Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Wishlist Thread!

4,351 replies to this topic
Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by Trevor Philips Inc, 30 July 2014 - 04:37 PM.

I would love more creative missions, and in the mission lobbies they need to put more pedestrians and vehicles in. It really takes the fun factor out, driving through a near empty ghost town to an objective, killing a bunch of random AI players then driving back where 90% of the traffic is infinite respawns of sharpshooters in trucks/bicycles 

• robban likes this

AdmiralGeneral
  • AdmiralGeneral

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

Have multiple parachutes like with body armor

Lazid
  • Lazid

Gunslinger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hello everyone! These ideas have been on my mind for some time now, and I thought I should share them.

Idea 1: I would love to the see the return of the "Duke" from GTA IV as it was one of the games defining and most characteristic vehicles.

Idea 2: The ability to add chrome rims via the Los Santos Customs, I'm pretty sure people have noticed that vehicles default rims have a much more realistic look than the ones you would purchase, the rims you purchase look like they're made of plastic which is not appealing.

Idea 3: Adding the ability to share an apartment with a friend, you and your friend would also be able to share the garage, splitting it in half. e.g you can out 5 vehicles in a 10 car garage.

Idea 4: adding independing suspension to vehicles, meaning that you could lower the suspension and the front of the vehicle while the rear stays raised, much like the buccaneer.

Thanks for reading, I would love to see atleast one of these emplemented into the game, my gamertag is "Lazids" add me on Xbox if you would like to discuss this topic.
  • GTA4131 likes this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:06 AM

I want the option to kick fools that are 'JOINING' in my lobbies, but are obviously timing out.
  • garyharry and Agent_Ace like this

Simon.C
  • Simon.C

JDM I Stance I Cars I

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

I really want like a car part remover. e.g like say u want to remove the car hood and mirror u could do that. or engine and you couldnt drive the car. Also an option to put rust on your car as an option it LSC. But thats what I want :D Hope it comes into GTA online soon :)

• GTA4131 and MythicRare like this

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

I really doubt that half their annual profit is from cash cards, given the amount of sales they made on release. Just my opinion though.

I don't remember if it was R* or Take-Two, but yes, HALF of their quarterly (not annual, my bad) came from selling people pretend money. Seriously, it blew my hair back when I read that. There are more people than I would've ever imagined actually spending real $ to get fake $ to buy useless crap in a video game. Omg that is painfully sad...

That's why (among MANY other reasons) I suspect R* is arranging things to sell as much as they can before players start moving on to other games. The number of people playing is going to have dropped considerably by the time the 'Heists' dlc arrives in November (if then or at all), 14 months after the games release and 6 months after the initial release date. R* doesn't seem the least bit concerned about that. But if people are making money in any way - even just by playing missions (which is the whole point, is it not?) - they're suddenly very motivated and get rid of the 'problem' in a hurry.

Everything points to R* neglecting/withholding DLC content and ruining the missions (and entire game, really) to make sure they milk every penny out of the fools buying Bull Shark cards. We all paid for this game when it came out, made $1 billion for R* in 3 days, and made GTA V the highest grossing game in history...and this is their "haha f**k you" in return.

I'm honestly done with R*, this is the last anything I'll ever buy of theirs - nothing will ever be sufficiently worth having to deal with that company.

TheBigMish96
  • TheBigMish96

Godfather

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

I vote new car classes... Classic Muscle (1960-1979 cars) Classic
Supercars (1970-1999), Tuners & Hypercars (Like the Pagani Huayra)

I also want more customizing options decals, neon underglow, bodykits
essentially Midnight club.

A bigger garage & more properties not all near each other!

North Yankton, San Feirro &  Los Venturas  added as playable maps w/
separate houses & cars. Hell I'll wait till the PS4 version hits.

The new Hydra to be like the F35 lightning 2.

Merryweather additions bc face it the airstrick SUCKS!!! Perhaps laser
guided strikes or UAV?

List of cars

*Tuners

1. Karin horizon  GT  Real life counterpart - Nissan SKYLINE Sedan 300GT
2. Karin  horizon GT-S B 34  Real life counterpart - Nissan SKYLINE
GT-R V・spec N1 (R34) '99
3.  Bollokan GC-B  Real life counterpart - Honda CS-X
4. Bollokan Angelica Real life counterpart - Toyota CELICA
5. Karin ZY-6 Real life counterpart - Mazda RX-7

*Classic Muscle

Vapid brand
1.Dominantor GT 750            Real life counterpart -  Shelby Mustang GT 500
2.Stallion Hurricane          Real life counterpart - Jay Leno 1966
Oldsmobile Toronado
3. Stallion 347CI         Real life counterpart - Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack
4. Stallion BigBird        Real life counterpart - Plymouth Superbird '70
5.Vapid A69                 Real life counterpart - Camaro Z/28 1969

Claasic Supercar
1. Overflod Big 1 Real life counterpart - Mclaren F1
2. Ocelot JK-420  Real life counterpart - Jaguar XJ-220
3. Turffade ED 330 Real life counterpart - Bugatti EB 110
4. Turffade Unicorn 600   Real life counterpart - TVR Griffith 500
5. Coil Essis   Real life counterpart - Lotus Elise
6. Pegassis Mauler Real life counterpart - Lamborghini Miura P400
Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

Supercars
1. Pfister Ferrara GT Real life counterpart - Porsche Carrera GT
2. Pegassis Vengance Real life counterpart - Lamborghini Aventador
3. Grotti Rocket. Real life counterpart - Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Hypercars
1. Grotti XXX Real life counterpart - Ferrari FXX
2. Pegassi Revelation Real life counterpart - Lamborghini Reventon
3. Overflod B4 Real life counterpart - Mclaren P1
4. Benefactor-Overflod STD Real life counterpart - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
5. Overflod 123 Real life counterpart - Koenigsegg One:1
6. Overflod aurora Real life counterpart - Pagani Huayra

I want the cars to have their Real life counterpart door types as well !!!

I could name a ton, but I'll let others add to the list & I'll even
say that IF Rockstar adds these or releases some as pre-order or Spec Edition I will pay extra !!!

& new maps are a must SF, LV  & NY should be added w/ properties & cars fitted to the map type.

Don't you mean the 908 instead of that sh*tty carrera?
  • Lazid likes this

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

I really doubt that half their annual profit is from cash cards, given the amount of sales they made on release. Just my opinion though.

I don't remember if it was R* or Take-Two, but yes, HALF of their quarterly (not annual, my bad) came from selling people pretend money. Seriously, it blew my hair back when I read that. There are more people than I would've ever imagined actually spending real $ to get fake $ to buy useless crap in a video game. Omg that is painfully sad...

That's why (among MANY other reasons) I suspect R* is arranging things to sell as much as they can before players start moving on to other games. The number of people playing is going to have dropped considerably by the time the 'Heists' dlc arrives in November (if then or at all), 14 months after the games release and 6 months after the initial release date. R* doesn't seem the least bit concerned about that. But if people are making money in any way - even just by playing missions (which is the whole point, is it not?) - they're suddenly very motivated and get rid of the 'problem' in a hurry.

Everything points to R* neglecting/withholding DLC content and ruining the missions (and entire game, really) to make sure they milk every penny out of the fools buying Bull Shark cards. We all paid for this game when it came out, made $1 billion for R* in 3 days, and made GTA V the highest grossing game in history...and this is their "haha f**k you" in return.

I'm honestly done with R*, this is the last anything I'll ever buy of theirs - nothing will ever be sufficiently worth having to deal with that company.

ah then that's different, I can believe that though.

gbarker2000
  • gbarker2000

Basket Eater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

I want the stock market to work. That would be fun. I really want a Union Depository heist when heists come out. Not as big of a reward, obviously. And if heists work the way I hope they do, which is we make the plan completely there is no two "options", then the UD would be incredibly difficult to rob and each person gets maybe 1 mil for pulling it off and only the greatest GTA players can complete it.

• MythicRare likes this

CHU_CHANG_CLAN
  • CHU_CHANG_CLAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

I would want the ability to switch parts on cars taken from the parts of cars you have. Say that you have an Adder and you want any part of the car like external or internal you would be able to take the adder's engine and replace it with a turismo's engine

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:16 AM

i wouldn't mind seeing a superhero dlc, including spandex tights, powers etc.

but since this is a criminal style game where almost anything goes. :lol:

• CallMeClutchie likes this

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

oh my god. This and Zombies. Stop already. Go play Batman Arkham City or COD for those zombie fans. Neither are welcome nor suit the game.

• robban likes this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

dual pistols please.
  • mmm chocolate likes this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

oh my god. This and Zombies. Stop already. Go play Batman Arkham City or COD for those zombie fans. Neither are welcome nor suit the game.

This also sounds like Saint Rows 4. 

• robban likes this

TweektheLegend
  • TweektheLegend

Crackhead

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

We need this.

https://pp.vk.me/c70...p13xQ4wRfjs.jpg

• garyharry likes this

staar
  • staar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

An Obey that looks like this:2013-audi-s7-on-vosen-wheels-photo-galle

max1999
  • max1999

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

Vehicles I would like to see added (real-life counterparts and some names I'm making up off the top of my head):
1. Ferrari FF (Grotti GG)
2. 2008 Subaru Outback XT (Karin Inuit)
3. 2008 Acura TL Type S (Dinka Executive)
4. Austin Mini (Weeny Issi OG)
5. Lancia Fulvia (Lampadati Ovula)
6. Porsche 918 (Pfister Meteor (someone else had suggested this and I liked it a lot))
7. Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec II (Elegy Godzilla)
8. Noble M600 (Crown Switchblade)

9. 2011 BMW 1M or 2014 BMW M235i (Ubermacht Honey Badger)

10. 1991 Jaguar XJ40 (Ocelot Nobleman)

11. Local Motors Rally Fighter (TPI Townley)

12. V-22 Osprey (Kestrel)

Weapons I'd like to see added:
1. Akimbo knives
2. Brass knuckles
3. TEC-9
4. SCAR-H
5. Pillow
6. Signed copy of "50 Shades of Gray"

Fixes/Improvements:
1. Fix the rear tire on the Schafter so it's not so skinny and inset. Just put on the rear tire model from the Schwartzer and it'll be good to go.
2. FIX MY HAIR IN THE VICTORY SCREEN. Although it is pretty funny to set your victory animation to "surrender" and watch your character claw at his messed-up hair as if a bird had taken a dump in it.
3. Bring back Chopper vs. Chopper from GTA IV. Or make it so that the jet is indestructible in Top Fun.

Edits to racing classes:

1. Futo to compacts

2. Warrener to compacts

3. Dubsta 4x4 to off-roaders

I totally second the idea of an Outback. I'd love to see more modern station wagons in the game :/ Hopefully in a road trip DLC or something? With a luggage rack (like Panto) on top of a 2008 Outback XT, I'd be ready for Mount Chiliad any day!

• CHU_CHANG_CLAN and TurboLag23 like this

RiseAgainBH
  • RiseAgainBH

PSN : RiseAgain-BHR

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

THE FREAKIN NISSAN Z WHY ISNT THIS CAR INGAME!

2015_nissan_370z_nismo_overseas_03_1-051

• CHU_CHANG_CLAN likes this

CHU_CHANG_CLAN
  • CHU_CHANG_CLAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

Acura integra '92 4 door and 2 Door versions.

The car will be called "Dinka Candor"

Lotus Exige

The car will be called "Coil Poise"

Honda Accord EX Coupe '00

This car will be called "Dinka Concord"

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

I want to be able to either set-up speed-dials for my main contacts or rearrange the order they are in, on my phone. This is a must must must !!! [ <-That's three exclamation points there]

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

I want the snow back.

Also, Creator sucks hard. I hate using it so much, and we still cannot make missions.

Open world zombie experience, like DayZ but simpler and arguably better thanks to a console interface. More like the Walking Dead. If RDR got one, then GTA needs one.

A lot more cars as well. Not one or two.

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

I'm honestly surprised there are no missions involving movies, or a way to makes movies, or something like that. Set in an alternate L.A./Southern Cali, there's references to movie/TV literally everywhere - you can watch TV in your safe house, go to the theater, every radio station DJ mentions movies/TV (Laszlow talks about them and his embarrassing sexuality exclusively), you can even take a tour bus of Vinewood (Hollywood)...

I'm not saying I want a movie creator, there's already too much boring stuff in this game, but some movie-related missions might be cool. Hell, ANY new missions would be nice...

TurboLag23
  • TurboLag23

Track day, bro!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:59 AM Edited by TurboLag23, 02 August 2014 - 07:05 AM.

Vehicles I would like to see added (real-life counterparts and some names I'm making up off the top of my head):
1. Ferrari FF (Grotti GG)
2. 2008 Subaru Outback XT (Karin Inuit)
3. 2008 Acura TL Type S (Dinka Executive)
4. Austin Mini (Weeny Issi OG)
5. Lancia Fulvia (Lampadati Ovula)
6. Porsche 918 (Pfister Meteor (someone else had suggested this and I liked it a lot))
7. Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec II (Elegy Godzilla)
8. Noble M600 (Crown Switchblade)

9. 2011 BMW 1M or 2014 BMW M235i (Ubermacht Honey Badger)

10. 1991 Jaguar XJ40 (Ocelot Nobleman)

11. Local Motors Rally Fighter (TPI Townley)

12. V-22 Osprey (Kestrel)

Weapons I'd like to see added:
1. Akimbo knives
2. Brass knuckles
3. TEC-9
4. SCAR-H
5. Pillow
6. Signed copy of "50 Shades of Gray"

Fixes/Improvements:
1. Fix the rear tire on the Schafter so it's not so skinny and inset. Just put on the rear tire model from the Schwartzer and it'll be good to go.
2. FIX MY HAIR IN THE VICTORY SCREEN. Although it is pretty funny to set your victory animation to "surrender" and watch your character claw at his messed-up hair as if a bird had taken a dump in it.
3. Bring back Chopper vs. Chopper from GTA IV. Or make it so that the jet is indestructible in Top Fun.

Edits to racing classes:

1. Futo to compacts

2. Warrener to compacts

3. Dubsta 4x4 to off-roaders

I totally second the idea of an Outback. I'd love to see more modern station wagons in the game :/ Hopefully in a road trip DLC or something? With a luggage rack (like Panto) on top of a 2008 Outback XT, I'd be ready for Mount Chiliad any day!

Truth.  I freakin love Outbacks.  I used to own a BH LLOB myself; it now belongs to my little brother.  Outbacks have some serious untapped potential, both as off-roaders and as performance cars.

https://www.youtube....bLxdfzXYuc#t=60

If the Outback got introduced to GTA, I'd probably get two - one for off-road and one for on-road.

DSC_0058_zpsef8436ed.jpg

14834d1252526285-off-road-review-07-outb

And as for DLC, I suggest the Family Life DLC.  Cars can include the Ferrari FF, the OBXT, 2008 Acura TL (my current car (but should have AWD for the game)), Mercedes R-Class (which would have the ability to fit six people, because six people firing guns out of a soccer-mom-status wagon/SUV/minivan would be obscenely hilarious)

Suns98
  • Suns98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

I would like to be more ways to interact with the citizens in Los santos and ways to make quick money hen you don't wanna do missions. Like if a citizen got jumped and he pays you to take them out.

SuperRoadrunner12
  • SuperRoadrunner12

"You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream"

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:24 AM

Plastic Surgery

Heists

A Jetpack

A mission creator

CricKetVarble
  • CricKetVarble

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

More activities such as but not limited to:

-Basketball
-Bowling
-Lazer Tag/Paintball
-Hunting
-Horse Racing
-Poker
-Pool

Also, they should add an arcade.
  • MythicRare likes this

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 02 August 2014 - 09:08 PM.

An ability to capture (or kidnap) players would be funny.This could go further. For example, Lester could ring you and ask you to capture one of the 'insane' players. You would then have to transport them to the prison for a reward of RP and money. 

The captured player could pay a ransom for release or otherwise escape from prison.

If that's too difficult for Rockstar to implement, they could make it possible to call up Lamar for example and ask for a 'kidnapper' rather than a mugger, to capture the player for you. The kidnapper would transfer the player to a prison van and drive around town. This would give you the chance to steal the prison van and drive it to the prison.

Artez
  • Artez

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

Some voices to choose from for your character to say in game so it doesn't seem like your a mute. Also having the "positive" and "negative" interactions with NPCs could be interesting. Also if you could purchase one of the shops that you can rob and then if someone robs it you could hunt them down and take the money back. If they do actually end up bringing liberty city and vice city into online it would be cool if your crew could have different chapters operating in each city; or maybe partner up with an npc gang or even start a war with an npc gang and take over their business that they earn money from. It would also be cool if in the future you could enlist in the army and then go off and fight a war and then once you come back you get paid for your services. They also really need to add new content for crews, there is nothing to do with them other than fight other crews, they need some kind of illegal activity that crews can take part in like drug dealing or chop shops. It's really pointless if all you can do is go into team deathmatches and do jobs with them

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

Anyone remember the game Driver?

Spoiler

I would like to be able to use turn signals in GTA like you could in this series.

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

I want more game mechanics to be added

-ability to roll out of a car when going at a slow enough speed
-lifting other players up to reach higher places
-switching seats in helicopters
-red dead drunk animations
-sitting on the back of pick up trucks/vans/cargo trailers.
-parachute stunts
  • garyharry likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users