3 replies to this topic
AD1988
  • AD1988

Mr.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

This is regarding Empire Sites.

I am having a problem wih one of the Sharks' Empire sites. I have taken over all of the Sharks' Empire sites on the map bar this one. It's located in Ocean Beach on the same street as the Pole Position Strip Club (I don't think its called that in GTA VC, but you all probably know what I'm on about) it's down the street. You go north from the strip club.

Anyways the problem I'm having is this:

There never seems to be a vehicle outside it to destroy, so I can trigger a takeover. There should be a Gang Rancher outside it. What I want to know is does anyone else encounter this problem. You see I'd like to get rid of the Sharks because they are my least favourite gang of the whole GTA series, but I cant unless I take over this business. They keep on spawning around this site and they keep on attacking me.

Another thing, there are two garge doors on the building and if you look at the railings between both doors you can see inside the building there's a few Sharks standing on one side and a few Bikers on the other as if they're having a meeting and on rare ocassions a Biker is standing outside the garage door.

Any help at all is appreciated.

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

How far are you in the story?

AD1988
  • AD1988

Mr.

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

I Have all the storyline missions completed.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

It's all Michaels fault!

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Would stealing one from Prawn Island then parking it and destroying it work? It's worth a try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users