Photo

GTA IV - Cops 'n Crooks - Xbox 360

9 replies to this topic
CrazyNewz
  • CrazyNewz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by CrazyNewz, 16 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Come to Play Cops 'n Crooks everyday at 6:00 pm - 12:00 am GMT (Uk Time)

Play Player Match or Ranked Match Cops 'n Crooks between these times everyday and there will always be games, professional players are always on at this time too.

If people join games between these times then lobbies will become more populated, Cops 'n Crooks needs to stay alive but it is slowly declining. We need more dedicated Cops 'n Crooks players as most games are never challenging anymore!

Please join between these times, save CnC :)

Thank-you

- CrazyElson
  • Cringlebert Fishtybuns likes this

CrazyElson
  • CrazyElson

King of Cops 'n Crooks

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by CrazyElson, 16 April 2014 - 10:07 PM.

We need more players on Cops 'n Crooks

Venha Para o meu Jogo

- CrazyElson

Cringlebert Fishtybuns
  • Cringlebert Fishtybuns

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Damn I miss cops n crooks. You guys still playin? Might break out IV and re-familiarise myself with it, bet I could give you guys a run for your money :p

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Forum Over-Poster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

People still play GTa Iv's multiplayer? any time I join a lobby for any mission they are ALWAYS empty

copsncrooks420
  • copsncrooks420

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by copsncrooks420, 27 May 2014 - 09:10 PM.

Play Player Match or Ranked Match Cops 'n Crooks between these times everyday and there will always be games, professional players are always on at this time too.

If people join games between these times then lobbies will become more populated, Cops 'n Crooks needs to stay alive but it is slowly declining. We need more dedicated Cops 'n Crooks players as most games are never challenging anymore!

Thank-you

- CrazyElson

Venha Para o meu Jogo

- CrazyElson

Haha no one wants to play cops n crooks against you because you're one of the biggest cheaters in the game. You use a lag switcher every single match. Cheaters are a big reason why people don't play gta 4 multiplayer that much anymore, so maybe if you want more people to play, then get rid of your lag switcher. But i'm afraid you never will because you wouldn't be good enough to win a match without it 

copsncrooks420
  • copsncrooks420

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

But people definitely should come back and play cops n crooks. Sometimes the lobbies are completely full, and most of the time you can find a game, unless it's really late at night/morning. 

Cringlebert Fishtybuns
  • Cringlebert Fishtybuns

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

But people definitely should come back and play cops n crooks. Sometimes the lobbies are completely full, and most of the time you can find a game, unless it's really late at night/morning. 

I went back and started playing, find it quite hard to find a lobby. What console and time zone are you on? And ranked or player match?

fefenc
  • fefenc

Thug

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

Thank-you

- CrazyElson

Venha Para o meu Jogo

- CrazyElson

Haha no one wants to play cops n crooks against you because you're one of the biggest cheaters in the game. You use a lag switcher every single match. Cheaters are a big reason why people don't play gta 4 multiplayer that much anymore, so maybe if you want more people to play, then get rid of your lag switcher. But i'm afraid you never will because you wouldn't be good enough to win a match without it 

what's lag switch?

copsncrooks420
  • copsncrooks420

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

Thank-you

- CrazyElson

Venha Para o meu Jogo

- CrazyElson

what's lag switch?

It's a switch they use so that they appear frozen to everybody else in the game but in reality they are actually moving around. so they can kill you without any effort besides turning on the switch. i've played crazyelson probably like 40 times over the span of years and he's used his lag switch in literally every game i've played vs. him. and this is with me using multiple accounts, he just uses the switch against everyone. i have no idea how it can be so fun for someone to cheat so badly over and over again. he's played over 14,000 games of cops n crooks and always uses a lag switch. 

I went back and started playing, find it quite hard to find a lobby. What console and time zone are you on? And ranked or player match?

There are times when it's just completely dead. I'm on xbox and my time zone is eastern standard time and play auto-aim allow games (disallow is pretty dead now, unfortunately). lobbies are always dead after midnight. the most active times are in the afternoon like around 3 pm - 7 pm probably, and on the weekend. 

BladeW0lf
  • BladeW0lf

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

How is CnC on ps3 these days?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users