolly good, old bean. ;)

i said in session , not on forum

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:55 PM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 08 May 2014 - 03:27 PM.

JsILcZd.png

3457318995.png

now that's a true troll
troll more weaklings

lol this must be embarrassing for them after what i said on rockstargame's live feed on EGIS vs REAP

Not only did you file a report bcuz you got owned, you then claimed you were off to get something of your own to deal with modders. Then our next encounter and I can't kill you? Seems legit.

7 months old. reason why i couldn't kill you is because i was using both L1 to aim and R1 to shoot that time. i only said that i would get a JB ps3 out of frustration and i still don't have one. but all know i'm legit on ground :).  

You weren't able to kill me? more excuses than ever. here's a video of our score that day. it's at the end of the video.  

too bad i couldn't record the fights and all see you being humbled. even og-jamestown doesn't have the balls to upload me being in passive mode LMFAO!  he knows i'll upload him and dallas. i have yet to wait for his video lol 

Buy hey i wouldn't mind to fight you again and record you and your entire crew get owned per 1v1 :3.  

also whats funny is that you said back then i spawned you in a tank. lol. what do you think? your crew member was killing me for no reason with bombs and i mowed him down. then all of your crew members ganged up on me after asking for peace. you're just like CHG1.   

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 09 May 2014 - 04:15 AM.

JsILcZd.png

3457318995.png

now that's a true troll
troll more weaklings

7 months old. reason why i couldn't kill you is because i was using both L1 to aim and R1 to shoot that time. i only said that i would get a JB ps3 out of frustration and i still don't have one. but all know i'm legit on ground :).  

You weren't able to kill me? more excuses than ever. here's a video of our score that day. it's at the end of the video.  

too bad i couldn't record the fights and all see you being humbled. even og-jamestown doesn't have the balls to upload me being in passive mode LMFAO!  he knows i'll upload him and dallas. i have yet to wait for his video lol 

Buy hey i wouldn't mind to fight you again and record you and your entire crew get owned per 1v1 :3.  

also whats funny is that you said back then i spawned you in a tank. lol. what do you think? your crew member was killing me for no reason with bombs and i mowed him down. then all of your crew members ganged up on me after asking for peace. you're just like CHG1.   

i mocked him on his misery by messaging , that tough dick warlord for become more popular in PS3 . if he didn't use mod and encounter me , i'll make sure my tank would sodomized him

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:48 AM

Some guy sent a voice message to all players in a lobby promoting his Christianity group.... Don't me wrong ( I'm not gonna disclose what I personally believe in and don't care what others believe in) but promoting your Christianity group on GTA online is almost as stupid as promoting it on 4chan or something - I hope his website isn't being torn apart by trolls :/.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

I got a voice message a few hours ago from some guy telling me if I tank spawn kill him again like I did earlier today, he'd find me and kill me.  Um, didn't use my tank today, or yesterday, in fact I think the last time I pulled it out was last week, and that was to give it to a lower level player.  Only use my tank against other tanks, so I replied back with  '??????'.  Never got another response, so I think he realized he sent it to the wrong person.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:22 AM

I send people the silliest messages who needs hate.

thatblacklac
  • thatblacklac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:43 AM

I was going back and forth with some British guy. He kept on sending me typical American stereo types. But what had me laughing was the fact that he sent me "wat about 9/11"

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:54 PM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 10 May 2014 - 04:55 PM.

i mocked him on his misery by messaging , that tough dick warlord for become more popular in PS3 . if he didn't use mod and encounter me , i'll make sure my tank would sodomized him

he's a scrub so is REAP. whenever one joins. He/she just leave and sends me trash messages. it's like sending me a letter in the mail and not fighting like a man face to face eh? 

I got a voice message a few hours ago from some guy telling me if I tank spawn kill him again like I did earlier today, he'd find me and kill me.  Um, didn't use my tank today, or yesterday, in fact I think the last time I pulled it out was last week, and that was to give it to a lower level player.  Only use my tank against other tanks, so I replied back with  '??????'.  Never got another response, so I think he realized he sent it to the wrong person.

Lol i remember i accused someone of garage killing and i realized i sent it to the wrong person. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

he's a scrub so is REAP. whenever one joins. He/she just leave and sends me trash messages. it's like sending me a letter in the mail and not fighting like a man face to face eh? 

"Fighting like a man face to face" - you still speaking about a video game?

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

The worst message I've ever received playing GTAO was someone asking me to host Rooftop Rumble.

• ArcadeWilliamz and JohnDoe7125539271 like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

I had one guy message me "you think your so fukin though you stupid n***er, join the party fa**ot or f*ck off"
Granted I was being a little asswipe and driving round a race backwards, but this made me laugh so hard. He was raging constantly in the mic. So I joined his Xbox party and he proceeded to drop the n bomb several more times and that he's going to track me down via IP.
So yeah, this will be my last post here, I'm about to be murdered apparently, cya.

gun.jpeg hope this helps :)

Andrew1980
  • Andrew1980

Rat

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

Some of the messages here are hilarious , people need to get a life  :lol: 

I'm nice player, so I don't get these hate messages that often!!

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 10 May 2014 - 05:35 PM.

i was comparing how people send me messages over ps3 and not prove it in a game to as if they sent me a letter in the mail and not having the balls to fight me 1v1 irl. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

i was comparing how people send me messages over ps3 and not prove it in a game to as if they sent me a letter in the mail and not having the balls to fight me 1v1 irl. 

It's a game.  Balls are not needed to fight.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

This isn't a Message but today a guy came into my Apartment drank some whiskey went down stairs then left.

That's too real for me
  • We Are Ninja likes this

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

-snip-

memes that spare a thousand words; 

wdqd-meme-generator-step-back-we-got-a-b

576105_336333036457739_657051627_n.jpg

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

I was bored so I started killing some people, some random dude (wearing a black suit) joins me and he was friendly as hell. We spent about an hour just killing people when he texts me saying "I have to return some videotapes." and leaves. Best message I ever received in-game.

am i really the only one to get the reference here? pure gold...

fx-developing-american-psycho-tv-series.

• The real coast guard likes this

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

This ain't noise mate, this is f*ckin' Showtek

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

Thread revival. Just received this.

Spoiler

Why is this aggressive Aussie so mad, I have no idea :lol:
  • marco-polo likes this

III974III
  • III974III

Either 100% cool or 1000% berserk

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

I received something good a few days ago.

I ran into some invincible cheater scum, and let him know my hate of him with a message I don't recall. But something like "pathetic sl*t" .I'm not proud of it, I'm simply stating facts. (I think he deserves it though)

Later, after he killed me a few times, I leave the session. He then sends me :  

"hahaha you left pussy". Stupidity of people definately endless. I replied :

"are you serious????????????". He replied something like : 

"F*ck you, and come back when you play more than 2 games" I played GTA and Fifa only with this GT.

I'm responsible for getting amazed by people stupidity on the Internet this being said.

I found a rank 11 robbing a store, so I blocked the entrance and threw a sticky bomb in there. After that, I kept killing him over and over again with the minigun. He wasn't even shooting back at me, so I hopped in my chrome entity and started running him over. After an hour of getting spawnkilled, he finally messages me:

how to find lester house ?

Owned that noob.

I feel sad right now, I really do :)

RAND0M GRAFFITI
  • RAND0M GRAFFITI

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

A super random one

"wers the abbatoir on the map dude?"

• III974III likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

Pick any number, choose any color

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

After I shot someone with a bounty:

"thanks i hate having bounties on me"

After I put a bounty on someone who was bugging me and left the session:

"PUSSY"
  • III974III likes this

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

"If you don't stop beating me in these races I'm going to tell my dad, and his gonna beat you up!"
  • Antigenetic likes this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

Was playing last night and recieved a message from someone, I'm assuming he was eight or ten years old, saying "money pls". That was all he said, as if he was somehow entitled to my money. I'm level 180 and he was level 17.

I kindly profanely told him to go away and earn his own money, and he replies with "pls".

I actually could not believe the freaking audacity of anyone asking that!

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

Player sends me: i deleted him from my friendlist, he's a sad person.

I might had send a mugger afther that guy and then messaged that his friend in the lobby paid me to do it.

Eyecandy
  • Eyecandy

You're favorite. Neighborly Neighbor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

Someone called me a 'pu55y b1tch'. Typical GTA Online community :p

this is 95% of the messages i get. misspelled threats. sometimes they are so bad i have no idea what the hell they were trying to say. the rest are little kids looking for freebies. (cars or money) or some language i dont understand. 

i like to follow their butthurt message with me calling them out over the headset. whats the matter? grandma didnt buy you a headset for x-mas or is mommy in the other room and you dont want to get grounded for cussing? if its an adult i just say if they are just too cheap to buy a headset or are they ashamed they sound like mike tyson.

my best one was from a player that claimed to be a woman and then sent me photos to prove it. the girl in the photos was cute but i still think it was some fat guy in ohio stealing photos off facebook.
i know this is an old post, but you reliaze people have mic's and sometimes they want to use it. Like me. (Im too lazy to find where it crawled too)

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

I send texts all the time ;) most of them completely random.

If im off roading with my Sanchez and see stupid names come up in the kill feed(Xx Oo snipz or racist sh*t) they get a text and it's amazing how wound up you can get people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users