HOW TO DUPLICATE CARS? [REALLY FAST & EASY!]

8 replies to this topic
doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:09 AM

Hi people of the internet,

Today i will be showing you how to Duplicate cars for yourself to sell.

1. Call in a car from Pegasus and jam it in front of your garage door/ gate.

2. Walk into your garage and you will see your character not walking into your garage that means you have parked the vehicle properly  

3. Invite a friend into your garage and get into the car you want to duplicate once that is done tell your friend to get into the car with you.

4. Then simple drive outside your garage and you will spawn somewhere randomly around your apartment.

5. Then drive close to your garage and then get out of the vehicle and you will see a message saying your personal vehicle has been destroyed.

6. Call Mors Mutual Insurance and repair the vehicle.

7. Leave your friend inside the car you just drove outside the garage.

8. Steal a random vehicle on the road and drive to Mors Mutual Insurance and pickup the duplicated car from Mors Mutual Insurance

9. Then drive the car you picked up from Mors Mutual back into your garage

10. Drive the car that your friend is in back into your garage if you want to sell it later or just to keep it in your garage

11. THERE'S NO MORE STEPS NOW I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE GLITCH IF YOU DIDN'T REALLY UNDERTAND THE TEXT VERSION THERE IS ALWAYS A LINK DOWN BELOW!

• ModderX likes this

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by Chrunchip, 17 April 2014 - 01:45 PM.

hmm so u can use this glitch to bring cars from your 2nd char to your main char hm? It will lose tracker and insurance? :)

doublekdominate
  • doublekdominate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

hmm so u can use this glitch to bring cars from your 2nd char to your main char hm? It will lose tracker and insurance? :)

No you can duplicate it for yourself (the character your duplicating the car with will get the car) just watch the video i explained everything in there 

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:29 AM Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78, 18 April 2014 - 04:29 AM.

For the love of God please stop typing the title in all caps. And don't put a question mark at the end unless you are asking a question. 

• ten-a-penny and xSplodge- like this

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:51 AM

For the love of God please stop typing the title in all caps. And don't put a question mark at the end unless you are asking a question.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

ninja'd.

AlkoOlicK
  • AlkoOlicK

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

convoited/rooftop rumble also makes u 18k$ , winning a capture is 28k$ .. u can make million easily this way, and u actually played the game correctly and probably getting more fun of it. But that's me huh! >_<

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:53 AM

Im gonna be on for a few hrs if anyone wants to glitch cash, add me w money in mssg. Also if anyone wants a car in my sig add me w the car in mssg.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

convoited/rooftop rumble also makes u 18k$ , winning a capture is 28k$ .. u can make million easily this way, and u actually played the game correctly and probably ogetting more fun of it. But that's me huh! >_<

10329298_10202783193373663_5420303789161

Let people play the game how they want Game Police

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users